• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Did You Know Something About Me Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • He founded Wikileaks, right?

Did you know that I never went to Wikileaks until you came along?
    Hate it.

You are correct.

Did you know that I became famous on PC for coining the slogan "I liek Oshawottz", which is a pun on "I liek Mudkipz".

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Did you know the only reason Brendan (Male protag of R/S/E) is my favorite character is because of his hairstyle?

Years
  • Did you know that my fave of the banners I did on DeviantArt is the "Haters Gonna Hate" banner that I used in my signature previously?

It depicts a scene from the 500th episode of The Simpsons featuring Homer and Marge with Julian Assange.

Years
  • Did you know that when someone deletes a post of mine on a forum, I keep fearing I have broken the rules?

This is because I'm worried people don't like me giving tips.

Years
  • @Droomph I feel sorry for you, that happens to me too. (I even got a fortnight's suspension from PC mid last-year which was sad, so during that time I signed up to Serebii).

Did you know that I hate The Big Bang Theory cos there's a TV channel in Australia that airs it too constantly?

On top of that, I hate other Chuck Lorre shows in general (Two And A Half Men, Mike & Molly and 2 Broke Girls)

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • @Hikari10 Mm...Suspension, eh? So I'm not abnormal for getting warnings left and right!

Did you know that I am a bit of a hypochondriac? (I don't have ADHD or Asperger's (as of now) but I sweaaar I have it when I'm asked) Okay so maybe I'm a huge hypochondriac.

Years
  • @Droomph Yeah, even a little warning makes me want to go on hiatus so that's why I'm on other Pokemon forums too (notably Serebii, Ever Grande and Marriland along with PND/Pokemon News Daily, which is where I'm an admin).

Did you know I hate lifestyle-based TV shows?

Well, particularly ones based on homes, renovating and auctions. If it's British, I'll hate it even more.

My mother like, watches shows of this genre all the time which really annoys me.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Did you know I hate people who try (way too hard) to act like stoners? I know a couple of them at my school, and they have crossed my thick red line of "marijuana advocate" and "ffffftard" a very long time ago.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Did you know that I started my console gaming roots in games such as Grand Theft Auto 3 and Star Wars Bounty Hunter back in the early 2000s?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back