• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I've played Mario Sunshine. Plus Golden Sun 3 needs to elaborate more on Alex. He is so mysterious...

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I find it funny that I absolutely loved the first two Golden Suns, but I never even heard of the third one. Guess I should get it sometime.

Just had a night full of troubles and then a hax-filled battle against a chimecho with all the paralysis luck... My oh my, that chimecho. I think I'm due for some sleep.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I find it funny that I absolutely loved the first two Golden Suns, but I never even heard of the third one. Guess I should get it sometime.

Just had a night full of troubles and then a hax-filled battle against a chimecho with all the paralysis luck... My oh my, that chimecho. I think I'm due for some sleep.

That is because it has yet to come out. Also the fact that the second installment came out in '03 and they just started talk about the third late in '09. I guess that you play as descendants of Issac and his group.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Paper Mario is hardly an RPG. God knows why it fell under that category.

Best RPG for me was the Mass Effect series.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    It's hard to believe that no one has mentioned The World Ends With You yet.
    To this day, it is still my favorite RPG game. The story was awesome. The battle system is hard, but you get used to it after a while xD

And yeah, the Luminous Arc series is good too.

Years
  • no final fantasy?! Mass effect & the Fallout series have to be the best console RPGs. As for hhe handheld, the world ends with you is the best in my opinion.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • This Luminous Arc thing has really got me hooked. Its battle system is near-identical to that of Final Fantasy Tactics (Advance) and its storyline is very nice too. I'm a sucker for games where there's a group that's really discriminatory. I hate discrimination and I get really ticked off at the guys (in this case, the Holy Church) and just want to keep playing or reading. That's a good antagonist, imo.

I want to play TWEWY, too.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I need your prayers/hopes/whatever that I find my Pokémon Platnum and Pokémon Emerald games soon today, and that they still work and my game files are still in tact. Also, that my DS Lite starts working today. Thanks :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My favourite RPGs are Kingdom Hearts and the Tales series. (Followed closely by TWEWY.) I just love the gameplay and story in KH. And Tales always has the best character interaction (although the plots are fairly lackluster) and the 3D battle systems are always awesome. (Hate the 2D ones though.)

n_n And TWEWY has Pi-Face which makes it instant win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back