• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Can someone Dare me?
    I dare the next person to remove their sig, avatar and ALL infomation and replace it with

"Rukari? Rox my Sox"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    (Don't know if I should dare ^ since it's been dead for awhile. If I should. Then I dare ^ to be 85 years old and act like it, until next saturday!)

I don't know if I should be here...if shiney finds out...*shivers*...I know what he's going to dare me to do... XD

Someone dare me before he gets the chance. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    (Don't know if I should dare ^ since it's been dead for awhile. If I should. Then I dare ^ to be 85 years old and act like it, until next saturday!)

I don't know if I should be here...if shiney finds out...*shivers*...I know what he's going to dare me to do... XD

Someone dare me before he gets the chance. XD

Far be it from me to dissapoint...Okay, I accept your dare. But in return you will have to use a picture of a penguin for an avatar and add at least one completely random and irrelevant phrase to every post you make. Duration is the same as your dare, til' next Saturday.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    I dare you to change your Signature and avatar into girly things. Such as...My Little Ponies, Pink Unicorns, ect. And everytime you post, post in pink. n_n

Oh yeah, and it'll last for a week. Starting from when you read this post.

Back