• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • Greetings! It's been a long while since we've done one, but my good buddy Traesto and I have a new rp for y'all. ^_-

Legands of Evolution

Basic Plotline

Years ago, the pokemon known as Eevee was able to evolve into any type including dragon, steel, and even flying. However, for some reason, the evolutions vanished and Eevee became rare. Now, the extinct evolutions have begun to appear again, however only four of these rare evolutions have show themselves so far. These four are Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon. Where are the others? WHy did they disappear in the first place? Why must the evolutions use stones and shards? And what is it about the eevee that makes it so special. Scientists move to discover the answers to this question and in their research, they recruit seven elite trainers in the fields of Biology, History, Genetics, Environmental research and perservation, Pokemon behavior, and a guide. Given a new starter and an eevee, the seven must try to uncover the secrets of the eevee all while working to thwart an organization bent on determining the secrets themselves. But, what is binding all of these trainers together? The touch of legands.

Characters Needed

• Biologist(Behavioralist):
    • Biologist:
    • Archeologist:
    • Guide:
    • Molecular Geneticist: Traesto
    • Pokemon Historian: Xhaiden
    • Pokemon Environmentalist(hippie):-reserved-

Sign-Up Sheet

• Name: (full name)
    • NickNames:
    • Elemental specialty: (Ice, Water, Dark, Psyhic)
    • Pysical Description:
    • Personality Description:
    • Quirks or Habits:
    • Fears:
    • Guilty Pleasure: ( Like binging on chocolate)
    • Brief History:
    • Pokemon Starter: (Must be of the element chosen)
    • Name:

Rules
    1. NO POWERPLAYING.
    2. All PC rules apply here. Follow them please.
    3. This rp will be rated PG-16 so if you are under the age of 16, you will not be accepted without permission.
    4. Try and be original with your characters. We don't want the same one with different hair colors.
    5. Drama and violence are loved as well as plot twists so be creative, but don't go overboard with the romance. We want the characters to develop themselves and get to know each other.
    ------------------

Any suggestions or takers?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • @Chigiri:
    Team Galactic, a sinister group of people.

Umm...yeah, no verb here. That's just plain wrong; it should be something like 'Team Galactic is a sinister group of people.' (Lawl, redundant statement of the year). EDIT: Oh snap, I accidentally clicked post before I was done with yours. Sorry. >.< Edits to come.

@Xhaiden: ZOMGWTFudge!! Hiiiii! It's been like...ages. =O Anyways, a couple of things about the plot: first off, a bit more meat on the bones would be good. How do people know about the lost eeveelutions? Why are they such an attractive research subject? How do they plan on finding these lost forms? Why do they need the guide? Where would our characters find themselves going and what would they be doing? Who's paying the bill? Stuff like that all helps in creating suitable characters for the RP and prevents confusion among RPers. (Because let's face it: if there's a chance of being confused about the setting and suchlike someone is bound to find it) Basically, what I'm missing here is a clear starting point for the RP (I know you probably have one figured out, but please type it out for the rest of us). Also, I believe it's 'legends'; not 'legands'...unless I'm missing some deep, significant term in which case you can just ignore this last point. :3

Last edited:

Adie

-Fade To Black-
    Years
  • Hey guys. Would anyone be interested in creating a final fantasy 8 Rp? I would love to be part of that!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Elemental Angels (Rated R)

I'm actually on the verge of making one but for now I'm gonna see what you guys think of a slight revision to Elemental Angels. Tell me what you guys think.

Elemental Angels

{{Due to some Religious content, Reader digression is advised…}}

Legend: In the beginning, God made man…

The legends of men dictate that after god made the world, the animals fallowed, after that man was given life so that he could care for the animals.

According to the scriptures an angel was sent down to the garden called Eden with a single mission, to banish Adam, his wife Eve and the snake of Knowledge from the garden of life, sending them out into the yet uncompleted world known only as Earth.

How ever, according to the legends of the animals, whose ancestors were also born in the Garden of Eden, a very different story is told:

After God created animals, man and woman soon after. He decreed that man should care for the garden and the animals that lived within it. Dragon, who was king of animals at the time, was given a special assignment. He was told to search the earth in search of perfect samples of every element. At first Dragon questioned this action, if God was all powerful then why didn't he just create the perfect samples himself, this disobedient character that Dragon possessed was the main reason for the extinction of his species at the hands of God's favorite creation, Man.

God simply smiled upon Dragon and said, "Why do I have to make them. If I am sending you for them then they already exist. I simply forgot where I left them and I need you, who can fly endlessly, to retrieve them for me."

Dragon understood, he knew well that for an all powerful being, God sure misplaced many things. "I will go." Said he, "I just wish to know why you need them Lord."

"It is a secret." That is all that God said before he retreated into haven.

Dragon searched the cold earth for many hundreds of years to find the perfect samples that god spoke of, as it turned out, each element was hidden very well indeed, in different colored feathers that attached themselves to Dragon's powerful wings. When dragon had all seven he turned to find, that he did not know the way back to the garden. He had no way to retrace his wing beats for he had left no trail so that not even de demons closest to Lucifer could fallow him in his Holy search.

Not knowing the way back he flew as fast as he could, looking everywhere. No matter how hard he looked, he could not find the garden that he missed so much. None of the gifts that God had blessed him with helped him, for he was not blessed with a direct connection to haven like the birds were, those creatures who were able to look at the beauty of haven and sing with pure joy at the feeling. Calling for God's help he flew over the tallest mountain he could find and stood upon it. Unfortunately, God could do nothing for Dragon, for outside the garden Dragon's connection was severed and God could not speak to him to tell him the way home. So God sent his smallest and quickest messenger, Humming Bird with specific directions to where Dragon stood. Humming Bird flew at top speed; he was able to find Dragon in a few days, telling him that God had sent him, Humming bird led Dragon back to the garden. Dragon thanked God a million times over for saving him from the evils that he had witnessed and felt outside the safety of the garden.

Unknowingly and unwillingly Dragon had brought the serpent known as knowledge with him attached to his tail, the serpent slid off and into the tree of knowledge where he felt at home and where he could cause the most damage.

Dragon presented the samples to god. The black feather of Darkness that he had found at the bottom of the darkest pit, the pure white feather of Light that he had found in the rays of the morning sun, the blue feather of water that he had found in during a summer storm, the silver feather of the wind that he had pulled from the wind as it passed over his wings, the bronze feather of the earth that he had found on the mountain that was soon to be known as Sinai, The Golden feather of fire that he had found in his very own breath, and finally the transparent feather of ether that took him the longest to find because it was attacked to the moon itself.

Once again Dragon asked why God wanted them, and this time God told him, "I am preparing for the end." And he said no more.

After Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden Dragon believed that the end was that moment but he soon understood that the elements were for something greater, something that his descendents wound never have the pleasure of seeing.

That is where the story the animals tell ends, there is more to this story. The only ones who know it how ever are the three main archangels who were given the duty to finish it.

