• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Database Error Fan Club

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hooray for DBE, who stopped me from seeing the new posts on the forum this morning! =D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Wheeeee guess who is joining teh clubby here? I've seen soo much DBE's these weeks that I've actually begun to love them <3 Meh, I'll probably read/lurk/stick around here or something among those lines and drop an comment often..0.0"

So yeah~

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yay! That's the fan club I have been looking for! Can I join? I haven't been able to post here for 8 hours!
    Ps: One database error while posting this. Who can't love them? ^^

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I think Database Error likes to tease me...

When I get home from work, I come online here, and I get onto the main page. I figure, "Okay, cool, it's running well! Let's see what's new... oh, someone posted something in my battle thread! Let's see what..." So I click on it, and BAM, Database Error roundhouse kicks me in the crotch.

Grrr...

Melody

Banned
    Years
    heh...I know DBEs hate me....They kept me off of PC for 15 hours!
    I was going crazy! heh....If it werent for Kawaii and my other friends I would have gone crazeh after only 3 hours....and to top it all off I just got a DBE thrown in my face while posting this....

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I think Database Error likes to tease me...

When I get home from work, I come online here, and I get onto the main page. I figure, "Okay, cool, it's running well! Let's see what's new... oh, someone posted something in my battle thread! Let's see what..." So I click on it, and BAM, Database Error roundhouse kicks me in the crotch.

Grrr...
    They just purposely appear when you want to log on! It's just... evil.

I wonder who's controling them and being super evil to us? xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, I'm scared because DBE followed me yesterday to another forum! And it was a Spanish one! I went there and.... BAM! Database error! If there is an evil mind behind that, he has some forums under his control!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    >.> Silly Data Base Error,
    they Always appear right when I'm about to send a PM ... or post in a fanclub, so if this goes through it'll just be to spite me.

heh. ^-^ anyways, I'd love to join this precious club~

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, I'm scared because DBE followed me yesterday to another forum! And it was a Spanish one! I went there and.... BAM! Database error! If there is an evil mind behind that, he has some forums under his control!

Maybe DBE is just part of an omnipotent entity that controls ALL internet annoyance.

But either way, I think you have a stalker. :-P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    DBE's stalking me... Just waiting for me to post. Then... BAM! It strikes! D:

Back