• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 30
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    dare?

my i have a dare please? i will take ever dare!

~latias45 :latias: :latias: :17: :dragonite

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I will take a dare. I hope its not bad. laiias45 I dare you to be unown fanboy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Ok digiCool i dare you to houner Princess peach some where in your sig for two weaks
    if its not too much trobble i'll take any dare that is given

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Wy_Wynaut said:
    Ok digiCool i dare you to houner Princess peach some where in your sig for two weaks
    if its not too much trobble i'll take any dare that is given
    But I really do honor Princess Peach though...*bows down to Princess Peach* I'll let someone else give ya a dare.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    ok Latias45,I dare you to honor Umbreon in your sig and replace your avatar with an Umbreon pic instead,this goes on until April 20th

I'll take a dare as well^^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Xion said:
    I dare Rika to change her avatar for one with Kai (from bayblade) on.

for 2 weeks.
    sure,I'll accept it starting now,but you have to accept my dare of having a Yami Bakura avatar frim Yugioh mwahaha! XD,do you accept? It shall two weeks,the same as my dare.

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    sure, let's get it going on.

I dare flame chi to put "Xion rocks my socks" on big green letters on her sig. for a week.

Back