God gave them the mission of creating the perfect Angels, Angels so perfect that their beauty could rival the legendary Beauty Lucifer once had, a beauty only known in the memories of those old enough to remember. Michel was given the duty to create the angels of Fire, Wind and Light; Gabriel was given the happy task of creating the Angels of Earth, Water and Ether; Poor Rafael was given the lonely task of creating the Angel of Darkness an angel that he knew he had to create in the image of the original Angel of darkness, for that was God's will.

Michel and Gabriel created there angels quickly and trained them well, Rafael how ever took his time, taking many millennia's to create his one angel and to teach it what it was meant for. When they were done, they showed there products to God who right away approved of the strengths and skills that Michel and Gabriel had given there Angels. When he got to Rafael's Angel however, he found it difficult to understand for it refused to speak unless Rafael spoke first. God was first annoyed by this but then understood that Rafael's Angel had only just been created and still was unable to speak for itself.

God then told the Angels that they had one mission, to infiltrate and defeat the evil and the darkness of Lucifer and bring the prince of Hell to haven so that the end can begin. In order for this to come about, God had to give each angel a Human Life, and since the Angel's were to powerful together, he knew that they had to be raised apart. So he sent theses new souls to different parts of the earth to virgin mothers so that they could grow to the age of 15, find each other and complete there missions, little did God know that the free will that he gifted man with would filter into his new angel's the moment they were conceived and they had the option to defy him… if that was there desire.

And that is how your story begins.

Plot:

15 years to the day after the angels were given Human life, they are meant to meet. That day will be known throughout the times as, the beginning of the end. Or will it?

As the angels we have the power to start the rapture, or if we choose, to stop it. How we will do either, well I will tell you.
    To begin with, you will have a choice, join the group or go on your own. If you choose to be with the group then you will be safe for the angels protect each other. If you choose to go it alone, you won't have all the powers that you will normally get when with the group, such as the combo attacks and combo blessings.
    After that we'll all have to make the biggest decision ever. Do we do our jobs, travel to the 7 element temples in less then 7 days, release the 4 riders of the apocalypse, and kill the good all the while. Or do we choose to stop the apocalypse all together by finding the 4 riders and destroying them using our combined strength.
    How much is the world worth to you?
    Do you fight for it?
    Or will you help in cleansing it in the name of God?

Rp Goodies:

Angelic abilities: Each Element Angel has its own brand of Angelic abilities, most take the form of a different colored fire that erupts from the hands and lives in the eyes. Flight is also an ability that all angels' share, wings how ever are not. (The fallowing Elements Allow Wings; Fire, Wind, Darkness, and Light.), each angel was also blessed with the ability to sense the mood of his exact opposite. (Example: Darkness can feel when Light is happy. For a list of the Elemental Opposites see the bottom of this post.).
    The different Elemental qualities of the Angel's are also different from Element to Element, that is however how, if they decide to work together, they can create Elemental combos, (example: Wind and water create Ice.) The different Elements have many abilities most easy to understand, others not so much. (For a complete list of each Element Angel's Abilities look under the List of Elemental Opposites.)

Angelic Weapons: Each Angel was given a sword created by the hands of Michel, Gabriel or Rafael, (if you read the legend then you know which angel made your sword), the Sword however is very hard to summon, being that it remains hidden within your element until you truly need it. Each Angel Calls there sword in a different way, that is something that I am unable to tell you, you have to figure that out yourself.

Angelic Wear: The dress Code for the Elemental Angels is non existent; since they were given human form the traditional dress of the Angels was forgotten and replaced with time appropriate clothing.

Angelic Helpers: Each Angel was given a guardian to be there when the time for the Omega was neigh. It is always different but it is something that you always have with you. It can just as easily be the burette in your hair is it could be the dog that your parents bought when you were born.

Angelic Resistance: The most important thing, each angel has a different direct Enemy each represented and named for a Mortal sin. This sin is also your greatest weakness, the thing that you do most of all sins. (So in other words, we each commit the same Mortal Sin regularly.) (For a list of the seven Mortal Sins, See under the list of Element Angel Abilities)

Extras: (yes there is more, but not everyone can see them, they will be PMed to you when you are accepted.)

Lists:

Elemental Opposites:
    Fire and Water
    Darkness and Light
    Earth and Wind
    Ether is connected to everyone.

Elemental Abilities:
    Fire; Fire will bend to your will. Your angelic flame color is orange.
    Wind; if you learn how to control the wind well then you will discover that with that you can create electricity. Your Angelic Flame color is silver.
    Water; the healing gift of the water gives you the powers to heal the wounded with a simple drink. Your angelic flame color is transparent.
    Earth; you speak, the ground listens, you can also listen to the ground. Your angelic flame color is yellow.
    Light; you have a direct connection to Michel and he can come to your aide if you really need him. Your angelic flame color is white.
    Darkness; Complete control over darkness gives you the power to speak with the Prince himself, this is both helpful and extremely dangerous. Your angelic flame color is Blue.
    Ether: Your powers are the complete control of the fabric of time and space, the down side, for every moment hat you change, a moment is taken from the life you have already lived, that means you loose your memories as well as family and friends, use your powers wisely. Your angelic flame color is black.

Mortal Sins:
    Gluttony: You enjoy food most of all, it's what makes you happiest, yet you over do it every time, you get greedy and want all the food for you.
    Wrath: You think of nothing buy vengeance; all you want is for everyone to pay for everything that they've done to you, even if it wasn't their fault.
    Sloth: You're lazier then the laziest Demon, you would rather that someone else did it besides you, even if it's something that you enjoy simply because it involves moving.
    Lust: You are led threw life by your libido and you listen to it always, when you want someone you want them that moment and you "Will" take them, whether they want to or not.
    Pride: You're the best and you know it, and you make sure every one can see your greatness.
    Greed: You want more of everything, even the stuff you don't need, you've just got to have it all!
    Envy: You hate it when you see someone with something you don't have, be it an object, a person, or a character that you desire. You long for it more and more until you can't take it and you've got to have it no matter what the cost.

Do you think you are one of the Legendary Angles?
    If so, Sign this contract.

Name: (since your original Angelic name was long forgotten, place here the name that your mother gave you.)
    Appearance: (A picture along with a brief description will work just fine.)
    Chosen Element: (From the list above chose what Element you think you can handle.)
    Sin: (What is your mortal sin? Remember one per Angel.)
    Status: (single, got a boy/girlfriend? This is only important for those who want to help or hurt you)
    Birth place: (In what Country, City and Province were you born, remember not to be to close to any of the other Angels.)
    Birthmother's name: (This is very important in the story... why you ask? Because it'll give each of us our way out.)
    Personality: (Tell me what you're like, keeping in mind your chosen Mortal sin.)
    Rp Sample: (The most important thing of all, it will not only tell me how good you are but it'll also let me know how you discovered your Powers and your guardian. Creativity counts for 89% of my judgment.)

