• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Deliciously Satisfying~ Culinary Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
uDEO7aA.png

Owner: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]

introduction~

st526_zps24acd191.png
th_phchiubreakfast.png
th_phchiu133.png

Welcome to ~Deliciously Satisfying~! A restaurant that serves you your favorite foods.​

How many of you like food? I'm sure all of you do! That's what this club is all about: foooood. In this group, we'll serve you up on the latest in the most popular foods locally, and internationally too. Swap recipes and/or share a recipe you've discovered or recommend any dishes you may like! Talk about your cooking skills, whether you make food in the microwave or you live in the kitchen. Most importantly, talk about YOUR FAVORITE FOODS. From fast food, to TV dinners, to fancy schmancy restaurant dishes that cost a fortune but worth it. Wait a second, as the host of this group will seat you in a table promptly. I guarantee you that your hunger will be satisfied. :D​

restaurant rules~

pfh2o044.png
slcnh2o042.png
st294.png

In order for a successful, and satisfying visit, ~Deliciously Satisfying~ has a code of conduct that must be adhered.

~All PokeCommunity Rules & FC&G Rules apply.
~Your recipes don't have to be perfect! All skill levels in cooking are welcome.
~Respect is obligatory. Constructive criticism is only allowed when critiquing on someone's recipe or food.
~Sharing pictures of food is encouraged. Of course, this is a club about food. :D
~Of course, have fun and enjoy your meal :3​

today's specials~

s37h2o012.png
ash2o007.png
food12.png

This is where we post everyone's recipes! If you have a recipe you found somewhere online that you'd like to recommend, or have one on your own, please do share! I will feature it in this section!​

Homemade Cheesecake - shared by [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]

the menu [sign-up!]

food16.png
food25.png
food13.png

A sign-up form is optional in this group. I only require your username and state your favorite foods. You can add in any experience in cooking you may have, or share any dishes you have made. It's encouraged to follow the current topic in discussion (if there is any!), but it's not required!​

Username:
Favorite Foods:

members~

98stkh2o076.png
slch2o019.png
601h2o022.png

[supporter]Queen of Shipping[/supporter]
Aura Blackquill
SS01​

all icons used in this post © shadowater - livejournal

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
FINALLY!

Username: Queen of Shipping
Favorite Foods: Corned Beef, Pancit Canton, Ice Cream, Leche Flan, Chicken, and many more

OMG! I love foooooooooooooooodz! They are super delicious and so yummmmmmmmmmmmm :]

I'm actually eating right now lmao

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well for starters, my absolute favorite food is fettuccine alfredo. I haven't been to Olive Garden for years now and I miss their fettuccine alfredo so much. It's the cheesiest out there.

I'm also an avid cook. My culinary history is traced back to my dad's side of the family, where the majority of them are chefs and food artists. I've done numerous dishes, side dishes, and desserts. Heck, I'm the main chef of my family. I was head dessert coordinator for several family parties. I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to cupcakes and homemade lollipops.

& Gunner, corned beef is awesomeness. I usually have it for lunch once or twice a week. :D Welcome, btw!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: Aura Blackquill
Favorite Foods: Anything Soul Food / Anything Thai Food / Anything spicy!

OMOMOMOM~ I loooove grilled lobster especially! Hm, I started to cook when I was about 13 years old, when my uncle taught me hot to cook BBQ'd chicken, steaks, rice and peas, pasta, and so on. I loved it, and so, I practiced with some help end eventually cooking became my hobby!

Plus who doesn't love a man in the kitchen?! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
GRILLED LOBSTER oh my goodness. <33 I haven't had it since my 22nd birthday. It's kind of a rarity here in my area, also expensive...so I head down to Mexico to one of the finest restaurants where they serve lobster for a cheaper price, sprinkled with lemon and pepper as well <3

I once tried Thai food when I was a young girl. My aunt took me and my grandmother to a Thai restaurant in a small Thai community where she lives. I had no idea what I ordered back then, but I did some research on Thai food and I found the same exact dish. It looked simple because I guess my aunt didn't want to order something too complicated for me. lol It's pretty spicy, but it's the spicy taste that I can actually tolerate.

Welcome btw, Shawn!

I just added a recipe in the OP for homemade cheesecake. I made three of them for New Years and it turned out to be a sensation for both days. If you guys are craving for a cheesecake and don't want to spend a fortune on ingredients and all that, use the one I posted! I recommend it. ;) Oh, and a tip: graham cracker pie crust makes all the difference!

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Someone finally made this! Thanks Megan :P

Username: SS01
Favorite Foods: Indian, seafood, lobster, poutine, much more

On the topic of lobster, the best I have ever had is in Newfoundland. Caught the same day, and very cheap (less than C$5 each). :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Does same-day caught lobster taste better than the other kind? I really should plan on heading up north and try one sometime because that sounds pretty delish! :)

Welcome, Shiny!

Also guys, if you have any recipes you would like to show off, you can do so here! Those could count as discussions. :) In the meantime I'm gonna go ahead and drop off a discussion topic, alright? :)

How do you follow recipes? Do you use cookbooks? Consult an expert? Watch cooking shows? etc?

Back