• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Oh, okay...Then no, I did not sleep with him....I am straight. XD

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    The craziest thing happened today playing basketball. I got pwnd so hard, it was terrifying

So today I was chillin at the court and I bumped into a friend turned semi-acquaintance. He was still pissed at me because I went to see his girlfriend whom I'm friends with. So I said "I guess your still mad at me. Which personally, I think is crap". He didn't say anything so I yelled out "We still not friends?" He looked at me and said "Ya know what? I'll play you for it" He said game to 11, Winner's ball.

I gave him a look like "are you frickin serious?". He said "For our friendship". So I walked away, obviously someone who wants to bet on friendship is an ass. He then called me out on it. "So I guess you don't wanna be friends no more, dickweed?" I stopped and turned back. I decided to play. I was gonna own his ass hard. So we start with my ball, pump faked and shot. He blocked my shot, and jay'd it in my face. I took the ball and passed to him. He said "You always started off with the same thing". I shook my head and played D. He slid past me and dunked it. I sighed and passed the ball again.

After a bunch of crazy ass dunks, jay's in my mouth, and me not scoring a point, he self-alley'd and dunk, dropped my ball and walked away. I asked him where he was going. He said that was game and that we still weren't friends. When he walked I laughed because I put the ball in the hoop 11 times and won the game. Turns out the dumbass couldn't count. When he walked away it was 10-0. I guess I'm friends with a dumbass again, lucky me.

Years
    The craziest thing happened today playing basketball. I got pwnd so hard, it was terrifying

So today I was chillin at the court and I bumped into a friend turned semi-acquaintance. He was still pissed at me because I went to see his girlfriend whom I'm friends with. So I said "I guess your still mad at me. Which personally, I think is crap". He didn't say anything so I yelled out "We still not friends?" He looked at me and said "Ya know what? I'll play you for it" He said game to 11, Winner's ball.

I gave him a look like "are you frickin serious?". He said "For our friendship". So I walked away, obviously someone who wants to bet on friendship is an ass. He then called me out on it. "So I guess you don't wanna be friends no more, dickweed?" I stopped and turned back. I decided to play. I was gonna own his ass hard. So we start with my ball, pump faked and shot. He blocked my shot, and jay'd it in my face. I took the ball and passed to him. He said "You always started off with the same thing". I shook my head and played D. He slid past me and dunked it. I sighed and passed the ball again.

After a bunch of crazy ass dunks, jay's in my mouth, and me not scoring a point, he self-alley'd and dunk, dropped my ball and walked away. I asked him where he was going. He said that was game and that we still weren't friends. When he walked I laughed because I put the ball in the hoop 11 times and won the game. Turns out the dumbass couldn't count. When he walked away it was 10-0. I guess I'm friends with a dumbass again, lucky me.

Lmao, I think you shouldn't be friends with him anymore and ignore the ignorant things he says.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012

Lmao, I think you shouldn't be friends with him anymore and ignore the ignorant things he says.

Lol, yeah me too. But I'm friends with his girlfriend so, he's gonna be around more than a few. Technically, we're friends until he wants to bet on it again. lol I can't wait to tell him he forgot his last point and that I won.

I graduated from HS last june and the HS drama still latches on. *sigh*

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I never saw that coming.

But, I'm pregnant Sakari, you are the father D:

DUB DUH DUH!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    To be honest, I never had drama in real life, ever. Though there might have been times in highschool, but nothing too serious.

As for online. Yeah, too many dramas. v_v;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back