• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I don't think so.. but you can check it yourself, here's the link www.veoh.com

Anyway sorry guys for not posting. I've come up with a topic. If you were to find yourself in the digimon world surrounded with ppl you barely know (yeah just like Digimon adventure..) and with your very own digimon, a creature you've never seen before, how would you react? I mean would you be petrified, thrilled, just plainly surprised.. and then the others, would you try to interact with them and make friends or just stay reserved and wait for a while, let the others reveal themselves first. And also what would be your priority, to find your way home or to explore the digimon world?

So I hope it's a good topic.. gee now that I look at it, I think I might've overreacted a bit.. ah well xD
    I would be exactly liek Koji or Rika and take my Dorumon(Well hopefully) and just help from a far. Honestly, I'd prefer to be the type of tamer to work on his own.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Write which was the funniest/saddest/lamest moment in the whole digimon series you're ever seen.

Meh, spoiler tag just in case. (Seasons 1-3)

Spoiler:

I don't remember any especially funny or lame moments in Digimon, except for stupid things they said in the dub. (Ken's achievements include being able to play one game of chess WHILE EVERYONE WATCHES! =D)

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    wow this club is dying , none of us even come here anymore....

Yeah.. it's kind of hard to post about an anime that has already aired so long ago.. and I'm not watching Savers so I can't say anything about that. Ah well I'll countinue posting for a while and if this lub dies out then it'll just die out.

BTW does anyone of you read Digimon manga?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I've been tring to find it off the internet, can you get me a link?

Also, this is kinda crule, but i was laughing when Angemon died, cause he wold HAVE to come back to life, no TV shows that care about little kids would just let a character die

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah.. it's kind of hard to post about an anime that has already aired so long ago.. and I'm not watching Savers so I can't say anything about that. Ah well I'll countinue posting for a while and if this lub dies out then it'll just die out.

I have most of the manga scanned.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm in. Can I? i love digimon. mostly only digimon frontier though. I made 3 different digimon for that season >.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

;_; i dont want it to die though...but Savers....is coming out later
    i think in Sept.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    *pokes club* It's come back from the dead!

For the past week, I've been playing Digimon World DS. The game's addicting, as I haven't stopped playing it unless forced to. And because of this game, I have new love for Zudomon and MegaSeadramon. <3

Which of the digimon characters do you relate to? (digimon are also included.. xD)
    There aren't any characters that I can relate to. Sure, some of them have the same interests as I do, but none really act like me. I guess I could say that I act like the Terriermon from Tamers (Lee's). Tactless and willing to just flow through life.

Write which was the funniest/saddest/lamest moment in the whole digimon series you're ever seen.
    There was nothing really funny from the anime. From the American comic, released by Dark Horse, the entire thing was funny. Weird art, dialogue, and layout just made the thing the most hilarious comic I've ever read.

The saddest parts were from Frontier. I wept for a few hours after the ending of Frontier. And then there was the episode "Darkness Before the Dawn". My favorite episode of any Digimon season.

Lamest? The dub version of "****mon's Call", known as "His Master's Voice". Ugh. I hated that episode.

Chibaymega12 said:
    no TV shows that care about little kids would just let a character die
    Wizarimon and Saber Leomon died. Archnemon and Mummymon died. And Tamers and Frontier were just full of deaths.

And yes, I do read the manga. Like I said, I read the American Dark Horse comic, the Hong Kong comic, and a few pages here and there of V-Tamer.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    here guys, these are the pictures i drew:
    The Digimon Fanclub
    Elemon (leader)
    The Digimon Fanclub
    Windemon (female in group)
    The Digimon Fanclub
    Kazemon (cool guy)

Years
    Can I join, too?
    I´ve liked Digimon since I was about 7. My favourite-Digimon are Gabumon, Gatomon, Gomamon, Veemon, Terriermon, Lopmon and Impmon.
    I like the third seaseon most, because of the Digimon and umm.. Well I just think, that the season is great xD
    Btw I hope the Digimon in the english version have the same names like the german ones...^^"

Years
    Thx you two! Btw welcome Izy xD

What do you think about the fifth season? And is there a date when it should be come to USA?
    I´ve already seen 2 episodes from it in japanese and I think it will be better than the fourth season. (I didn´t like that one much). I already know my favourite from these season: Gaomon xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in here. And welcome, new members.
    Write which was the funniest/saddest/lamest moment in the whole Digimon series you're ever seen.
    I will write it tomorrow.

~Rene~ :t025:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    funniest.... hmmm...idk but i think the saddest and lamest part was when leomon 'died' in the tamers season

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back