• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digimon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    welcome new guy

@ Veemons ultimate form [Veedramon]
    The Digimon Fanclub

The Digimon Fanclub

and here is his Normal Mega form *i think * [Ultra Force Veedramon ]

The Digimon Fanclub

that can't be right, cause on wiki, it says that Veedramon is a champion, and we all know that ExVeemon is Veemon's natural champion form

as for the Character, the name is Tsureburo Deragone'
    he is a saver, but this is after the first group disperses and another group of younger kids come in when digimon start appearing in the real world again
    Tsureburo's digisoul is a dark blue color, and changes to a dark red color when his digimon needs to ultimate digivolve
    His partner is Dorumon, and he is only able to digivolve into it's data digivolutions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    that can't be right, cause on wiki, it says that Veedramon is a champion, and we all know that ExVeemon is Veemon's natural champion form

as for the Character, the name is Tsureburo Deragone'
    he is a saver, but this is after the first group disperses and another group of younger kids come in when digimon start appearing in the real world again
    Tsureburo's digisoul is a dark blue color, and changes to a dark red color when his digimon needs to ultimate digivolve
    His partner is Dorumon, and he is only able to digivolve into it's data digivolutions

wikipedia cannout be trusted it has alot of false information
    on the site

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    No...I know my Digimon forms, especially those involving dragon-ish creatures. Veedramon is an Adult (Champion) form.

I don't think that there is a "natural" evolution line for the Digimon. Remember Greymon evolving to SkullGreymon, MetalGreymon, and Viral MetalGreymon? All those are "natural" forms for the Child Digimon.

It's the same as with Veedramon. According to the card game, he could evolve from V-mon, Patamon, Plotmon (Salamon), Biyomon, Mushmon (Mushroomon), Gabumon, Yuki Agumon (SnowAgumon), and so on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    No...I know my Digimon forms, especially those involving dragon-ish creatures. Veedramon is an Adult (Champion) form.

I don't think that there is a "natural" evolution line for the Digimon. Remember Greymon evolving to SkullGreymon, MetalGreymon, and Viral MetalGreymon? All those are "natural" forms for the Child Digimon.

It's the same as with Veedramon. According to the card game, he could evolve from V-mon, Patamon, Plotmon (Salamon), Biyomon, Mushmon (Mushroomon), Gabumon, Yuki Agumon (SnowAgumon), and so on.

yes you have a point ,
    BTW: nice avatar

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like Digimon. :D Can I come bother you people?

My favorite season was Tamers (why does everyone hate it? D:). My favorite Digimon are probably Gomamon and Raidramon. Yay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I like Digimon. :D Can I come bother you people?

My favorite season was Tamers (why does everyone hate it? D:). My favorite Digimon are probably Gomamon and Raidramon. Yay!

yes and elcome =CD

raidramon was cool
    yep

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Everyone loves Gomamon. D: Because he was one of the best Digimon ever! *huggles her plushies of Gomamon*

I enjoyed the Tamers season. I say that it's second it terms of how well-written it is. (Frontier comes first.) Tamers, however, is my third favorite season in terms of characters. I just never felt connected to the kids of that season. Which explains why I could never write fanfiction of that season. >.< Well, good fanfiction. I attempted it, but failed with characterization.

But the reason that no one likes Tamers is because it took a different take on Digimon than what everyone was used to. It went from the happy-ish tone of Adventure to the dark tone of Tamers. It was a big change from what the fans were used to.

And the Japanese writers had planned to put the Adventure kids in the Tamers universe somehow, but decided against it. They wanted to distance it from the Adventure universe. So in the original Japanese of Tamers, it was never stated that Adventure was a television show. That was only added to the American dub. This is why the joke of Miyako's glasses, Taichi's/Daisuke's goggles, and Ruki being like Hikari are all dub creations.

Guilmon was awesome, though. I want the remote-controlled one. *_* Or at least a plushie of him.

Welcome to the club, Muffin. =D

~Cosmic~ said:
    BTW: nice avatar
    Thanks. I have more on my Photobucket account. I get all the ones that have my two favorite male Chosen Children.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Everyone loves Gomamon. D: Because he was one of the best Digimon ever! *huggles her plushies of Gomamon*

I enjoyed the Tamers season. I say that it's second it terms of how well-written it is. (Frontier comes first.) Tamers, however, is my third favorite season in terms of characters. I just never felt connected to the kids of that season. Which explains why I could never write fanfiction of that season. >.< Well, good fanfiction. I attempted it, but failed with characterization.

But the reason that no one likes Tamers is because it took a different take on Digimon than what everyone was used to. It went from the happy-ish tone of Adventure to the dark tone of Tamers. It was a big change from what the fans were used to.

And the Japanese writers had planned to put the Adventure kids in the Tamers universe somehow, but decided against it. They wanted to distance it from the Adventure universe. So in the original Japanese of Tamers, it was never stated that Adventure was a television show. That was only added to the American dub. This is why the joke of Miyako's glasses, Taichi's/Daisuke's goggles, and Ruki being like Hikari are all dub creations.