Angels taken;
    Fire
    Water
    Wind
    Light
    Darkness
    Ether

~JBCBlank

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • @JBC: Ooookay, real life religions in an RP are a can of worms which I, being a shameless atheist, don't plan on opening, though I do wonder how on earth you plan on RPing God or any of his servants. Also, I though God was omniscient, it somehow seems OOC for Him to have just up and forgotten where the elemental thingies were left, or that He wouldn't know of the free will bit considering that - again - He's supposed to be all-knowing. o.O But yeah, I'm no biblical expert so there's only so much I can say on the subject. :\

Anyways, I've got a plot of my own in mind but it's still in its development stages so...edits later? Depends on whether someone else posts in the meantime, of course. ^^

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Agreeing with AE on the Elemental Angels roleplay, I don't know what religion you're talking about but this definitely isn't the God of Christianity. He's omniscient, and he certainly would know about the free will bit. The god in this roleplay is nothing like Him as far as that goes. Besides, why on earth would he need his servants to do all this for him? He's omnipotent too, don't forget. [/shameless Christianity to balance out shameless atheism]

Legends of Evolution: Once again, agreeing with Alter Ego on all points. Not much I can say that hasn't already been laid out.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • In case anyone has ever cared to read even a line from the bible.. you'll know that God has never actually done anything himself. He would rather see his children, (that's us by the way) find out how to do it for ourselves... such is the unbelievably large whole in the concept of an all powerful God. I mean seriously... has anyone ever seen a god do anything? From ancient Aztec to modern Christianity, no one has seen God do divine things, we as a people have done them. so naturally God would send Humans to open the gates of hell and let it out.

I've done my homework and this is actualy... pretty accurate... not just to Christianity, but i studied other cultures for this... the Dragon... Lucifer, the devil.. he's always portrayed as a dragon. I read that he did something wrong yet great for he did a service and now we know of good and evil.

Darn.... I sound like my grandma...

~JBCBlank

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • The final version will include maps and stuff, but I was bored so I just kind of types this up.

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OKAMI SPOILERS SINCE MOST MAIN PLOT EVENTS ARE REVIEWED HERE.

Okami: Subsequent Darkness

Nippon – History in a Nutshell

One hundred and ten years ago, the dreaded demon that controlled Nippon, Orochi, fell in defeat against the white wolf, Shiranui, and its heroic human companion, Nagi. Upon Orochi's defeat, he was sealed away in the sacred Moon Cave by Nagi's sword, Tsukuyomi, and peace returned to the great land of Nippon once more.

One hundred years later, the sacred Moon Cave was entered and the sacred sword, Tsukuyomi, was removed from the seal by Nagi's descendent, Susano, who was tired of having so much pressure placed on his shoulders for being a descendant of the great Nagi. And thus, the seal on Orochi was broken, allowing the terrible monster to coat Nippon in darkness once more. In a desperate attempt to bring the land back to it's former glory, a wood sprite that went by the name of Sakuya brought to life a statue of Shiranui. The wolf that remained in place of the earlier statue was none other than Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess, and origin of all the Celestial Brush Gods. Despite her status, Amaterasu had lost her ability to use the Celestial Brush Techniques, other than her own. Joined by a wandering artist Poncle by the name of Issun, Amaterasu traveled Nippon in search of these brush techniques, while dispelling the dark powers of Orochi in the process. Eventually, on the night exactly one hundred years after Orochi was originally slain, Amaterasu found herself at the Moon Cave after one of the women in Kamiki Village, Kushi, was chosen to be the sacrifice. With the aid of Susano, Amaterasu brought the end of Orochi's reign of darkness, and Nippon was purged of the darkness. Or was it?

In pursuit of the remaining Celestial Brush techniques, Amaterasu and her accomplice traveled to Western Nippon, where they found the land was now tainted much like Eastern Nippon had been. The capital was under the possession of a plague in the form of a strange mist, and the coast was being terrorized by the supposed god of the ocean, the Water Dragon. Our heroic wolf took care of both issues by "taking the plunge" as you will, though the dark ruler murdered the Queen, Himiko. With the help of Princess Oto of the Dragon Palace, Amaterasu entered the enemy's stronghold, Oni Island, and vanquished the giant demon fox, Ninetails.

Amaterasu's journey finally brought the duo to the land in the North, Kamui. Kamui was a land of ice and snow, but another dark power was making the land even colder. It was here our heroes met Oki, an Oina warrior with a mysterious sword named Kutone. It was in this land that the two learned of the upcoming "Day of Darkness", a day in which a long solar eclipse took place. It would be on this day that Kamui was to freeze over thanks to the influence of Lechku and Nechku, two mechanical owl demons that resides on the twin mountains of Kamui. With the help of Oki, and the Shiranui from the past, Amaterasu rid Kamui of these monsters, and a short lived peace fell upon the land.

Amaterasu and Issun split up as Waka, a mysterious man who they had encountered throughout their adventure on multiple occasions, lead Amaterasu onto the Ark of Yamato, which was where the heart of all darkness resided. Apparently, Waka and Amaterasu had fought side by side on the Celestial Plain against Orochi. In a desperate attempt to save the Celestial Beings, he boarded them all on the Ark, not knowing all the dangerous monsters that lurked on board, such as Ninetails. These monsters killed all the Celestial Beings on board, and the ark crashed into the mortal realm, unleashing monsters unto the world. Waka barely escaped with his life, and had been looking for a way to right his wrongs ever since. Amaterasu finally engaged Yami, the lord of all darkness, who took the form of a small seal fetus in an energy ball attached to a large mechanical ball. Yami covered the sun with the moon, weakening Amaterasu dramatically and causing her to lose all of her powers. After struggling for a while, the sun goddess began to retrieve her abilities from her dark opponent, one by one, until it appeared vanquished. Then, as if out of nowhere, Yami took a more dangerous form, and viciously attacked Amaterasu, leaving her weak, powerless, and void of hope. It was then that she was given a look into what was going on in the world below. Issun had painted his finest work, a piece depicting Amaterasu as the goddess she was, and was going around as an emissary, making people believe. He succeeded, and got everyone praying for the sun god. From all of the prayers, Amaterasu received an incredible power, and vanquished Yami. With the world purged of darkness, Waka and Amaterasu returned to the Celestial Plain…

Present Day

Ten years later, the tale of the sun god, despite being very vague, was still talked about often. Only Issun, Amaterasu's Celestial Envoy, knew the true story. Nippon and Kamui haven't changed much, unless you count everyone aging. After Yami was vanquished, life went on as normal. Unfortunately for the world, Yami was far from being truly vanquished. Unknowing to anyone, Yami was a little more than just a physical being. Yami was the darkness, Yami was everywhere. The dark creature brought it's soul back to the darkness only seconds before Amaterasu dealt the final blow, so that it could recover to return once more, and it did.

