• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Okie, I'll try my best to dare you, Evelina-chan! ^__^ I dare you to set yourself to "Male" and dedicate yourself to, eh, Eliana in every post! ^^; This'll last until April 16th and you're able to say it's a dare if you wish to. :3

May someone dare me, pweasies? ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oooh~! xD I accept your dare, starting now. xD

I dare you, Pearlie to... Type in regular font, and use only this smiliey: :-D

Is that too much? x3

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Okay daiaki, you know you asked for this by coming here. =p

I dare you to the typical flirty-girly-dare, girly banner, flirty also including a bit guy-crazy, and so on. This dare lasts for ten days. (I'd say a week, but I have less time online to watch you suffer because of the move.)

EDIT:

Okay, I have his permission, so the rest of the dare lasts for thirty days, yet the flirting part remains at ten.

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay Shiney. *cracks knuckles* my dare for you is as follows:

Ichigo pic in sig
    Ichigo Avatar
    Magenta Posts
    Part of sig where it says you're in love with me is to be removed.
    ^Shall be replaced with how you love ichigo and could care less about me, in your own words, and in bright pink
    Dare lasts 15 days.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Okay, fine, but you KNOW you had this one coming. I dare you to devote your profile to showing your love and devotion to me, and change your gender to male, and basically call yourself my fanboy, and state how much you love me. This is also for fifteen days. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    ^Shall be replaced with how you love ichigo and could care less about me, in your own words, and in bright pink
    I don't have to take a dare unless you finish the one I gave you. Finish the job, and you may count the dare as accepted.

Years
    ok forget the dar I did early how about this
    Cute Lil Eevee to fill your sig with pictures of your least favourite pokemon you decide the pokemon and change your avatar to it and its for a week

Kurosaki

Okay daiaki, you know you asked for this by coming here. =p

I dare you to the typical flirty-girly-dare, girly banner, flirty also including a bit guy-crazy, and so on. This dare lasts for ten days. (I'd say a week, but I have less time online to watch you suffer because of the move.)

EDIT:

Okay, I have his permission, so the rest of the dare lasts for thirty days, yet the flirting part remains at ten.
    Sure, whatever you say pinky, XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Lady pearl I dare you to change your sig to complete devotion to Greenday XD and write at the bottom "Billie climbed a Tre' and sang to the world with his Mike" XD accept?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lady Pearl said:
    Would anyone else like to dare me~? :-D I'd love another dare. If you'd like, I'd give you a dare. :-D *does not like that smiley and weeps in despair about it*
    I'm sorry Pearlie... ;-;

*post devoted to Eliana*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Okelly dokelly do... you must dedicate everything but your signature to the comic works of Little Britain. In every post you make, in your profile, everywhere. You dare shall last until 8:00 our time, this time next week. :D

I might as well have a dare... they seem to be fun ^_^

Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Okelly dokelly do... you must dedicate everything but your signature to the comic works of Little Britain. In every post you make, in your profile, everywhere. You dare shall last until 8:00 our time, this time next week. :D

I might as well have a dare... they seem to be fun ^_^
    A week! Oh well, thats my User title and Profile gone for another week XD

Hmm, Ok, I will give you the same amount of time to do this Dare as me, only you must dedicate your profile and Posts (Signiture if you want, Ill leave that to you) but to Eastenders XD

Oh and when you say dedicate....do you mean act like a rabbid Fangirl? o.o

*This post is dedicated to the comic works of little Britain* Hold up Little Britain Banner* Wh00t*

^ Thats my dedication, like it? XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Basically, as long as it contains Little Britain in somewhere, it's fine. Don't forget your avatar ;)

Eastenders is crap! (It's still dedication, saying its crap)

Years
    As long as it has it somewhere, XD, I like Little Britain, so... XP

My Avatar ;-; Oh man, I have to live without that for another week...meenie ? ? XP

*Note the little Britain at the top of the post XD*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have a brilliant idea! You can say you live in Llandewi Breffi! That's in Wales isn't it? And its a real place... I saw it on a map once! I'm now daring you to do that as well XD

Eastenders is crap!

Last edited:
    Back