• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    -_- *cant think of any dares* I got it! I dare ya for a week to have your sig represent a shrine dedicated to magikarp! As well as ya avvy! and you need to say your a megikarp and you cant say its a dare. XD

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Streaking is when someone runs nude through a public place. Well this proves what I've always thought about you 1313666. Your crazy. Oh by the way I came here for a new dare.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    What are you talking about? I wasn't on at all last night. Unless... MY LITTLE BROTHER!!! I'll kill him when he gets home!! He went on last night, and I'm guessing it was under MY screen name! What'd he do?

Oh, and I dare you to scratch behind your ears with your foot without using your hands!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    XD "We're going streaking!!" XD (that line was from the movie Old School) Anyways, I want to be dared. make me do something fun...Like daring me to be a girl! *hint* *hint* XD

Jirachi Master, I dare you to to put "Ash is so hot!" in your sig for 1 week! And put it in size 7! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back