• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Soul of Aura // + Small Shop

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Render/stock: this
    Size: 175 x 300
    Banner/avy (y/n): Yes, I want both
    Text:
    Color: Gold and Silver
    Anything else: Nope

Let me know if you want it changed.

Lucas is up next.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years

Lucas is up next.

Um, I see more gold than I do silver. Do you think you can add some more silver to it? If not, then it's totally fine. It's great anyways.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Render/stock: https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-23612
    Size: 300 x 150
    Banner/avy (y/n): Both please...
    Text: Desire
    Color: Blue, Green
    Anything else: Thanks in advance...

Um, I see more gold than I do silver. Do you think you can add some more silver to it? If not, then it's totally fine. It's great anyways.

Sure, let me see if I can do anything with it. If not, I'll let you know :D

love them all.
    you're very talented.

Thanks, I appreciate it =]

Fantastic work, bb-cakes. ;D

But you knew I'm a fan.

Who said you could comment? >:

(jk i <3 u 4 evz)

TheWannabe

I Wannabe A PRO!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Render/stock:I cant give link cause not enough posts but its on planet trenders type in Feraligatr and its the second picture thanks ^^r
    Size: 300 x 200
    Banner/avy (y/n): Both please
    Text: TheWannabe
    Color: Blue, red
    Anything else: Thanks!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Sorry, but I just need a 130x130 avatar, instead of another set.

If you still want it, although it seems you've moved onto another set, which is fine ^__^

Render/stock:I cant give link cause not enough posts but its on planet trenders type in Feraligatr and its the second picture thanks ^^r
    Size: 300 x 200
    Text: TheWannabe
    Color: Blue, red

Sorry, I don't work with pokemon renders =(

Slot is empty, need something to do ;D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'm gonna come out with it on this one.
    To be honest, at first I despised your graphics, I really didn't like them and weren't getting much better for a while there.

But holy cow, this is such an amazing improvement, you've obviously discovered how to use C4D's which is really great.

One thing may I ask, is try this for me, let's just for a while, tone down the brushes a whole ton, infact try not using brushes at all, and concentrate on your C4D's, use effect C4D's as your new tool, erase bad parts that don't fit in them etc, but just get them into your repitua [no clue how to spell that], I had the same problem as you, I loved my brushes but I can assure you, all you really need are splatter brushes and smudge brushes, because everything else starts to look tacky after a while.

Just a few tips for you, you're doing great ;D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I do agree completely with Dukey here.
    Your old style of hardcore brushing made most of your tags look very similar and lacked depth and real interest because they looked quite similar.
    Listen to Dukey, he speaks the truth! More C4Ds and less brushes is the way to go.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm gonna come out with it on this one.
    To be honest, at first I despised your graphics, I really didn't like them and weren't getting much better for a while there.

But holy cow, this is such an amazing improvement, you've obviously discovered how to use C4D's which is really great.

One thing may I ask, is try this for me, let's just for a while, tone down the brushes a whole ton, infact try not using brushes at all, and concentrate on your C4D's, use effect C4D's as your new tool, erase bad parts that don't fit in them etc, but just get them into your repitua [no clue how to spell that], I had the same problem as you, I loved my brushes but I can assure you, all you really need are splatter brushes and smudge brushes, because everything else starts to look tacky after a while.

Just a few tips for you, you're doing great ;D

No you're totally right, I was basically winging it with brushes. I had no direction at all and no one told me how to use c4ds, so I got horribly stuck in the same ways, developing repetitive and ugly habits along the way. I'm glad you despised my early work. Quite frankly, I would be surprised if anyone actually like them, lol =/

But yeah, I'm really happy with my progress, but I feel like I still have a ways to go. For some reason I feel like I still need to finish a tag with one of my favorite brush sets because I can't think of anything else to do. So I'll take your advice and work only with c4ds. And thanks for the awesome feedback, I probably would have kept going the same way if no one had said anything, which shows that I still need to get better.

I do agree completely with Dukey here.
    Your old style of hardcore brushing made most of your tags look very similar and lacked depth and real interest because they looked quite similar.
    Listen to Dukey, he speaks the truth! More C4Ds and less brushes is the way to go.

Haha, thanks, I'll definitely be trying that =]

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Render/stock:https://www.sfgalleries.net/art/sfa3/series2/SFA3_Cody.jpg is that too big? XD if it is use this https://streetfighter.neoseeker.com/w/i/streetfighter/thumb/7/77/CodyA.jpg/300px-CodyA.jpgr
    Size: 300 x 250
    Text: TheWannabe Jailer
    Color: anything you like

Sorry, I can't use either of those images since they aren't rendered ;______;

I have two requests, if that's alright. You can chose to do whichever one you want first. :>

Render/stock: https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4131/1252880779116.jpg
    Size: 350x 200 - 450x 300 I'd like it big and blocky but not too big and blocky.
    Banner/avy (y/n): Banner only, pl0x.
    Text: None.
    Color: Natural.

Render/stock: https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8738/1254011466498.png
    Size: Same thing. :>
    Banner/avy (y/n): Banner only.
    Text: "Goodbye October"
    Color: Natural.

Thnx. :>

The first one is already much too complete for me to do anything more with it. I suppose I could try something with the second one :<

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    Very Nice Work I Like The Maka Sig The Best

Render/stock:Here
    Size:What Ever Works
    Banner/avy (y/n): Banner
    Text: .Soul_SS I'm Somewhat Of a Big Deal
    Color: Sea Colors(Blues, Greens etc)
    Anything else: Could You Put The I'm Somewhat Of A Big Deal Towards The Bottom and The .Soul_SS Around The Top if not it is fine

and If You Wouldn't Mind Could You Also Make

Render/stock:Clicky
    Size:What Ever Works
    Banner/avy (y/n): Banner
    Text: Black Rock Shooter, Run While you Can
    Color: Black, Red, Silver
    Anything else:

Last edited:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    The first one is already much too complete for me to do anything more with it. I suppose I could try something with the second one :<
    That's okie. :> That's the one I'd rather have, anyway. XD;
    fanx ^^

Back