• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Ooooh, DCC talk. I too remember the days where the (original) DCC would get so much activity, there'd need to be a new one every month. At certain points you could refresh the page and be behind by about 10 posts or so. 'Twas crrrrrrrrrazy. I much prefer the situation now, to be honest.

In other news: I HAVE NO MORE EXAMS EVER! I'm on a happy buzz knowing that I've passed my first set of exams and finished the last set today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If anyone needs me, I'll be exploiting the free drinks. Yippee ki yay mother...

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Ooooh, DCC talk. I too remember the days where the (original) DCC would get so much activity, there'd need to be a new one every month. At certain points you could refresh the page and be behind by about 10 posts or so. 'Twas crrrrrrrrrazy. I much prefer the situation now, to be honest.

noooo those were the times! so much fun and meaningless chatter! I miss the DCC *********** ;_; whom are all either banned or dead except for me
    edit; why would you censor that oh how times have changed
    edit2; ops I once got banned for censor bypassing so I guess I should keep it censored l0l

and @BinaryPeaches; then it should be like "nostalgia DCC" not "VGDCC"! it's a better idea regardless

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

In other news: I HAVE NO MORE EXAMS EVER! I'm on a happy buzz knowing that I've passed my first set of exams and finished the last set today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If anyone needs me, I'll be exploiting the free drinks. Yippee ki yay mother...

You got a good avatar for your drinking party!

Anyway, all chat threads have severely slowed down in the last years. Maybe because most of the posters now have more urgent things to do that keeping track of a super-fast conversation with 15 people talking at once, but still... I don't remember seeing such an activity after the 2009 April Fools.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh that was NOT a fun April Fools for me. I definitely preferred 2011's 1000x more. Well, 2006's (original Todoroki) was nice too, but not 2009's. :x Anonymous posting isn't always great!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well it's not like VG is terribly active at least as far as individual game threads so the DCC might inspire people to talk more about games in general, then when there's more regular activity it can move to individual threads. Just my two cents though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I missed that one, because I didn't become active again until June of 2009 iirc. I've only been around for two April Fools.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Maybe it's a metaphorical cold?

Although I'm literally cold as well rn, lol.

Years
    I've only shown my sexy body to the S&M dwellers and that was like 3 years ago; I don't feel the rest of you deserve to grace upon my figure

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

A CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is gracing upon a figure something that's only done in S&M?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back