• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yellow-Chan, want a dare? Here one.

GO on google and look for a picture of a man pushing a yard mower cuting the grass. Put it in your sig and under the picture. Put 'True AMerican Hero!!,

Dare last til end of the month.

Years
    Ill give you a dare: I dare you to put Halo is my master in your sig and avy, And to make everything in your profile oppisite.

Now some one give me one!!!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    charizard_maa said:
    I bored so I daring others.

Pink-tiger

FInd a picture of Kagome and put it in your sig. Say under it that you are madly in love with Kagome. with hearts and everything.

Oh!No!
    Okay but only for 1 day!Or how many days?

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    charizard_maa said:
    I bored so I daring others.

Pink-tiger

FInd a picture of Kagome and put it in your sig. Say under it that you are madly in love with Kagome. with hearts and everything.
    You're evil! What will think guys about her? xD

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Okay then Greta. Seeing as you are and Asholic (meaning that you like Ash, correct) In your signature for a whole week (starting from when you get this post) I dare you to say that you "Utterly Despise Ash and the whole concept of Pokemon."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    For anyone who wants to be dared..in your sig, avatar, location and usertitle, put "DRAGONS PWN PUNY MORTALS!" for a week.

Accepting all non-anti-dragon dares!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I haven't checked this thread in so long... *twitch*

jhgghyu, I dare you to make each of your next 30 posts at least 75 characters and put "*25 characters*" at the end of them. 'Cause I'm insane. :)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Umm... Chibi-chan... do you mind if I stop that dare? Coz people are thinking I'm a retard and one person has given me bad rep for it...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    Okay then Greta. Seeing as you are and Asholic (meaning that you like Ash, correct) In your signature for a whole week (starting from when you get this post) I dare you to say that you "Utterly Despise Ash and the whole concept of Pokemon."
    this might hurt my feelings but ill do it. just tell me first if I can put in little little small letters "the following is a dare.." pleaseee? ^_^ *puppy eyes*

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Kay, what's this thread about? O_O I wanna play too! Well, I think I've figured out the idea but not exactly right..

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Greta said:
    this might hurt my feelings but ill do it. just tell me first if I can put in little little small letters "the following is a dare.." pleaseee? ^_^ *puppy eyes*

No, you can't do it in small letters. It has to be in normal size and up. But you can, however, put in much larger letters that it was a Dare. Most people do that anyway.

Back