• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Brendon said:
    Hey pokedude55 I dare you to put I LOVE MAY!!! in your SIG! HAHAHAHA I know your weakness I know your weakness and keep it for 5 Days! MWHAHAHA
    you are evil pure evil and ok but i am adding a little extra i do not know how to make it pink tho

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
    Xion: The Master Of Steel said:
    I dare you Brendon to change your signature to Team Magma Rules for one week! :D

Alright, somebody dare me! :chinese:
    DARN YOU!!! YOU ARE PURE EVIL!!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    @Brookes:
    Here's one:
    I dare you to act as a female [in posting/ gender change] for a day (I know, I'm too soft XD)

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Brookes said:
    Come on, cant u come up with something better then that (a gender swap or something more intresting would be a better dare then this)???

Someone dare me again please :sleeping:

Sorry it wasn't "interesting" enough, jeez. I'm not that mean if you haven't noticed. T_T

Anyway, I'm still up for a dare!^^

Back