• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    @tabris: well i was talkin about MAIN MAIN characters, plus digimon dont really die anyways
    Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for Angemon to stay dead then, as he was a main Digimon. xD

I think Leomon from Tamers actually did die. Since his data was absorbed by Beelzebumon, it couldn't be reconfigured. Or something.

Welcome, new members!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for Angemon to stay dead then, as he was a main Digimon. xD

I think Leomon from Tamers actually did die. Since his data was absorbed by Beelzebumon, it couldn't be reconfigured. Or something.

Welcome, new members!
    He did die, because of the new concept of absorbing Data.

Who has seen Digimon X-evolution? It made me obbessed with Dorumon!^^

Oh and I am making a Digimon manga if anyone is interested in hearing about it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen Tamers. Plus, it was a season I never paid that much attention to. (I never really like the odd-numbered seasons: 01, Tamers, or Savers. xD)

I've never seen Digimon X-Evolution. I've seen some animation of it from when I played Digimon World 4. It does look like a good movie, but I never had any interest in it. Say what you will, but I love my human characters too much to let them go.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Write which was the funniest/saddest/lamest moment in the whole Digimon series you're ever seen.
    From Digimon Adventure, when Angemon defeated Devimon, it sacrificed itself. But after that it came back. And also Wizardmon died because it protects Hikari and Tailmon from Vamdemon. For Tamers, Leomon actually died because Beelzebumon hit Leomon's body and absorbed his data.

Which of the Digimon characters do you relate to? (digimon are also included.. xD)
    I think I relate to Takato.

~Rene~ :t025:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I've watched the first few minutes of X-Evolution, it almost put me to sleep, xD. I thought seeing all the most powerful digimon over the seasons in 3D was pretty cool, but i didn't really get to watch it all the way through. But i like dorumon too, i saw it on wikipedia once and thought that it was cool that he had nine(?) different digivoluions!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aw thanks!... So I'll ask question to all of you. Which Digi-Egg do you guys prefer the most? ~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    ... <.< Oh nono, I mean... The Digi-Eggs. Like... The Egg of Friendship, Love ect. ^^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah those are the Digi-mentals. XD I liek the one Taichi from V-tamers had given to Zeromaru.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    The DigiEggs from season 2 were called Digimentals in the Japanese version. And I like Friendship, because Raidramon's my favorite Digimon. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't speak japanese so I couldn't know. D=
    Anyway, my favorite Digi-Egg/Digi-Mental is the Rehability one. Mostly because Gomamon is one of Digimon that owns the egg. Love it! ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I just wouldn't be a good fangirl if I didn't say that my favorite Digimental was Hope. xP The two small Patamon wings on it were a cute little feature on it. And Pegasmon was an awesome Digimon.

After that, it would have to be the Digimental of Kindness. The only Digimental that wasn't explored in the anime, only in the card game and video games.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have to say the Digimental of Friendship I like as well.

If you cold have a Digimon what would it be?

For me a Dorumon with an evolution line as:
    Dorumon>Raptordramon>Grademon>Alphamon.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    If I could have any Digimon, it would have to be my fan-made Digimon, Tsunamimon. We would annoy one another...to the point of strangling one another. xP

For an actual canon Digimon, give me a V-mon. Little guy is so cute and fun-loving. Plus, when it comes to food, we share the same opinion.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I'd be awesome if there were a group of tamers that had the entire Royal knights as their Digimon. I mean we came close in the manga me and my firends are making. I think I may post the plot soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I'd be awesome if there were a group of tamers that had the entire Royal knights as their Digimon. I mean we came close in the manga me and my firends are making. I think I may post the plot soon.

Oh yeah, that would be awesome! ^^ -Cough- Post it! ^^ -Cough-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back