• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol, I have a huge bolded disclaimer at the beginning. XD And even have mentioned a shame list, where people who refuse to debate right, will be listed. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Ah, I love a good debate.
    I'm not quite sure about the one you posted, though. :/

Anyway, I'm kinda freaking out, because I pre-ordered SoulSilver,
    but I blew all my extra money, and my parents are already tight on money, so I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it. :X

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years
    Um... Sell some of your games?

I literally sold 9 just to get my imported SoulSilver (I'm such a nub :B).

At least you'll actually be nearby the place where you reserved it. I'm gonna be in a completely different state when they're released D:

Though I'm thinking of getting my dad to go out and buy a reserved copy of HG for me when it comes out, using one of to gift cards at places that probably let you reserve them.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I hope the debate topic is at the very least eye-opening. XD

I'll be buying the games too, though I too, have to save up a bit. Around that time, I will also be buying Where the Wild Things Are, on blu ray.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Um... Sell some of your games?

I literally sold 9 just to get my imported SoulSilver (I'm such a nub :B).

At least you'll actually be nearby the place where you reserved it. I'm gonna be in a completely different state when they're released D:

Though I'm thinking of getting my dad to go out and buy a reserved copy of HG for me when it comes out, using one of to gift cards at places that probably let you reserve them.

I can probably sell the Star Fox DS game I have,
    I only played it, like, once because I got it free with some DS equipment at Best Buy way back when.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I only played it, like, once because I got it free with some DS equipment at Best Buy way back when.
    Is there a way for you to get a part-time job to regain all the money that you've spent on pre-ordering SoulSilver?

I've checked out your thread, Feign, and it's pretty serious. I'm sorry to say that your disclaimer might not prevent the inevitable trolling and flaming.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Is there a way for you to get a part-time job to regain all the money that you've spent on pre-ordering SoulSilver?

I've checked out your thread, Feign, and it's pretty serious. I'm sorry to say that your disclaimer might not prevent the inevitable trolling and flaming.

It probably won't but I hoped to have thinned them out in the least, and made them feel uneasy. Not to mention they'd be shamed for doing so. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *hard decisions*

It's dangerous to go along, take this:

The Daily Chit-Chat

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    No, it was okay and no scoring. I felt humiliated for being prejudiced against.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Because you really are a Pepsi person? Or are we talking about cocaine? Oo

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why would one throw drugs at another person? Surely they would need to keep their fix rather than give it away.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol... yeah most likely. Perhaps entrancer. meant at work? Crazy customer?

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    Actually, a girl killed herself at school recently because she was being picked on. They're currently trying to pass a law about being bullied in school.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    They should damn it! Why let thousands of kids be bullied in school? All a law kike that would do is stop that kind of crap. I'd love it, I was bullied in schol LOOK HOW I TURNED OUTWAWHDA*WFNHBIOWS*RFBH#GR&

Pavement.

The Black Box Revelation
    Years
    Bullying sucks... That's why I try not to bully myself and I also try to stop my friends from bullying. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back