• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    well, atleast it aint another "ah am un-worthy" dare, i was gettin ready to just deleat mar sig an put im unworthy ov evryone their XD
    il never backdown
    *maniacle laughter*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OK then put I HATE LINOONE! DIE LINOONE DIE! In your sig for a week. All my dares last a week.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    *maniacle laughter*
    change your gender to female and be an obsesed fan girl for a week of a male member of your choosing change your sig/avy/title/location to do with that person (lasts a week)
    *but dont forget back your sig up first, save it on note pad
    if you say yes im ammazed XD
    *maniacle laughter*
    aw gawd im late
    XD

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    *grumbles to self* Ok. Just put Bowing to master Alana as your location for a week.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Angel, I dare you to make your worst sprite ever and say, "This is such a cool sprite and it's my BEST ever!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Are you daring me (Kasanai Tsumi)?

Ok I accept!!!

NOw to you Kasanai Tsumi, for one week. I dare you to change your gender to male for a week and put in your sig the most tough guy-man things and/or pictures in it from google. And to spice it up (if you want) lose the Ann banner too.

Back