• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yet another Naruto RP concept? Telepathic's a one-note man.

One of my many pet projects is a pirate-themed RP. Unfortunately, while I have a few good ideas stuck in my head, I just haven't been able to string them together into a coherent construct suitable for consumption by this forum.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    @Jack: Hey i'm trying to spread my imagination into some new things but at the moment, these are basically the things i'm best at.

@Phanima: Thanks but I don't really see how it's going over the top.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Telepathic: Your rp has a few major plot holes.

1. According to the current manga arc, not only has Sasuke killed Orochimaru, he's started his own team of shinobi and the three of them are currently hunting for Itachi.

2. People summoned by the Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Edo Tensei are unable to disobey their summoner, so Haku and Zabusa would have no choice but to assist Orochimaru.

3. Haku and Zabusa were tough, but not as tough as Orochimaru and Sasuke. Therefore, they would remain dead, because Oro would have no reason to rez them.

4. If you kept up with the canon, you would know that Sasuke couldn't be taken over by Orochimaru anyway, since he broke Orochimaru's inner dimension with the pure force of his will, thereby killing Orochimaru.

5. Therefore, if anyone wants to get rid of Konoha, it's Kabuto, who has recently revealed that he absorbed Orochimaru's remains, thereby adding Oro's power to himself and blah-de-blah-blah-blah.

So yeah, fix those before posting- and as Phanima and others stated, do we really need ANOTHER Naruto rp?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Guys...we have lost the RP sections. They used to be booming with Rpers. Now after all the DBE's everyone is gone. How can we get them back?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Getting them back is a question of whether they want to come back or not. I mean, I still talk to a few people who used to come a lot, and it's not like they don't know PC works again, it's like, they found it an opportunity to quit.

I personally agree that the RP section is dead. And being the unimaginative person I am, I have no idea how to jumpstart it. I mean, you can make an RP, but if no one joins then that's basically it, isn't it?

Right. Well, if you want to talk about ways to revive the RP section, make a thread because this isn't really the right place.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I too have wondered how we could improve the RP section's popularity but unfortunately, i'm not realy a master Rper :P
    Anyways, here is version 2:

Naruto
    Tatsumaki Chronicles

A few days ago, a man named Kabuto Yakushi was working on plans to destroy Konoha. Since Orochimaru wasn't there to help, Kabuto struggled a bit. He then thought of Sasuke Uchiha and about his goal to kill his brother Itachi. Kabuto then figured out a plan that could work. Kabuto first sent a sound ninja to sneak into Konoha and draw on the Hokge's faces. Second, Kabuto wrote a fake distress letter to Konoha from the sand village telling them to send as many shinobi as possible.

The next day, everyone suspected that Naruto had drew on the wall of Hokages as he did when he was younger. Naruto claimed he didn't do it but everyone was one-hundred percent sure it was him. As punishment, Naruto was sent to his home for the rest of the week and not to go on any missions. Tsunade knew that he would want to go on missions so she knew it would be good punishment. Later that day, Tsunade read the letter from the sand village and reacted emideatly. She sent many shinobi including Kurenai, Asuma, Gai and the rest of Kakashi's team on this mission.

Kabuto's plan had been falling completely into place the way he planned: The chuunin exams are in a few days and since it takes about five days to get to the sand village, they all wont be back in time. Then Kabuto will attack during the exams and will kill Tsunade leaving Konoha without a Hokage which means they will need to find a new one. Since most of the shinobi and most likely the best have gone to the sand, there wont be alot of shinobi worthy enough to take the title. So, the only one who would be the best candidate would be Naruto. Once Naruto is Hokage, Akatsuki will take notice of this as well as Itachi mostly since the kyuubi is the demon he's after. Kabuto will inform Sasuke of Itachi's whereabouts and will mean Sasuke and the rest of snake will attack. By this time, the rest of the shinobi will have returned. They will all be focused on Sasuke. With all the battling, this will give Kabuto the time to sneak around the village and place explosives. After activating them, the village will collapse with everyone inside meaning that Kabuto will not have anyone alive to seek revenge.