It was a perfectly normal day, not unlike any other day, when a cold wind blew over the land, leaving nothing but darkness in its wake. The darkness crippled the power the Celestial Brush Gods held over the world, and brought life to the creatures of the dark once more. Bizarre castles began to appear all over the countryside, an ominous aura surrounding them, the largest castle of them all appearing in the previous location of the Ark of Yamato, Laochi Lake. It was obvious that disposing of these castles would dispose of any darkness in the area, but warriors were incapable of approaching the buildings due to a barrier. Even the great hero Susano found himself defeated by the barrier.

Amaterasu and Waka rode the Ark of Yamato back down to the land of the mortals in an attempt to purge the darkness, but Amaterasu was quickly captured and locked away in Yami's castle, while Waka mysteriously disappeared. Using the little strength they had left, the Celestial Brush Gods called forth to a group of mortals, beckoning them to Kamiki village, the one place the darkness could not reach thanks to Sakuya. It was here they intended to bestow their power on each individual, creating emissaries capable of defeating the growing darkness.

Overview
    You are one of the chosen emissaries, who were called to Kamiki village to have Celestial Brush God powers bestowed upon you. Upon having the powers given to you, you find you have changed physically. Your skin is now an obvious white, and you have received features unique to the god who chose you. You can even change into that animal! On top of that, you have received a weapon enchanted with Celestial energy, along with the god's abilities. It is your duty, along with the rest of the groups, to purge the world of darkness, one step at a time.

Races
    Human: Self-explanatory.
    Oina: Humans that belong to the Oina tribe live primarily in Kamui, more specifically in the village of Wep'keer. Oina's wear masks over their faces that permit them the ability to change into a dog that takes after the attributes on the mask. Oina never remove their masks, so their true faces are unknown.
    Poncle: Poncles are miniature people that reside in the villiage of Ponc'tan deep within the forest of Yoshpet, which is located in Kamui. Due to their size, poncles are often mistaken for bugs, and their strange design in headwear makes such a mistake even more probable.

Celestial Brush Gods
    Note that the physical traits are examples, and can be changed. I'm also still working on balancing the abilities out.

Yomigami: God of Rejuvenation. Represents the dragon. The emissary of Yomigami gains the rejuvenation technique, which is capable of repairing broken or missing objects. They also receive smaller versions of Yomigami's horns, it's bodyl markings, and scales down their back.
    Tachigami: God of Cutting. Represents the rat. The emissary of Tachigami receives the Power Slash technique, which allows the user to cut through almost anything through the use of their Celestial weapon. They also receive the ears, body markings, and tail of Tachigami.
    Hanagami: Gods of Greensprout, the Flora Triumvirate, each representing the monkey. The emissary of Hanagami receives the Bloom technique, which allows the user to bring dead plants back to life, and bloom plants by touching them. They also receive the body markings, and monkey feet.
    Bakugami: God of Explosives. Represents the pig. The emissary of Bakugami receives the Cherry Bomb technique, which allows the user to create a bomb like the one in the picture at will. They also receive the body markings, tusks, and tail.
    Nuregami: God of Water. Represents the snake. The emissary of Nuregami receives the Waterspout technique, which allows the user to move water and create rain. The emissary's body becomes scaled, and they receive the body markings.
    Yumigami: God of the Moon. Represents the rabbit. The emissary of Yumigami receives the Crescent technique, which allows the user to turn day to night. They also receive the body markings, ears, and tail of Yumigami.
    Kazegami: God of Wind. Represents the horse. The emissary of Kazegami receives the Galestorm technique, which allows the user the create wind. They also receive the body markings and tail.
    Moegami: God of Fire. Represents the rooster, but in this case is represented as a phoenix. The emissary of Moegami receives the Inferno technique which allows the user to control fire if a source is present. They also receive a pair of wings.
    Kasugami: God of Mist. Represents the sheep. The emissary of Kasugami receives the Veil of Mist technique, which allows the user to slow down everything around them using a mist. They also gain the body marks, and a thin coat of wool.
    Kabegami: God of Walls. Represents the cat.The emissary of Kabegami receives the Catwalk technique, which allows the user to walk up walls. They also receive the body marks, cat ears, and tail.
    Gekigami: God of Thunder. Represents the tiger. The emissary of Gekigami receives the Thunderbolt technique, which allows the user to summon a bolt of lightning. They also receive the ears, body markings, and tail.
    Itegami: God of Ice. Represents the ox. The emissary of Itegami receives the Blizzard technique, which allows the user to create ice and snow if a source is present.

Form
    Name:
    Race:
    Celestial Brush God:
    Celestial Weapon:
    (If your specific power relies on a power source, incorporate that element in the weapon. Say, if you use Blizzard, say the weapon can produce ice.)
    Appearance: (Remember you need to have a white skin colour, and animal traits)
    Personality:
    History:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I'm really liking your RP so far, David. Can't really find anyhting wrong other than those fine tuning/tweaks you've already mentioned.

WIP: Powers That Be (Working Title)

Recently inspired by my love of the comic, The Darkness, and more recently re-inspired by my love of the darkness videogame, I found the inspiration to begin working on a roleplay. I have a fairly good setting if I can manage to explain it properly, but I'm having problems thinking of ways to kick a plot into motion. Basically all I have now is the headliner paragraph.

Since the beginning of time, the powers that be have conflicted with eachother, in an ever changing blur of alliances, betrayals, and plots that together drive the world forward. Darkness, light, sloth, lust, fire, justice.. From elements, to emotions, even to abstract concepts, as new powers in the world rise, they occasionally choose avatars, further deepening the conflict, both avatar and power trying to become the puppeteer, forcing the other to be the puppet. For thousands of years, they've operated mostly in secret to the larger eyes of the world, but with new avatars as old ones pass, all the rules are about to be changed.

Name:
    Power: (Name your power, give a general idea of how your character uses it and how it functions. Later on, I'll be providing examples for people to use.)
    Appearance: (If use of your power temporarily/permanently/gradually alters this, let us know.)
    Personality: (If your power is a conscious one, let us know about it too.)
    History:

I'll be giving an example list of powers later on, as examples for people to use or make their own, but it won't be complete by any means. I'll also need ways to regulate their use and growth to keep the players more or less balanced. This feels like a nightmare to put together, but I really think it'll be worth it, what about you?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    What are the physical traits that you get from Ikegami David? :O

And is it Tsukuyomi, or "Tsukiyomi"? Because I'd imagine it's Tsuki, but I might be completely wrong since I've never played Okami.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Tsukiyomi. Typo. =x

And I left a short note in the header of that section that those were only ideas for physical characteristics, and the person RPing could do whatever. Plus it was like 3am and I think I was lazy by that point.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    just asking if anybody thinks this would be a good RP

Tales of Stardust RP.

