• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • Just so everyone knows, Sandslash has apologized to me about his Kingdra and told me he was going to check his Pokemon he gets from trades for hacks before battling with them. So no more posts about it since its over.

Years
  • Yayz shame he still cant battle me though because i dont got another hacks because i just released em all KK but can he battle me again?

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • can you guys take this to PM or VM? it's kinda annoying and in a way, scaring other trainers that might want to challenge then gym.

Pirate Sam, I'm not very sure, but if by any chance Dark_Sandslash his banned or something from the gym, I think I asume responability of the gym until another suitable trainer takes it over. But, yes there's a but here, this would had happened if I would still be around for more months to come. Sadly, I already told Sandslash to beging searching for another gym Follower to replace me. After Tuesday 9th, I will no longer be his Gym Follower.

If U don't mind my asking, how come your not being a follower any more? Peace!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    how can I challenge one of u gym leaders?

All you have to do is contact the first gym leader and scedule a battle, and once you beat him you get to move on to the 2nd, and so on...it's really simple...

Good Luck

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Dude, TIC TAC is like never online. At least when I am on. Plus he never replies to my VMs so I can't battle him so I can battle the leader. It has been like 3 days in a row now I have been VM'ing him.

Years
  • Im handing in my resignation from here
    Reason: im not really active to much in this gym and im already an e4 member in another gym so I think im just gonna stick with the raiga gym

sorry =/
    but if any of you ever need anything or want a battle I'd be happy to help

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • I have 3 questions...
    1. Is Garchomp considered uber?
    2. The rules state that you can have no ubers and one legendary, but can thatg one legendary be uber?
    3. What sort of battles are they? Do we get to choose?

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • if i challenge can it be a lvl 50 battle
    Yeah say this to leader thought
    Quick question is Shaymin considered an uber? O_O'
    Yes >.>
    I have 3 questions...
    1. Is Garchomp considered uber?
    2. The rules state that you can have no ubers and one legendary, but can thatg one legendary be uber?
    3. What sort of battles are they? Do we get to choose?

1.Yes....... DUh!
    2.No.......Also Duh! A legendery is diffrent from an uber
    3.The Gym Leader Must Be In Agreement......

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • The uber tier list from Serebii (which in my opinion is better than Smogon's list):

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Lati@s
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Manaphy
    Wobbuffet

Personally I'm against Garchomp being uber, but I guess that's the leader's decision -_-

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Uhhh. No where I've seen uses serebii tier list. But Garchomp is uber. And is everywhere on this site. I haven't seen it non-uber anywhere.

Back