-Your Role-
    You are a genin who is going to take place in the up and coming chuunin exams which are in two days. The rp will start the day Naruto gets punished. Your team can be going on mission's or training before the exams, and your sensei can teach you some moves. You must stop both Kabuto, Sasuke and his team. What will happen in the middle of your adventure? Only time will tell.

Uzumaki Naruto: Jounin
    Haruno Sakura: Medical Jounin
    Rock Lee: Jounin
    Hyuga Neji: Jounin
    Tenten: Jounin
    Nara Shikamaru: Jounin
    Yamanaka Ino: Medical Jounin
    Akamichi Choji: Chunin
    Hyuga Hinata: Jounin
    Aburame Shino: Jounin
    Inozuka Kiba: Chunin

Name:
    Personality: (Four or more sentences)
    Description: (Picture/ Four or more sentences)
    Sensei: (One of the above)
    Techniques:
    Clan/Bloodline: (If your character is in a clan, give it's name and bloodline)
    Other:

RULES
    1. ALL PC rules apply
    2. No bunnying
    3. Very little character contol
    4. No god characters
    5. No Clans that have been claimed whiped out
    6. If you join, you MUST stay with the RP
    7. If you are not active within a week, your character will be deleted from the RP
    8. Don't hold too many OOC's here.
    9. If the RP starts, you can NOT join unless there is an open spot. If so, you must PM me your sign up.
    10.Have fun​

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Problem: Naruto wouldn't be suspected. It's become obvious to everyone that he has matured while away, though he has picked up some of Jiraiya's more annoying habits. Besides, Naruto and co. have gone off to fight Itachi, so clearly one way or another he's out of the picture. Of course, Deidara is probably involved too....

I think that Kishimoto-sensei is trying to end the series anyway, at this rate, so any RPs we attempt in the Naruto category should be geared towards that, IMO.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Thanks ACC, i'm not even sure if I feal like posting this RP anymore. For some reason, i've lost alot of interest. I wont let this idea go to waste though. I'll still work on it but I just don't think i'll be posting it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Okay, I have an idea for a new RP based on the game: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (or somethign to that affect). Right now I just have the general plot and if I have a fair amount of supporters for this idea, I'll continue to work on the plot as well as start writing up on the different characters, classes, weapons etc. Well, here is the general plot:

In the begining of time, Morrowind had only been inhabited by one race: The Dunmer. The Dunmer are Dark Elves and have believed in a super-natural entity: Dragoth Ur (Basically, the devil). One day, Dragoth Ur and his minions (mainly consisting of different forms of the undead) had appeared and attacked the Dunmer. The fight was being won by the Daedrith (Dragoth Ur's Minions) when a legendary Dunmer warrior appeared and killed off the majority of the Daedrith as well as sealing Dragoth Ur below Red Mountain (which was located in the middle of Morrowind) by creatng the "Ghostfence". This legendary warrior was called the Nerever and he sacrificed himself to creating the Ghostfence. Before dieing, he told his followers that he would one day reincarnate into an "Outcast" who was brought into the world by "uncertain parents". Also, there was one entrance (and one entrance only) to Red Mountain; Ghostgate. In there was a Dunmer temple (used for blessings and prays for Nerever). The followers of Nerever called themselves the "Nereverine".

Shortly after, the Empire had taken control of Morrowind. The Empire was ruled by the Emperor who. The Empire came from the mainland and consisted of many new races. The Dunmer did not like their land being taken over. Some had nightmares where Dragoth Ur had contacted them, and promised them that if he was set free he would force all outlanders out of Morrowind). These Dunmer were considered weak due to their lack of faith in Nerever and were then twisted and joined the evil side. These Dunmer called themselves the "Sleepers". Thankfully, they are unable to break the Ghostfence seal. Unfortuantely, Dragoth Ur's minions (who have built up over the years) have built up and continued to try and break through Ghostgate. Due to these actions, there was a once-a-year raid on the Red Mountain made by the Empire to hopefully kill off the Daedrith and possibly kill Dragoth Ur. Unfortunately, the empire's men continued to get killed off in massive numbers; forcing the Emperor to stop the raids. This allowed the Daedrith to build up more and more, every year.