In a peaceful world, called Stardust, lived fifteen humans who had a sacred power. Each a different element. All the elements, kept this world safe, and easy to live in. But without there powers, the world would die. All these fifteen people, stopped working together. They started to hate each other, and soon went there sepperate ways. There powers dissipeared, and the world started on the brink of destruction. All fifteen of those people dissipeared, never to be heard of again. The people of the world of Stardust, found a way to live without the elements, but it was hard. To live, they used something called "Machinery" to run things, instead of the elements. Almost everywhere in the world, is run on this, making all the old world villages, into large machine towns. However they feared that Machinery would once end and they would have nothing to rely on then.What they didnt know was that inside the Machinery were little creatures waiting to come out. They were petrified though and they only would wake up in hundreds of years. Just incase the Machinery ended, an experienced blacksmith made 15 necklaces filled with a substance called Stardust, a magic sand like substance that would transform into magic powers when the next chosen ones arrive, and then hid them all around the region, waiting for the next heroes to find them and get the powers.

The necklaces however, would not look special at all. Atleast not until the fifteen chosen ones find eachother and reunite. Many strange things happened to Stardust while the heroes went there seperate ways. People thought that when there was trouble, the Chosen Ones would come in the nick of time. However, nothing happened. The world of Stardust would have atleats on robbery o murder everyday, because nobody would do anything about it. They knew that they would return and make things better and they knew that Stardust would return to the way it once was.

As they years went by, everybodys hope drifted and drifted away. They got to a time when nobody even remembered of the heroes. When they knew something had to be done. A group of people formed a group called the police who would try to stop people from robbing people and murdering people. This worked greatly and then the police group got bigger and bigger and they spread out all around Stardust and soon the world got better and better. But then they noticed something weird was happening to the Machinery. Soon little bugs and animals started breaking out of it. They thought they were just regular animals, but then they started attacking. The police got to afraid to battle these creatures and everybody went into hiding. There was only one place where the animals did not go, and that was in a town called Dellart Town. They did not use Machinery there, for they wished to do tasks there own way. In that town called Dellart, the Fifteen Chosen ones would be born and they would soon reunite and save the land of Stardust!

Now, in the modern day of two thousand and seven, the fifteen elements and people have been re-born. They have to find the necklaces and ban together, to put the world to like it used to be.

These are the elements you can choose from:

Earth
    Fire
    Wind
    Water
    Ice
    Wood
    Sun
    Mind Power
    Dream
    Sound
    Light
    Darkness
    Lightning
    Glass
    Moon

Once the fifteen spots have been taken, PM me. I may have another element to give, and we can tie it in with the story somehow.

Other Information:

[x] There can only be one person in each element
    [x] The fifteen people do not know of there powers. They each find a strange necklace somehow, and soon discover there powers.
    [x] The modern world, is alot like it is today. But when all the fifteen people get together again, the star dust will be like it used to be. A more fantasy type world.

Heres the information you should have when you join:

Name: (First and Last)
    Looks: (Pictures are allowed)
    Personality: ( how u act and what not)
    Element: (Choose one of the fifteen)
    How you found the necklace: (It pretty much says it)
    Backstory: (Your History)
    Powers: (What you can do with your element)

Here is my form

Name: Chris Saywer
    Looks:
    The Discussion Thread

Personality: Chris is pretty quiet and serious when something serious is happening. But at any other time he is cheerful and foolish. He is a guy that can get along with everybody pretty well.
    Element:Sound
    How I Found the Necklace: My grandfather left it for me in my will.
    Backstory:Chris has dealed with harsh deaths before. His grandfather was on a journey into Stardust and a creature attacked him. Also his brother got in a fire at a camp-out in the Dellart Woods.
    Powers: All of his powers come from his guitar. Wshen he plays a soft rock song he can creat warriors from the sound. Also when he plays a Metal Rock song the sound waves can cut through walls and enemies. Also he can use his guitar to deafen his opponents with a loud song.​

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I have a question for the mods... I'm lazy..... that's not the question.
    Well, I don't have a lot of time on my hands and when I do, i don't' have a computer close by. And I have a lot of Rp's on paper... if I scan them and post the scans here.... is it allowed as a plot in progress?

~JBCBlank

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • The final version will include maps and stuff, but I was bored so I just kind of types this up.

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OKAMI SPOILERS SINCE MOST MAIN PLOT EVENTS ARE REVIEWED HERE.

Okami: Subsequent Darkness

Nippon – History in a Nutshell

One hundred and ten years ago, the dreaded demon that controlled Nippon, Orochi, fell in defeat against the white wolf, Shiranui, and its heroic human companion, Nagi. Upon Orochi's defeat, he was sealed away in the sacred Moon Cave by Nagi's sword, Tsukiyomi, and peace returned to the great land of Nippon once more.

One hundred years later, the sacred Moon Cave was entered and the sacred sword, Tsukiyomi, was removed from the seal by Nagi's descendent, Susano, who was tired of having so much pressure placed on his shoulders for being a descendant of the great Nagi. And thus, the seal on Orochi was broken, allowing the terrible monster to coat Nippon in darkness once more. In a desperate attempt to bring the land back to it's former glory, a wood sprite that went by the name of Sakuya brought to life a statue of Shiranui. The wolf that remained in place of the earlier statue was none other than Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess, and origin of all the Celestial Brush Gods. Despite her status, Amaterasu had lost her ability to use the Celestial Brush Techniques, other than her own. Joined by a wandering artist Poncle by the name of Issun, Amaterasu traveled Nippon in search of these brush techniques, while dispelling the dark powers of Orochi in the process. Eventually, on the night exactly one hundred years after Orochi was originally slain, Amaterasu found herself at the Moon Cave after one of the women in Kamiki Village, Kushi, was chosen to be the sacrifice. With the aid of Susano, Amaterasu brought the end of Orochi's reign of darkness, and Nippon was purged of the darkness. Or was it?

In pursuit of the remaining Celestial Brush techniques, Amaterasu and her accomplice traveled to Western Nippon, where they found the land was now tainted much like Eastern Nippon had been. The capital was under the possession of a plague in the form of a strange mist, and the coast was being terrorized by the supposed god of the ocean, the Water Dragon. Our heroic wolf took care of both issues by "taking the plunge" as you will, though the dark ruler murdered the Queen, Himiko. With the help of Princess Oto of the Dragon Palace, Amaterasu entered the enemy's stronghold, Oni Island, and vanquished the giant demon fox, Ninetails.

Amaterasu's journey finally brought the duo to the land in the North, Kamui. Kamui was a land of ice and snow, but another dark power was making the land even colder. It was here our heroes met Oki, an Oina warrior with a mysterious sword named Kutone. It was in this land that the two learned of the upcoming "Day of Darkness", a day in which a long solar eclipse took place. It would be on this day that Kamui was to freeze over thanks to the influence of Lechku and Nechku, two mechanical owl demons that resides on the twin mountains of Kamui. With the help of Oki, and the Shiranui from the past, Amaterasu rid Kamui of these monsters, and a short lived peace fell upon the land.

