• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deduce & Reduce Gym

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    hmmm This Is Working Out Well Done LOL How About We Sponser Each Others Gym As In We Put At The Bottom SPonerd by The Deduce And Reduce Gym Hows ABout it

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Ok, I'm ready to take this gym on. Quick Kid you're first. Oh well if not all the teams have been posted, I'm not waiting around.

My team: Weavile, Bronzong, Azelf, Jirachi, Infernape, Gliscor.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    hmmm This Is Working Out Well Done LOL How About We Sponser Each Others Gym As In We Put At The Bottom SPonerd by The Deduce And Reduce Gym Hows ABout it

Hmmm... That's not a bad idea at all. After all, The Dark Labyrinth Gym is what inspired me to create the Deduce & Reduce Gym in the first place. You've got yourself a deal Dark! I don't suppose you could help me make some sprites for The Deduce & Reduce Gym's gym leaders? Peace!

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    Hmmm... That's not a bad idea at all. After all, The Dark Labyrinth Gym is what inspired me to create the Deduce & Reduce Gym in the first place. You've got yourself a deal Dark! I don't suppose you could help me make some sprites for The Deduce & Reduce Gym's gym leaders? Peace!

NEEE NAWWWW NEE NAWW (Police Siren InCase Your thinking Wtf) Idea Steal lol

But Yeah Ill Help Any Ideas and iM Just Gonna Update My first Post To Put You In

Pm Me with your Trainers Ideas K KK K K

Foot

Years
    NEEE NAWWWW NEE NAWW (Police Siren InCase Your thinking Wtf) Idea Steal lol

But Yeah Ill Help Any Ideas and iM Just Gonna Update My first Post To Put You In

Pm Me with your Trainers Ideas K KK K K

It is said that mimicry is the ultimate form of flattery. LOL. I'll do that, but you don't have to worry about mine of course. I love that one you made me for the Dark Labyrinth Gym! Peace!

Foot

Years
    Ok, I'm ready to take this gym on. Quick Kid you're first. Oh well if not all the teams have been posted, I'm not waiting around.

My team: Weavile, Bronzong, Azelf, Jirachi, Infernape, Gliscor.

If you want, sure! But your going to have to change your team first. Only 1 Legendarie allowed, and I'm seeing both an Azelf and a Jirachi on your team. Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Hey umm Foot i know youre busy and all but would you change my Pokemon Team to
    Glaceon,Abomasnow,Jolton,Lanturn,????,??????
    Thanks!

Foot

Years
    Hey umm Foot i know youre busy and all but would you change my Pokemon Team to
    Glaceon,Abomasnow,Jolton,Lanturn,????,??????
    Thanks!

It's no trouble Sam. I also changed a few other things, what do you think? We all have Aurafire to thank for the sweet banner. It's so simple, yet powerful! It's PERFECT! Thanks a ton AF! Now we just need the rest of the gym leaders to make up their minds, Cassino to finish the badges, and BOOM BABY! The Deduce & Reduce Gym will be 100% operational! I can't wait! Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Cheers foot!
    Hey shouldnt the title be edited to now open or are we waiting for quick_kid to announce his team?
    As for me I have Thought up two new pokes!
    When you next come online and have free time ill show you it!

Foot

Years
    Cheers foot!
    Hey shouldnt the title be edited to now open or are we waiting for quick_kid to announce his team?
    As for me I have Thought up two new pokes!
    When you next come online and have free time ill show you it!

Actually, I'm still waiting 4 Quick_Kid, Juno, Angela, and the badges. But once Quick_Kid makes up his mind, I don't see why we can't get started a little earlie? Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    That was a good battle i felt like i was gonna lose but i hung in there!
    Lol that Sandstorm is vecious if crobat Wasnt Flying i think tyranitar would have killed them both in one!

Foot

Years
    That was a good battle i felt like i was gonna lose but i hung in there!
    Lol that Sandstorm is vecious if crobat Wasnt Flying i think tyranitar would have killed them both in one!

Yeah! Your Tyranitar is a beast! Killer attack, and even more brutal defense. An excellent addition 2 your team. Both of them! Peace!

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    hey in the battle when i won i heard a banging sound was that your hitting your ds?
    Yea i think it makes the perfect team im looking for liks between the others now like flygon + Lanturn and alike!

Foot

Years
    hey in the battle when i won i heard a banging sound was that your hitting your ds?
    Yea i think it makes the perfect team im looking for liks between the others now like flygon + Lanturn and alike!

Banging sound? Hit my precious DS!?!? I would never!!! You probably just heard my little sis. She's got hicups right now. lol. Peace!

Back