• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    ohhhh, i wanna be deard, it sounds fun please dare me
    EDIT: mudcip, dear me, pleas dear me *pleads to be dared* please...
    if anyone can get me backdown from a dare, i will put:
    [username]is my commander, my master and my owner, and will be for all eternity. into my sig

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ok den, ill dare ya in an evil way! hehehehe, lets see if u refuse dis

put in ur sig, in green/yellow letters all capitals

I wish to be a master of grass pokemon, but that position is already taken by the gret baker's Bulbasaur, I wish to grow up to be just like him as he is my hero
    I am not worthy!

hehehehe, im evil XD

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    too easy,
    hahaha, no one can are me something i will not axept, cuz no-one knows i dis like girly lovey-dovey words, hahahahahah
    EDIT: dang! i just told evryone that i disslike words to do with lovey-dovey
    on the pluss side i got a matching avy:D
    irrrr well how long is this for BB?

Last edited:

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    hi:D latios lover:D, i dare you to...latios sux in your sig/title for a wook in big red leters kay, dare me back, if you want but sig is taken

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Someone dare me! Anyone? I really want one!

Serpenter, I dare you to put "Saying Batesy is 'Spiggin' Awesome!'" in your location.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    LOL thanks ^^

ok den pinkhobbitqueen I have dare for you in I am going to be monorting ur every post until this dare is over. your dare is to make at least 5 people say your WHOLE name SPELT CORRECTLY in 15 days,

of course people might say, ''well he could just PM people and ask em to say his name'' which is true, but I dont think you would have asked for a dare if u meant ta cheat so I am pretty sure I can trust u ^^
    spell my whole name corectly for 15 days... now how am i supposed to do that?

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    serpenter said:
    i dont get it, i dont understand, can someone tell me what it means?
    Can you make it Saying Batesy is spiggin' awesome! instead of what it is right now. I found it incorrect.
    "Spiggin' Awesome!" is a term Stingray on Neighbours uses it means "Really awesome!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ok I dare you to put I LOVE EVERYTHING GIRLY! OOO A MY LITTLE PONY! I MUST HAVE IT! In size 4 font on your sig for a week.

Back