• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deduce & Reduce Gym

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Mike's Song from Super Smash Bros. Brawl... So addictive to sing... Especially when listening to it at the same time.

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    lol i was joking! On my voice Chat he would hear my aipom Going "Aip, Aip, Aipom!"
    Is this spamming the tread?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Probably... Lets talk about something else! Whats your team gonna be PirateSam?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    The battle will have to wait. I need to get the right moves to use my strategy!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Oh need some help I can trade you some heart scales or somin?
    I have a shuckle it might have the moves?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Shuckle knows the moves. Its a partner strategy, and I've got everything I need.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    Yea soo im thinking of this -

Abomasnow
    Glaceon
    Magnezone
    ------
    ------
    ------

Any Advice?

I think you should consider making one of your other 3 pokemon a Legendarie. I know some trainers who are planing to take full advantage of this new rule, and how does that old saying go? You've got to fight fire, with fire! Just a suggestion. Peace!

Back