Guilmon was awesome, though. I want the remote-controlled one. *_* Or at least a plushie of him.

Welcome to the club, Muffin. =D

Thanks. I have more on my Photobucket account. I get all the ones that have my two favorite male Chosen Children.

well i have joined digimon online as **TwighLightStar**
    lol heres a link so you can join too , that is if you want to
    https://forums.onlinedigimon.com/
    yup there ya go

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013

Ah, I remember I used to have this awesome Veemon toy. You could set the time on him, and he'd say different things depending on what time of day it was. And you could set what time you went to bed and woke up, so every morning at wake-up time he'd sing a little song. And he could say your name. I loved that thing so much, but my cat knocked him down the stairs and killed him. ;_;

I used to have a ton of Digimon toys. I collected those little figurines that came in packs of 6. :D I never did get any real plushies, though. I want one. D: I wish I could find my virtual Digivice thing too.

I never cared much for the main characters of Tamers either, really. And I didn't particularly care for the plot of 02. I haven't seen but one or two episodes of Frontier.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My friend broke my talking Veemon's arm. And it was the arm that you had to pull to get him to talk. ;.;

I used to collect the figures. I have an entire shelf of them, collecting dust. And I have a box full of plushies. My largest one is a foot-tall Greymon plushie that I got a few years ago. But my favorite plushie was Wormmon! ^^

02 wasn't really high on plot for me. Frontier was my favorite plot, with Tamers being a close second. (02 is actually my least favorite season in terms of plot!) It's just that the 02 cast is my favorite cast, the ones that I felt the closest to, the ones that I learned the most about. Frontier was the second season that I enjoyed the characters that immensely.

A lot of people missed out on Frontier. Probably because of the fact that it was on a different station that people couldn't get. Probably because people were beginning to lose interest. Dunno.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join too? My favourite Digimons are Agumon, V-mon and Guilmon. And my favourite season is Digimon Tamers.

~Rene~ :t136:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Can I join too? My favourite Digimons are Agumon, V-mon and Guilmon. And my favourite season is Digimon Tamers.

welcome
    ~Rene~
    hey guys did they confirm the date when savers hits the U.S
    isnt it in sept.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    hey guys did they confirm the date when savers hits the U.S
    isnt it in sept.
    Only thing I heard about it was "fall". They'll probably release it sometime around with the two new games to promote them.

Welcome to the club, ~Rene~! We rarely have topics here. :x Normally, we just talk about how great Digimon is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Only thing I heard about it was "fall". They'll probably release it sometime around with the two new games to promote them.

Welcome to the club, ~Rene~! We rarely have topics here. :x Normally, we just talk about how great Digimon is.

o its needs to hurry lol
    i need something to doo *after homework of course*

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Sorry guys for not posting!!!!! I've been busy.. and hate to admit it even lazy too. so sorry >.<;;; Gee I created this fanclub and yet I'm neglecting it so much^^; Anyway a warm welcome to new members! ^-^

So back to business. I hope the new digimon series will be great! I heard that the chars are a bit older then to what were used to. I think they're 17 or 18 years old.. At first I thought that's lame but now I think it's great coz it'll be a bit different.

Oh I also have a topic for you guys. State whatever you liked/hated about the digimon seasons (I, II, Tamers and Frontier - those who've seen it)

I - I like the plot I mean this is the season that intruduced what are digimon and the digital world and IMO it did its job perfectly and I also like the chars coz IMO they're the most original

II - I didn't like the plot so much and it kind of bothered me at first that Davis was kind of similar to Taichi but then I thought that they're not the same afterall and so I started liking the second season. I also didn't like that the old chars were replaced by the new ones.. but then I got used to Yolei, Cody and Ken and I really started liking them coz they have really unique personalities.

Tamers - HAVEN'T SEEN IT! >.<;;;;;;;;; And I so wish I would have! I read what's the plot of Tamers in the net and I like it! I'm sure I would've loved that season too!

Frontier - haven't seen all of it but I liked it. Not as much as the first or the second but I did. It had a reasonably good plot.. what I didn't like was that the chars were similar to the pervious ones. Like Takuya was similar to Taichi and Kouji to Yamato. Esp the last similarity bothered me. I mean all his spirit evolutions are so like Gabumon's. Especially Kendogarurumon. So as far as evolutions and chars are concerned I didn't like Frontier so much.. but it was still an overall good season.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    State whatever you liked/hated about the Digimon seasons (I, II, Tamers and Frontier - those who've seen it)
    Digimon I- I liked this first season, where Tai and the others have Digivices, being transported to the Digital World and saw Digimons. I also liked the characters.
    Digimon II- I liked this second season, where three new characters got their new Digimon and have new Digivices. I liked the new characters and old characters too.
    Digimon Tamers- My favourite season. I liked the characters and Digimons too, especially Takato and Guilmon.
    Digimon Frontier- Also my favourite season. I liked their spirit evolutions, so as the characters too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    1.-it was the first season ! , you gotta love it

2.- i loved DNA digivolving

3.-i loved bio merging , but hated the fact that the enemy was a program
    4. i dunno why but i just hated it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back