• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    Nah. It was that challange on Pokémon Blue that I was suppose to do ages ago. I only started to get into it again because I couldn't be arsed playing my 360 right now.

...And what get together? :o

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    I'm sure it is. :)

...Though not everyone would be interested in it no? Sure it'd be nice to get new members to join... but if you ask me, that event will be tiring work. ;/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm sure it is. :)

...Though not everyone would be interested in it no? Sure it'd be nice to get new members to join... but if you ask me, that event will be tiring work. ;/

Meh, people nominated themselves to run the events. I'm sure they'll be able to handle it.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    DAILYYYY CHITTTT CHAAAAAAAAT
    And this is my first post in ****ing ages.

Anyway, no, I'm not participating in any Get Together things. So this is a public sorry to all my fans.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    DAILYYYY CHITTTT CHAAAAAAAAT
    And this is my first post in ****ing ages.

Anyway, no, I'm not participating in any Get Together things. So this is a public sorry to all my fans.

You lost this fan a long time ago when your username was changed from Superfairy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back