• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    I dare someone to put blahblahblah in their sig with nothing else for a week!
    i would like to accept but it was hard making my sig randall i want you for one weak to put aqua is cool but magma is not

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    sure y not. thats really mean, though. *begins one week countdown* you're good at this.
    EDIT:
    There, happy. *groans* it hurts to look at it. I'll probably be booted out of the DS fanclub for blasphemy.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I want a dare. And let's see Yuna I dare you to put the barney song on your sig along with Randall PWNS! ^_^

Alana

Years
    *growls cuase she's about out of room on her sig* Ok. Then you have to put Bowing to Master Alana on your location Randall. Hehe.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    cmatz0 said:
    no, someone put cmatz0 is the sexiest beast ever in their sig. how about you, PSP girl?

Im not PSP girl... I have a DS acually. Pokedude55, counterdare.
    I dare you to... write YUNA OWNS ME!!! in your sig and keep it for 3 days.
    Also how long are the dares I got for? (besides the Randall one, I know about it)

Alana

Years
    Alright then. But you must do the same dare I gave Randall. My dares last for a week.

Back