Amaterasu and Issun split up as Waka, a mysterious man who they had encountered throughout their adventure on multiple occasions, lead Amaterasu onto the Ark of Yamato, which was where the heart of all darkness resided. Apparently, Waka and Amaterasu had fought side by side on the Celestial Plain against Orochi. In a desperate attempt to save the Celestial Beings, he boarded them all on the Ark, not knowing all the dangerous monsters that lurked on board, such as Ninetails. These monsters killed all the Celestial Beings on board, and the ark crashed into the mortal realm, unleashing monsters unto the world. Waka barely escaped with his life, and had been looking for a way to right his wrongs ever since. Amaterasu finally engaged Yami, the lord of all darkness, who took the form of a small seal fetus in an energy ball attached to a large mechanical ball. Yami covered the sun with the moon, weakening Amaterasu dramatically and causing her to lose all of her powers. After struggling for a while, the sun goddess began to retrieve her abilities from her dark opponent, one by one, until it appeared vanquished. Then, as if out of nowhere, Yami took a more dangerous form, and viciously attacked Amaterasu, leaving her weak, powerless, and void of hope. It was then that she was given a look into what was going on in the world below. Issun had painted his finest work, a piece depicting Amaterasu as the goddess she was, and was going around as an emissary, making people believe. He succeeded, and got everyone praying for the sun god. From all of the prayers, Amaterasu received an incredible power, and vanquished Yami. With the world purged of darkness, Waka and Amaterasu returned to the Celestial Plain…

Present Day

Ten years later, the tale of the sun god, despite being very vague, was still talked about often. Only Issun, Amaterasu's Celestial Envoy, knew the true story. Nippon and Kamui haven't changed much, unless you count everyone aging. After Yami was vanquished, life went on as normal. Unfortunately for the world, Yami was far from being truly vanquished. Unknowing to anyone, Yami was a little more than just a physical being. Yami was the darkness, Yami was everywhere. The dark creature brought it's soul back to the darkness only seconds before Amaterasu dealt the final blow, so that it could recover to return once more, and it did.

It was a perfectly normal day, not unlike any other day, when a cold wind blew over the land, leaving nothing but darkness in its wake. The darkness crippled the power the Celestial Brush Gods held over the world, and brought life to the creatures of the dark once more. Bizarre castles began to appear all over the countryside, an ominous aura surrounding them, the largest castle of them all appearing in the previous location of the Ark of Yamato, Laochi Lake. It was obvious that disposing of these castles would dispose of any darkness in the area, but warriors were incapable of approaching the buildings due to a barrier. Even the great hero Susano found himself defeated by the barrier.

Amaterasu and Waka rode the Ark of Yamato back down to the land of the mortals in an attempt to purge the darkness, but Amaterasu was quickly captured and locked away in Yami's castle, while Waka mysteriously disappeared. Using the little strength they had left, the Celestial Brush Gods called forth to a group of mortals, beckoning them to Kamiki village, the one place the darkness could not reach thanks to Sakuya. It was here they intended to bestow their power on each individual, creating emissaries capable of defeating the growing darkness.

Overview
    You are one of the chosen emissaries, who were called to Kamiki village to have Celestial Brush God powers bestowed upon you. Upon having the powers given to you, you find you have changed physically. Your skin is now an obvious white, and you have received features unique to the god who chose you. You can even change into that animal! On top of that, you have received a weapon enchanted with Celestial energy, along with the god's abilities. It is your duty, along with the rest of the groups, to purge the world of darkness, one step at a time.

Races
    Human: Self-explanatory.
    Oina: Humans that belong to the Oina tribe live primarily in Kamui, more specifically in the village of Wep'keer. Oina's wear masks over their faces that permit them the ability to change into a dog that takes after the attributes on the mask. Oina never remove their masks, so their true faces are unknown.
    Poncle: Poncles are miniature people that reside in the villiage of Ponc'tan deep within the forest of Yoshpet, which is located in Kamui. Due to their size, poncles are often mistaken for bugs, and their strange design in headwear makes such a mistake even more probable.

Celestial Brush Gods
    Note that the physical traits are examples, and can be changed. I'm also still working on balancing the abilities out.

Yomigami: God of Rejuvenation. Represents the dragon. The emissary of Yomigami gains the rejuvenation technique, which is capable of repairing broken or missing objects. They also receive smaller versions of Yomigami's horns, it's bodyl markings, and scales down their back.
    Tachigami: God of Cutting. Represents the rat. The emissary of Tachigami receives the Power Slash technique, which allows the user to cut through almost anything through the use of their Celestial weapon. They also receive the ears, body markings, and tail of Tachigami.
    Hanagami: Gods of Greensprout, the Flora Triumvirate, each representing the monkey. The emissary of Hanagami receives the Bloom technique, which allows the user to bring dead plants back to life, and bloom plants by touching them. They also receive the body markings, and monkey feet.
    Bakugami: God of Explosives. Represents the pig. The emissary of Bakugami receives the Cherry Bomb technique, which allows the user to create a bomb like the one in the picture at will. They also receive the body markings, tusks, and tail.
    Nuregami: God of Water. Represents the snake. The emissary of Nuregami receives the Waterspout technique, which allows the user to move water and create rain. The emissary's body becomes scaled, and they receive the body markings.
    Yumigami: God of the Moon. Represents the rabbit. The emissary of Yumigami receives the Crescent technique, which allows the user to turn day to night. They also receive the body markings, ears, and tail of Yumigami.
    Kazegami: God of Wind. Represents the horse. The emissary of Kazegami receives the Galestorm technique, which allows the user the create wind. They also receive the body markings and tail.
    Moegami: God of Fire. Represents the rooster, but in this case is represented as a phoenix. The emissary of Moegami receives the Inferno technique which allows the user to control fire if a source is present. They also receive a pair of wings.
    Kasugami: God of Mist. Represents the sheep. The emissary of Kasugami receives the Veil of Mist technique, which allows the user to slow down everything around them using a mist. They also gain the body marks, and a thin coat of wool.
    Kabegami: God of Walls. Represents the cat.The emissary of Kabegami receives the Catwalk technique, which allows the user to walk up walls. They also receive the body marks, cat ears, and tail.
    Gekigami: God of Thunder. Represents the tiger. The emissary of Gekigami receives the Thunderbolt technique, which allows the user to summon a bolt of lightning. They also receive the ears, body markings, and tail.
    Itegami: God of Ice. Represents the ox. The emissary of Itegami receives the Blizzard technique, which allows the user to create ice and snow if a source is present.

