• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    YunaofMoonlight said:

Im not PSP girl... I have a DS acually. Pokedude55, counterdare.
    I dare you to... write YUNA OWNS ME!!! in your sig and keep it for 3 days.
    Also how long are the dares I got for? (besides the Randall one, I know about it)
    3 days and ok but i am not exepting dares from you for a long time

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
    Hey pokedude55 I dare you to put I LOVE MAY!!! in your SIG! HAHAHAHA I know your weakness I know your weakness and keep it for 5 Days! MWHAHAHA

BHE

Baby Hot Emerald
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    I dare brendan to give me 10 rep points for each post i have made

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Alana said:
    Alright ~Mudkip~ I dare you to write I HATE MUDKIP! on your sig for a week in size six font. Also it should be bold, italisized, underlines, and darkred glowing black or something like that.

Okay Sowi Mudkip I will get to work How long is it?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    I have a dare for Rsgh5: *Evil grins* I dare you to post the words "I hate shinies!!!" in your sig for two days (Size 4 font. Bold. And I don't care what you post before or after it, as long as it's not a negation of the statement. Muahahahah!). :P I figure two days should be enough. Anything longer would be cruel and unusual punishment for any Shiny Hunter! XP

I await your answer.... Muahahahahah! >D

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    ah hmmmmmm.... Macayla is the best!!! i dare u to... act like a fangirl or any anime guy u wish for.... two days! any longer would just be cruel!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Shuko said:
    I have a dare for Rsgh5: *Evil grins* I dare you to post the words "I hate shinies!!!" in your sig for two days (Size 4 font. Bold. And I don't care what you post before or after it, as long as it's not a negation of the statement. Muahahahah!). :P I figure two days should be enough. Anything longer would be cruel and unusual punishment for any Shiny Hunter! XP

I await your answer.... Muahahahahah! >D
    are you allowed to dare me even though i've never posted in this thread before? o well... i guess i can do that, and that statement after how much i hate shinies will be something like "but not as much as i hate shuko" *goes to alter sig*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o well, now i have a post and it's already in my sig, so i guess i'm fair game now...

Back