• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Ooooh, DCC talk. I too remember the days where the (original) DCC would get so much activity, there'd need to be a new one every month. At certain points you could refresh the page and be behind by about 10 posts or so. 'Twas crrrrrrrrrazy. I much prefer the situation now, to be honest.

In other news: I HAVE NO MORE EXAMS EVER! I'm on a happy buzz knowing that I've passed my first set of exams and finished the last set today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If anyone needs me, I'll be exploiting the free drinks. Yippee ki yay mother...

I was modding OC during that time and let me tell you DCC was pretty intense at that time to post let alone moderate.. especially when you had derpy internet speed : |

YAAAAAAAAAYY CONGRATS ON FINISHING EXAMS!!!!!! <3

devilicious

dream
    Years
    ITT Live tries to impress devilicious
    it's okay to be jealous, tourettes; I didn't ask to be perfect and have people worshiping me but I guess I just have to endure it for our sake right?

edit; ops your username isn't exactly "tourettes" but it's close enough so I'll leave it like that for comedic purposes

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Gino > Naruto's dad anytime and I've told Live that BUT HE WON'T BRING HIM BACK!!

devilicious

dream
    Years
    A lot actually.. I graduated, got a job, and moved countries lol but I am still here.. why am I still here?
    because you miss me and always come back thinking "maybe... maybe we can meet again!" but every single time it was in vain... except for today, since I actually am here! you're trying your best to hide your excitement but soon it'll explode inside you, and you'll realize it

that's my guess!

edit; but congratulations! glad things are seemingly working out or at least they sound exciting

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    because you miss me and always come back thinking "maybe... maybe we can meet again!" but every single time it was in vain... except for today, since I actually am here! you're trying your best to hide your excitement but soon it'll explode inside you, and you'll realize it

that's my guess!

edit; but congratulations! glad things are seemingly working out or at least they sound exciting

It is really exciting to see you! It's weird because I just saw you on the side on Facebook earlier as well and now I see you here! Haha!

And yeah! Very! It's been great so far but tough because I'm totally on my own now! Haha~

devilicious

dream
    Years
    haha I rarely ever check facebook so that was a rare occasion indeed! I rarely ever bother being active in the internet anymore but tbh I kinda miss how I used to be :c

well well good to know you're enjoying it! I'll be on my own too starting next august (and in the USA too! goodbye forever hellish brazil summers!)
    edit; wait where are you living now?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    haha I rarely ever check facebook so that was a rare occasion indeed! I rarely ever bother being active in the internet anymore but tbh I kinda miss how I used to be :c

well well good to know you're enjoying it! I'll be on my own too starting next august (and in the USA too! goodbye forever hellish brazil summers!)
    edit; wait where are you living now?

Oh really?! How come you're moving to the states? is it for school exchange? work? uni?
    I'm in the UK at the moment; just south of London!

And yeah that's so surprising.. I'd aaalllways see you online!

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Oh really?! How come you're moving to the states? is it for school exchange? work? uni?
    I'm in the UK at the moment; just south of London!

And yeah that's so surprising.. I'd aaalllways see you online!

yeah, I stopped my course here and decided to restart uni in the states! it was a long shot and I had to go through a dozen exams and stuff but I finally got a scholarship! and ohh I'll be in london, like, next week! please go see me ;o;

well I just don't really have anything interesting to do online anymore... idk lol
    I only come online nowadays like once a day to check things up and then I maybe stay if there's anyone interested in chatting or something otherwise I'd rather read/study/work

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    yeah, I stopped my course here and decided to restart uni in the states! it was a long shot and I had to go through a dozen exams and stuff but I finally got a scholarship! and ohh I'll be in london, like, next week! please go see me ;o;

well I just don't really have anything interesting to do online anymore... idk lol
    I only come online nowadays like once a day to check things up and then I maybe stay if there's anyone interested in chatting or something otherwise I'd rather read/study/work

Ooohh! That's awesome! Congrats!!!! Oh and do you want my number so you call when you're here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back