• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Database Error Fan Club

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lol.... it made me triple post this morning when I posted in here....

I think I'll join too. DBE's are actually like a video game I've come to realize.

A video game you you CAN'T BEAT CAUSE THERES NO WAY OUT OF IT. I'm joining though.

That's an interesting way to think about it.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm in. I just hope a DBE doesn't happen when I post this O_o

I think I'll join too. DBE's are actually like a video game I've come to realize.

A video game you you CAN'T BEAT CAUSE THERES NO WAY OUT OF IT. I'm joining though.
    xDD Funny... But it's true O_o

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Wow... DBE was up in full today! It's like every other click, Database Error! Must've eaten his vegetables, cause he was working like a banshee today.

Anywho, welcome to all the new members!

*Clicks Submit Reply*
    ... pause...
    DATABASE ERROR

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I think I'll join.. I'm not a fan of DBE's... but I'm like a hater of them so that'll have to do. XD
    If Kica is in then I am In...
    Besides...I think the DBEs are just here to torture us....you hate them but you are so used to them that you cant live without them....and I like them now because the have been leaving me alone more often.....XD
    So I'm In!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Nica... that doesn't count as a DBE. XD It's a domain name error, not a database problem. That happens because PC changed domains.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm so joining. There is nothing better than a DBE when I need to read a new chapter of a fanfic or make an important post!

And when there is a thread that I want to click on, DBE leaps out to sever my connection! I do admit that DBE has a few victories against me, when I meander away from the computer, annoyed.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Okies... now I have a real DBE. From five minutes ago~~

The Database Error Fan Club

yeah...everyone has...experienced that, me...I just experience that 2 minutes ago!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ha, Internet Explorer, sux *cough*. Hmm I'm away for one day and look how many posts there are here. X_X
    Anys, I tend to get these DBEs around 19:00 to 23:00 or something... bah this 24-hour clock on this laptop... Eh, I've found that the best way to 'ignore' DBEs is when it comes up with one, just wait a few minutes then go back and continue whatever you were doing. :)

Also Richard seeing as you're I spose owner of this club for starting it, can I be moderator or co-owner or something for being the first to join? zD

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Also Richard seeing as you're I spose owner of this club for starting it, can I be moderator or co-owner or something for being the first to join? zD

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner... an old friend popped up to say hello. That's right: DBE!

And sure, why not? I've already updated the list. :)

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Lol I just got a database error by clicking to this FC, anyways, i wanna join!! ^_^

SilverDragon

--Anime Fan--
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Lol I just got a database error by clicking this FC topic, anyways, i wanna join!! ^_^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Ha, Internet Explorer, sux *cough*. Hmm I'm away for one day and look how many posts there are here. X_X
    Anys, I tend to get these DBEs around 19:00 to 23:00 or something... bah this 24-hour clock on this laptop... Eh, I've found that the best way to 'ignore' DBEs is when it comes up with one, just wait a few minutes then go back and continue whatever you were doing. :)

well,鴴蛍 I followed you tip and it WORK!!
    Oh...before that I had a DBE so I followed you tip
    in my Email notification
    but...sometimes it fail 鴴蛍

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Jesus H. Christ! Database Error was working full-time today. Pretty much from the time I woke up to around 10:30pm, every other click ended up with DBE laughing at me.

*grumbles*

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Yup... DBE might get a pay increase... *claps* very good... now, hopefully it gets fired. XD

haha, I'd even settle for a forced retirement. I think DBE has got to go on a permanent vacation. Let it go bug Serebii forums for awhile. haha, I kid Serebii forums!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    uh...i had worst luck with DBE"s
    First...i can't reply to Kawaii
    secong...I putted a wrong thread in a wrong section
    sigh...Oh and Richard, I have my name changed form RazoREdge to Ryouki

Back