• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ehh...not that topic. It's a bit too serious and the answer will almost be a unanimous no I don't.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Jason said:
    How about DO you smoke....Nope...What about What is your birthday...>HAHAHA
    No, I don't smoke... I stole a cig from my mom's pocket when I was 6 yrs old, I coughed on it than never smoked again.:P

EDIT <11:57pm>: Here's the top 10 since I didn't feel like doing something else...

1. Jason 434
    2. frostweaver 429
    3. 22sa 363
    4. Kairi 292
    5. Dizzy 282
    6. Arcanine 266
    7. tmbjr 246
    8. Haruka 245
    9. Miyu-chan 183
    10. Lightning 152

I've lost about 1905 posts on PC forums now, in total. O_O

Last edited:

Jason

Banned
    Years
    Well, wait for Frosty and he will bring back or wait for a large batch of ausse and will discuss about aussies o_0

i got 441 posts right now >_<
    i feel sleepy.

22sa

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    I believe boredom has hit this thread realy hard. Though i can't say to much. It is 2:31am right now and i don't know why i'm on 0_o.
    It's 0:34am here. I don't know why I'm on either there's not much to do when I'm so tired.:knockedou

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    You know 22as you always seem to be on here(could be the lack of sleep talking though). I seem to come back here when it is late and post. I don;t know why guess I can't realy find any thing els i can do half a sleep.

22sa

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    You know 22as you always seem to be on here(could be the lack of sleep talking though). I seem to come back here when it is late and post. I don;t know why guess I can't realy find any thing els i can do half a sleep.
    I've been logged in for 8 hours now^^;;;

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    I stay on the computer a lot. Though for diff reasons. Might want to think of a computer related job.
    I stayed on PC for over 10 hours. At the end of it i have so many typo they told me to go to bed.

22sa

Years
    I haven't been doing anything much except chatting and posting.:P

22sa

Years
    Jason said:
    Same for me, I dont romhackj til a while, will return to romhacing sooon...i wonder where is t3ch.
    Well I'm getting tired again, it's 1:00am now^^;;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Whoa.... I'm number nine. XD I lost like 100+ posts when Other Chat was delated. It was a pity that we lost those threads... >_> You guys are scary...logged in for 9+ hours? o.O; My Mom would never let me do such a thing. lol

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Whoa.... I'm number nine. XD I lost like 100+ posts when Other Chat was delated. It was a pity that we lost those threads... >_> You guys are scary...logged in for 9+ hours? o.O; My Mom would never let me do such a thing. lol
    My mother wouldn't either. I can only play for 3 hours non-stop no more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back