Form
    Name:
    Race:
    Celestial Brush God:
    Celestial Weapon:
    (If your specific power relies on a power source, incorporate that element in the weapon. Say, if you use Blizzard, say the weapon can produce ice.)
    Appearance: (Remember you need to have a white skin colour, and animal traits)
    Personality:
    History:

OMFG. I absolutely LOVE Okami. Amaterasu is like one of my favorite video game characters. I would sign-up for this RP in a heartbeat. Post this soon. =)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Archsage - I would totally join that RP xP It's a great plot, although I did find little problem (not so much a problem, but I don't really know what else to call it); you said that the emissaries of the Celestial Brush Gods would have the ability to change into the animal that the god is. However, as you said, the Oina have the ability to transform into dogs. Would that mean Oina emissaries would have the ability to transform into both a dog and into their respective Celestial Brush God animal?

(EDIT: I just played through the bit where Ammy and Issun go to the past, and apparently, the sword was called Tsukuyomi. Or my eyes are going bad.)

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • First of all, I must say, Eighth grade is a pain in the butt and I've only been in it for a week o.O
    ZMFG IT'S MY NEWEST NARUTO RP W00T

Downfall Of The Akatsuki

About fourteen years ago, a nine-tailed demon fox attacked the village hidden in the leaves known as Konoha. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a whip of one tail, it brought utter chaos to the village. Many people died but then the leader of the village, the Fourth Hokage sealed the soul of the fox inside a new-born child, also his son who is known as Naruto Uzumaki. His dieing wish was for Naruto to not be treated as an evil vessel but as a hero to the village. Though this was the fourth's hopes, no one listened. Instead, they shunned Naruto for a large half of his life but when he proved himself, he finally began to make friends and was soon trusted by many.

Now practically obliterated, the Uchiha clan was once considered as one of the most powerful clans in all of Konoha also being a clan which use fire-based jutsus'. Members of this clan also possess the Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to copy their opponent's jutsu, among other advantages. After obtaining the Mangekyo Sharingan by killing his best friend Shisui Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha proceeded to slaughter the rest of the clan. Although, Itachi kept his younger brother alive for unknown reasons. Itachi is now a member of the Akatsuki, planning to obtain the powers of all the tailed beasts. Ever since then, Sasuke has trained himself to be stronger than his brother so that he can avenge his clan.

Long ago, when Yondaime was the fourth Hokage the Akatsuki was still young but still very dangerous. The fourth could not just stand around and wait for something to happen so he took action. He knew who the leader was at that time, when this shinobi was still a young child, Yondaime placed a special note on him as he did with all his students just in case he ever needed to find them. It was at this point where he used his technique to teleport to his student. He talked him into letting him join the Akatsuki but the student was skeptic, thinking that this was obviously a trap but told Yondaime to do something to prove that he was willing to give up on Konoha.

When Yondaime returned to Konoha, he pondered on what to do. He then called in the Anbu, Itachi Uchiha who was one of Konoha's strongest shinobi. As Yondaime talked, Itachi could see where everything was going as the speech slowly began to end. Yondaime gave Itachi information on where to find the leader of Akatsuki and Itachi was off in a flash. This time, the leader was even more unsure. Two strong shinobi from Konoha asking to be in the Akatsuki was a bit strange. Like with the fourth, the leader commanded Itachi to do something that would prove himself.

Once Itachi returned, he informed Yondaime of the task he was given. Yondaime didn't know what to do exactly. He wanted to do this without hurting anyone but couldn't think of any other way. Then Yondaime told Itachi to kill someone from the Uchiha clan. That would surly prove his power since the Uchiha clan is one of the most powerful clan. As bad as he felt, Itachi agreed and was off. He found his friend, Shisui Uchiha first. After killing his best friend, Itachi gained the Mangekyo Sharingan. Suddenly, Uchiha clan members began to appear from all over. They immediately attacked Itachi. He didn't expect things to this far but in order for the mission to go smoothly, Itachi had to kill his clan.

As Itachi finished off his family, he crossed by frightened Sasuke. Itachi began to think. "I see much potential in him, possibly stronger than mine. If he were to become stronger than me then perhaps he will be able to make this plan even better." This made Itachi choose not to kill his younger brother. When he told Yondaime, he was interested with what Itachi was thinking. The next day, the nine-tailed fox appeared and attacked Konoha. This gave Yondaime the chance he needed to prove his power and to also help defeat Akatsuki. Once after defeating the nine-tailed, he sealed it's soul into Naruto, his son.

Knowing that his jutsu would take his life, Yondaime had Itachi use his sharingan to fool the reaper. Then, Yondaime and Itachi fled to the leader of Akatsuki finally being accepted into the group. Back in Konoha was a will left by Yondaime which read. "I leave behind this will. Not much but it is to help the village. When Naruto finally becomes a ninja, I want him and Sasuke to be placed under Kakashi's leadership. I do hope no one sees Naruto as a demon but rather a hero. Please understand my family, Konoha." This will was found by Sarutobi after being placed back into being Hokage. He showed it to Kakashi which made him turn in from being an Anbu and becoming a jounin.

Now, Jiraiya has found out where the Akatsuki leader is hiding, the hidden rain village. Itachi has been acting strangely recently. He has finally confronted Sasuke and plans to inform him of something. Sasuke didn't waste a minute though, he attacked without notice. Itachi dodged it but knew he would lose to Sasuke at his level. As they fought, Itachi explained to him what happened long ago. After a while, Sasuke stopped while Itachi finished the story.

Sasuke was shocked but failed to accept it but then Itachi spoke of another living Uchiha, the leader of Akatsuki, Madara Uchiha who is also known as Tobi or Obito. This forced Sasuke to fall to the floor. He trembled at what was being said. Itachi then told him that he and Naruto must work together if the plan that Yondaime and Itachi planned were to work.

Sasuke left without another word and not even stopping to wait for the rest of Snake.
    Itachi was unsure if he could trust Sasuke to fallow through anymore. Naruto has plenty of reasons to defeat Akatsuki but Sasuke barely has any reason. Itachi decided to go to Konoha for help. He knew that a small team of shinobi would be able to handle all of this, they would need very advanced ninja. Itachi would have asked Yondaime but that would be too risky.

When Itachi entered Konoha, he left a note in Tsunade's office telling her to meet him at the memorial of ninjas who died in battle. Once she read the letter, she disappeared to the memorial and saw Itachi. She was ready for any ambush he was planning. Itachi began to speak and explain everything that was going on. She almost died when she heard that Yondaime was still alive, she even began to cry at this. Itachi finished by explaining to her that they need more ninja to help with this plan if it were to work. She understood but wasn't sure how to ready everyone for such a battle and with Jiraiya not back, she had many worries.

The next day, Naruto and his team had returned home, Tsunade knew what she had to do so she told Naruto and the rest. They were shocked. Tsunade then told them that Konoha needed to start training all of their ninja. She then ordered each and every ninja chuunin and up (With the exception of Naruto) would have to train all the lower leveled shinobi.

You are one of these lower leveled shinobi, rather genin. You have been placed under the leadership of a higher leveled shinobi along with your two other teammates. You know nothing of what you are being trained for but know it must be important.

