• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    But yeah, I can gladly say, they have never affected me. Furthermore, there have been a couple instances when traveling in Australia, they have caused problems to other travelers in dorms, but I didn't have that problem, so I was lucky.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bedbugs have never been something I'm afraid of. Instead, waking up facing a spider, now that was scary, and something I actually fear. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg who WOULDN'T be scared of bedbugs? Has anyone actually read up on them before? D: They're terrifying.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well there is also the fact that we unknowningly ingest tons of microbes and bugs during the night. XD

Oh also there is at the very least 1 spider one every 3-4 ft from you (not necessairly on the same floor, just think in 3D).

*creeps everyone out before bed time*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well there is also the fact that we unknowningly ingest tons of microbes and bugs during the night. XD

Oh also there is at the very least 1 spider one every 3-4 ft from you (not necessairly on the same floor, just think in 3D).

*creeps everyone out before bed time*
    .......awww, spiders!! ♥

Though, unless the spider is in my room or my housemate's room (directly below mine), I don't think it's a very lively spider. D:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I tell to please ;)

I've probably encountered more interesting things whilst being in Indonesia and Australia. THough in Indonesia, I had a bug net, and took malaria drugs as a precautionary measure. There are three different kinds of mosquitoes there XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hahah :P XD

Reminds me actually, we had been on vacation for a bit, when we returned, I noticed tiny little yellow balls on what looked to be spider-web on our mail box. I poked it with a stick, and all their legs popped out and they were moving about. They were about the size of poppy seeds.

The spiders in Indonesia were about the size of my hand (feet span), their actual bodies were long and slendor. I remember approaching one once, and saw it dripping venom.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Spiders

-shudder-

I have the most freaky fear of spiders.

And cockroaches

Actually, just creepy crawlie stuff in general.

The big ones.

=|

Oh, and it is so fun killing the Make a Wish threads. My (friend's) theory works!

Zet

Years
  • Hahah :P XD

Reminds me actually, we had been on vacation for a bit, when we returned, I noticed tiny little yellow balls on what looked to be spider-web on our mail box. I poked it with a stick, and all their legs popped out and they were moving about. They were about the size of poppy seeds.

The spiders in Indonesia were about the size of my hand (feet span), their actual bodies were long and slendor. I remember approaching one once, and saw it dripping venom.

I would have wet my pants going near a spider that big! @_@

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've also encountered various venomous snakes in both Australia and Indonesia. In fact idk why I didn't get bitten once while in Australia. Cause I was working at a place, and trying to kick it out of the warehouse... XD

*stares fear in the face*

Oh my, I'm shocked at the removal of name changes.

Better chose a name quick! XD :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back