• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    It isn't that hard... really. :3

Especially a simple resume for a student...

You just list your name, contact info, goal, hobbies, education, previous work, volunteer work and references on request. Of course this has to be done in a clean, organized manner, with no mistakes. And nothing too fancy, like coloured font or pictures... Seriously the stuff I have seen... Some people will never get jobs... I've even seen hand written ones... I mean seriously, when giving your resume to an employer, they judge you first on your resume... If one cannot even do that right, then no job for you! XD

Your walls of text scare me. ;-;
    Sex: Twice a week.

I can't get a job until 18...
    Sad.
    Will work for se..food?

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Legal age limit..
    Restrictions. ;-;

If I could, I would probably be working at a video game or music store.....

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I'm old enough to work, but the problem is where I wanna work... they aren't hiring! T__T

On an off note, do you think it is wrong to fall completely in love with someone over the internet?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Legal age limit..
    Restrictions. ;-;

If I could, I would probably be working at a video game or music store.....
    You can always work at a fast-food restaurant. :)

Since last year, I've been working part-time at a library as their newbie apprentice. I know some people there, and they allowed me to work there every summer as long as I don't slack off. ^_^

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Omega, it can be, I just got out of a online relationship where I was the "other man". While I hate the guy for using me (I ain't explaining), I wish it didn't end the way it did either.

But then again, rarely are people in my situation.

Shiny

Years
  • You can never be sure if they'll cheat? Long distance is hard to maintain? What happens when you feel lonely and want to hold someone?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah... um, online relationships aren't always the best. However there's nothing wrong about it if you feel you've found someone you care about. It can still be the same as any other relationship that could occur, as mentioned... but meh, it's worth it if it works out in the long run - if not, then it's just an experience which you can learn from, and somewhat apply to other situations. Plus there's also the chance of actually getting to meet the person, which gives online relationships some worth - which is enjoyable when it happens, but after that, idk, it's kinda different if still being based online, you just want to be with them even more, which makes you even more so obsessed and then when it ends you're like... "yeah why exactly did I bother? :(" But fyi, it's much harder if you actually met them originally online, then met them IRL, then when ending it's much worse. :3

[/speaking from recent experience]

That's all I have to say about the subject. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So yours ended badly? :(

For me.. I understand his reasons.

Shiny

Years
  • Well mine did, I asked if we could still be friends, but he just got angry and never spoke to me again.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Yeah, I was thinking this cause a while back before I met my pair I had gotten out of a relationship that was online... Cheated on me 2 times... It's hard to trust online, but the fact that you know someone on the other end actually trusts you, regardless of distance is comforting.
    I still worry about my pair though, she hasn't logged in in forever, lol.

Shiny

Years
  • My ex-pair hadn't logged in since I think Feb '08, mind you, for like six months after he never logged on, we were still paired xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol pairs? I'm totally gunna steal someone else's pair when I get to talk to them. XD (Since she agreed she wants to be paired with me. :3)

Shiny

Years
  • I haven't had a pair since July '08 xD;

...I'm not sure if that is good or bad D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I forget I'm even paired with people all the time. XD I never pair with anyone else, though. I don't care about it enough to instantly want a pair if I forget I have two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back