• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Years
    *Pats Dai* At least now this teaches you a lesson that betting is bad XD

Abskull: *Clings to Alucard* I cant leave him and of course, I do not do girly sigs unless given no other choice...which you have provided XD So I guess you are my lord and master for a week XD

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    *Pats Dai* At least now this teaches you a lesson that betting is bad XD

Abskull: *Clings to Alucard* I cant leave him and of course, I do not do girly sigs unless given no other choice...which you have provided XD So I guess you are my lord and master for a week XD

Meh, not really. I just feel power in having my name in a mod's sig! XD

I'm still open for a dare!^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    oke den linklover, I dare you.......to.....meh, I dunno, dis is my 1st time poasting in here so I need time to come up with something more origional, but just this time I will just dare you to join at least 2 RPG's and post in them at least 5 ti9mes or more, if not finish them, plus in each RP post whatever the situation you must comment on how much you either love a certain pokemon/hate a certain pokemon.

nothinbg exciting, but ill have a think on better dares ^__^
    the dare lasts 15 days

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    oke den linklover, I dare you.......to.....meh, I dunno, dis is my 1st time poasting in here so I need time to come up with something more origional, but just this time I will just dare you to join at least 2 RPG's and post in them at least 5 ti9mes or more, if not finish them, plus in each RP post whatever the situation you must comment on how much you either love a certain pokemon/hate a certain pokemon.

nothinbg exciting, but ill have a think on better dares ^__^
    the dare lasts 15 days

*Claps* That's very good! But... it's a little long. And I'm already in 2 RPG's, my limit is two. And also the chances of an RPG finishing, is pretty darn low.
    That was very crafty, just try to think of something that wasn't too long.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    LOL thanks ^^

ok den pinkhobbitqueen I have dare for you in I am going to be monorting ur every post until this dare is over. your dare is to make at least 5 people say your WHOLE name SPELT CORRECTLY in 15 days,

of course people might say, ''well he could just PM people and ask em to say his name'' which is true, but I dont think you would have asked for a dare if u meant ta cheat so I am pretty sure I can trust u ^^

I will accept my 1st dare if someone has one for me?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    well dat would go against da rules of making people do things dat are offencive to em, as she likes bakura, and so do I *gives evils*

ok rika, I will dare U if U dare me afterwards ^^

I dare you to add at least 6 people to ur friend list and join at least 3 new fan clubs and make at least 5 posts in em.

u have 5 days

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    pokedude: you know I would never do that even if I was paid ^________^

BB: er..kinda weird..but okie^^

as a counterdare,I dare you to put in your sig in red letters..my rival is better than me ^_________^ *evil laugh* hehe,I'm so evil,it lasts 5 days as well

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    grrrrrr, U will pay for dat one, with ur hair!!!!

*goes to cut rika kaniyas hair*

*thinks*

*has better idea*

*cuts Bakuras lovely hair*

HEHEHEHE wadda ya think of dat luv? LOL

KK ill do it, anhd althoagh My fave colourm iz red, itll look really bad with me green yelloow text

U evil person
    *growls*

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    ;_; no..you can't do that to poor Bakura~! *suddenly goes on a rampage* Just look at him! *gestures over to Bakura who's fallen randomly asleep on her shoulder* who would want to do that to a person who's that innocent? er..wait..oh forget it XD

anyways^^;; I did the friend's list thingy and need to join 1 more club xD

Vincent_Valentine

Fear my gun!
    Years
    A club to join hmmmm.......*cough*mine*cough* wait i don't have one....
    I dare Rika to put on here location licking Yami Bakura's toe jam.....gross huh

Back