-Sensei-
    Kakashi
    Naruto
    Sakura
    Ebisu
    Gai
    Lee
    Neji
    Tenten
    Asuma
    Shikamaru
    Ino
    Choji
    Kurenai
    Shino
    Kiba
    Hinata
    Shizune

Name:
    Personality: (One Paragraph)
    Description: (One Paragraph)
    Techniques: (Remember, your a gennin)
    Weak spot: (What is your character's weakness['s] )
    Sensei: (One of the above)

-Clan Sign Up-
    Name:
    Personality: (One Paragraph)
    Description: (One Paragraph)
    Bloodline:
    Techniques: (Remember, your a gennin)
    Weak Spot: (What is your character's weakness['s] )
    Clan Description: (One Paragraph)
    Sensei: (One of the above)

-My Sign Up-
    Name: Kakidashi Matsuro
    Personality: Matsuro is a headstrong teenager who, not only likes to be witty and stubborn but is actually decently quite. He likes to keep his opinions to himself most of the time but if he strongly disagrees with something, he won't be afraid to scream at the top of his lunges and say what he thinks. Matsuro is never afraid of a fight, though he usually starts them any way he picks his fights wisely. While being willful, he knows how to back away from something that doesn't feel right. During a battle, he is usually the first to move and attack the enemy. During the fight is when he thinks of a strategy. Some say that is a dumb thing to do but Matsuro likes to think of it as a way of trying to make himself think faster. His main dream is to become an Anbu black op and protect the Hokage. "Don't let fate hold you down." That is his Nindo.

Description: Matsuro reaches to about 5'11 and has a decently built body. His skin tone is light brown while his eyes are a dark brown that turn completely white while he uses his bloodline technique. His hear is black and spikes all around his head. On the top, three spikes fly up and in the front of his face, a spike falls down almost covering his nose. He wears a dark blue T-shirt that has his clan's symbol on the front which looks similar to a bat's wing. On his arms are wraps that stop at his fingers. His pants are white. The right leg of the pants is short while the other end is long and covers one of his ninja shoes. On his right leg and his right cheek are tool bags.
    Bloodline: lvl1: Yuruigan. lvl2: shinkirou Yurigan. lvl3: riakushon Yurigan. Forbiddon lvl 4: shouten kousei Yuruigan
    -Techniques-
    1. Substitution Jutsu
    2. Shadow Clone Jutsu
    3. Transformation Jutsu
    4. Windmill's Flame
    5. Fire Ball Jutsu
    6. Shuppon Jutsu
    Weak Spot: Matsuro does not have quick reflexes and his body is a little frail which means he can't take a powerful attack very well.
    Clan Description: Matsuro's clan is the Kakidashi clan who specialize in slightly reading the opponent's mind. Most people in this clan are frail and have slow reflexes just like Matsuro so they created the Yuruigan which helps their weakness' be less of a burden. The Yurigan slows the opponent's mind to make it seem that you are moving at blinding speeds where in reality, the opponent is moving at slow speeds. The second level to this doujutsu is the shinkirou Yurigan. This makes the opponent see anything the user wants them to see. Although this is similar to a regular gen jutsu, it can not be ended by stopping your chakra flow and then blasting out, nor can an ally help stop it by disrupting your chakra flow by placing their chakra into yours. The third level is the riakushon Yurigan which lets the user see the opponent's reaction to something. So if the user were to throw a weapon, he/she would be able to see the enemy's reaction, although this only works for a limited amount of times depending on the user's skill level which is the same with each level of the Yuruigan. The last level of the Yuruigan is the Forbidden shouten kousei Yuruigan. This technique regenerates the user's injured body but at a high price. When this technique is used, the user's body is numb for a week starting an hour after the technique is used.

Sensei: Haruno Sakura

If there are some spelling errors, it's because I am using Firefox at the moment xP Also, I've tried to have this up to date with the Manga so if there is something I'm missing that could change something drastically, please tell me. Sorry if your eyes get dry while reading the plot xD *Shot*

Edit: Wow, I feel stupid. After re-reading this, I noticed I typed the same thing two times xP `shotshot`

EDIT 2: I am at the moment working on a plot that is based with you (the RPers) as Akatsuki rookies so look out for that because it's gunna have an alternet ending o:

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Archsage - I would totally join that RP xP It's a great plot, although I did find little problem (not so much a problem, but I don't really know what else to call it); you said that the emissaries of the Celestial Brush Gods would have the ability to change into the animal that the god is. However, as you said, the Oina have the ability to transform into dogs. Would that mean Oina emissaries would have the ability to transform into both a dog and into their respective Celestial Brush God animal?

(EDIT: I just played through the bit where Ammy and Issun go to the past, and apparently, the sword was called Tsukuyomi. Or my eyes are going bad.)

Ah, that's why I didn't initially have the animal point in there. *almost forgot*
    Hmm, I guess the fairest way to do it would be to place restrictions on either the animal, or canine transformations, such as a time limit, but I need to think on it.

Yeah, it was Tsukuyomi, I just finished fighting Orochi earlier on in the game.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Tee-hee...it's been a while since I posted one here, but I'm finally done with a drafty-type thing. :3 Not my greatest achievement ever, but they can't all be gems. And yeah, as usual I'm still pending on the name.

Spoiler:

*Gaspeth* A plot by me that isn't the size of a short story! Tis' a miracle! =O So yeah, could I get some C & C with that, please? :3

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • *Gaspeth* A plot by me that isn't the size of a short story! Tis' a miracle! =O So yeah, could I get some C & C with that, please? :3

Sure, you want some fries with that too?

Alright, I don't know why the GP and Magma/Aqua are claiming this area. I'd also like it to be made clear if this is taking place before/after the events of R/S/E or whether it's just sitting out there, completely separate from the plot of both games beyond the mention of Magma/Aqua. And why hasn't Team Galactic spoken up? Are they too busy playing with the Pixie trio? I'm liking the fact that it's sort of a 'mysterious but still exciting' plot, and I'm already raring to sign up for it, but you need to clear that up. I mean, I can understand the GP trying to calm everyone down, but Magma/Aqua are disbanded eco-terrorists assuming we're going by game plot here, and as such they wouldn't claim responsibility. Other then that, I can't see all that much wrong with it. (And I'm already toying around with characters. Travis would fit, but I can't play him without his Zangoose. Langley is inseparable from Arachne. I suppose I could revamp Mark, but then I might want an entirely new character. DANGIT! MY LIFE IS FULL OF DIFFICULT DECISIONS!)

By the way, are fossils allowed? I didn't notice anything banning them on the list.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Hmm, I was thinking about making an Animal Crossing role-play, you know, a new town just on the rise, needs more people into to stick around. You could play as a human or an animal, and you could design your house and all that, and we'd have all the different festivals... Oh, it'd be so much fun!

Anyone interested in things like this? Also, is anyway interested in maybe helping me? I certainly can't pull off something like this by myself. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back