• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Asked for more than you could handle, eh boy? Young ones these days...all bluster and no muster. Alright, how about this; Write an extremely sappy love poem which is at least four stanzas long (One Stanza is at least four lines) and keep it in your signature for a week, in large letters, preferably pink.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Alter Ego said:
    Far be it from me to dissapoint...Okay, I accept your dare. But in return you will have to use a picture of a penguin for an avatar and add at least one completely random and irrelevant phrase to every post you make. Duration is the same as your dare, til' next Saturday.

Give me the pick. I ain't going to break my back to look for a penguin pic to use... XD

I am NOT obsessed with Eli!

Kurosaki

I'm SO tempted to give you a girl dare right now RM, even if you CAN refuse it, XD

Kurosaki

Okay, I dare you to be a girl for 2 weeks RM, XD
    (Just don't give it to me back! Im begging you!)

Kurosaki

Act like one, change your gender, and have a girlish sig/avy... and should I make you type in pink? XD

Years
    I want a dare!! I'll do anything, but I REALLY want a dare involving goats! :P
    And Yukito, I dare you to put Halo is my master in your sig and avy, and also in your posts.(At the top and bottom) And to make everything in your profile oppisite.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Give me the pick. I ain't going to break my back to look for a penguin pic to use... XD

I am NOT obsessed with Eli!

You call that breaking your back, youngster? In my day, we had to wander four miles everyday for firewood, uphill both ways, in a blizzard. People nowadays...here is your picture.

The Dare Thread

Back