• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yes....And I am the victim!!! D=
    Lol, I remember another episode where I was kidnapped, and got drunk because a mean lady gave me 7 bottles too much of vodka....All this on PC, of course!
    XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If it is a kidnap situation, I'd love to be an accessory and give suggestions!

Like:

- Cut off his ear and mail it to his family with a letter of ransom
    - Give him a TV, but only allow him to watch Dora the Explorer
    - Make sure to use a location scrambling thingy you see only in the movies and as well as a voice changer thingy, also in the movies (cause that isn't cliche enough XD)
    - Make him eat "happy" pills that knock him out, so you don't have to deal with him whining and such
    - Chain him to the floor!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    If he's knocked out, you don't have the fun of hearing him plead for his life..

Also, is tickling with feathers evil enough? ;o

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If he's knocked out, you don't have the fun of hearing him plead for his life..

Also, is tickling with feathers evil enough? ;o

Oh that's right, yeah you'd need him to plead for his life, plus you could video tape it and send it off to the media.

And tickling with feathers is not evil enough. Do something like in Rescuers Down Under where you toss knives near his head. And keep him up all the time, by blaring loud music.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Make him believe that if he spills some of his worst secrets/deeds.. you might be merciful. Then set that all free!

Poison laced feathers?

Uhhh.. how about a bit of the old fashioned stretching on the medieval table?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    A rack? Only if he wants to grow a few more inches (when he confesses his insecurities, stockholm sydrome style; like that he feels to be too short) XD

Here was what I was talking about, a few minutes before the portion shown, is when he throws the knives:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The premise of the Rescuer's Down Under is about a boy is really into nature (I guess), and he is told by the other animals that a bird (the one in question) is stuck in a trap. So he goes to free it, and flys with the bird, then as he is on his way home, he frees a mouse in another trap, only to be tricked into falling into a trap, to when a hunter comes along and thinks he has caught himself a big animal, only to find out it is the boy. The hunter was about to let him go, when he notices that the boy has a feather of the bird that he was to catch, and decides to kidnap him in hopes in trying to get the boy to reveal the location. Eventually the hunter has a plan wherein he tricks the kid into believing he has killed it already, and lets the boy go free. The boy decides to check on the bird (and its eggs), only to be found out by the hunter, and he takes the bird as his prize, the boy eventually saves the bird and the day. All the while, mice from a UN-like organization try themselves to save the boy.

It is a Disney film.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    The Disney film that always made me cry was 'The Fox and the Hound'. ;;

Also, the Lion King films were pretty cool. Scar was awesome in my eyes, even though he was supposed to be the .. "bad guy". I still liked him even after he practically sent Mufasa to his death. [Yes, I still remember the names..]

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    man, you guys got me in the mood to watch those again! =) I remember we did a Lion King play in elementary school. I was Zazu!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    If it is a kidnap situation, I'd love to be an accessory and give suggestions!

Like:

- Cut off his ear and mail it to his family with a letter of ransom
    - Give him a TV, but only allow him to watch Dora the Explorer
    - Make sure to use a location scrambling thingy you see only in the movies and as well as a voice changer thingy, also in the movies (cause that isn't cliche enough XD)
    - Make him eat "happy" pills that knock him out, so you don't have to deal with him whining and such
    - Chain him to the floor!
    I really liked the last 2! =D
    Happy pill.....kicking inn....
    XD

Years
    If I kidnapped some person...

I would use a mechanics engine hoist to hold their hog-tied body off the ground. They would be restrained with duck tape and cable ties, be in their undergarments, splattered in non-flavored yogurt and kept in an industrial walk-in cooler (to chill the yogurt). If I had a voice scrambler it would be the kind used in/at a drive-thru as experienced from fast food joints.
    ----
    Lion King? "Be Prepared" was such a good song.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Too bad none of here were morally ambiguous enough to follow through with a kidnapping (at least I am assuming that). XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Too bad none of here were morally ambiguous enough to follow through with a kidnapping (at least I am assuming that). XD
    Hey, what do you know?
    There could be some people here totally up for it! You willing to volunteer?

The only thing I've ever kidnapped was my cat, and that was to my room. :3

Years
    If I kidnapped some person...

I would use a mechanics engine hoist to hold their hog-tied body off the ground. They would be restrained with duck tape and cable ties, be in their undergarments, splattered in non-flavored yogurt and kept in an industrial walk-in cooler (to chill the yogurt). If I had a voice scrambler it would be the kind used in/at a drive-thru as experienced from fast food joints.
    ----
    Lion King? "Be Prepared" was such a good song.

You have such a sick mind xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Help! I am a kidnapped person! D:
    Which is really odd, since nobody knew where I was before the kidnapping except.- *gasps* Myself!!! I kidnapped myself!
    XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back