Now (Modern Day), the planning for the break through of Ghostgate has begun and the Empire is sure that the Daedrith will break through. Now, the Emperor has specially chosen you to travel arroudn Morrwind to train and get stronger, and when ready; head to Ghostgate and stop the soon-to-be break through. All of Morrowind (except for those darned Sleepers) believe in you warriors to stop the raids and kill Dragoth Ur.

Thats basically it for now. If I get enough support, I'll go ahead and polish this plot up and also reveal the races and other stuff. Also, I have no idea if I spelt Emperor right; so don't be so nit-picky on that, k?

I hope this is a good idea. x=

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    What Could Have Been

Secret Ansem Diary Number 1: It feels as if I've been trapped in this dark realm for aeons... what is happening in the world outside? Is my Radiant Garden still standing? Have the King and his friends defeated Xemnas?

I can only hope that one day, I will be able to return...

When my foolish attempt to transform Kingdom Hearts into data failed, I was not killed. Instead, I was simply thrown back into the dark realm where my former students had once imprisoned me and my body purged of the powers of darkness. I can only wait until my body regains those powers, if ever, in order to leave.

Secret Ansem Diaries, Entry Two:There is only one advantage to being here, and that is that I have time to think. And one day, during my pondering, I came across something that I had never considered before.

When somebody falls to the darkness in their heart they become a heartless. If their will was exceptionally strong their spirit and body survive to become a nobody as was the case with the members of Organization XIII. It was shown that while heartless act entirely on instinct, seeking to draw ever more hearts into darkness and destroy the light, nobodies seek to restore the hearts that were once a part of them. To that end Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII and my former student, gathered together the captive hearts of thousands of slain heartless in order to create his own Kingdom Hearts and attempted to restore its power to nobodies. This misguided pursuit, however, apparently resulted in his extinction at the hands of Sora and Riku. This is a face that I recently became aware of during their short period in the shadowed version of the Destiny Islands where I saw them but could not approach them.

But I digress.

Xemnas failed to restore his heart and the hearts of the other members of Organization XIII because he foolishly equated the heart with power. While that mindset is obviously unable to restore the heart of a nobody, what if a nobody truly remembered what it was like to have a heart? Axel, the best friend of the nobody Roxas comes to mind. What if he had somehow found and killed the heartless containing his original heart? If he had found a way to absorb it again... he would no longer be human, but would he cease to be a nobody?

Secret Ansem Diaries, Entry three: I've found one. He washed up on the shore of the beach with no memory of his life before he became a nobody, no idea where he came from, and only a vague notion that he had to "pass on" from here. I decided to assist him and informed him of the capabilities that resulted from surrounding oneself with darkness particularly the power to open corridors of darkness. To my immense surprise he proceeded to summon a weapon I had never seen the like of before and literally ripped a hole in the lining of the world for a moment. As he and I escaped, he asked me whether or not I had ever encountered a warrior who fought without ceasing. When I replied that I hadn't, he informed me that he would be dropping me off in my own world, and moving on. When I asked for a name, he replied that he hadn't thought of one for himself yet.

An interesting breed these "restored ones" seem to be. From what I gathered from my friend before he dropped me off in a remote section of my own world, they are indeed born when a nobody who has retained a residual memory of his heart before it was lost finds and destroys the heartless who contained his original heart. Afterwards, he re-absorbs the heart, and then proceeds to begin a journey to find his original home world, reclaiming memories of what he once was by helping others. He begins only with the knowledge of his days as a nobody and the knowledge of what he is now. Once a restored one arrives at their own world they proceed to begin a short redeeming process in which their body is purged of the darkness and destruction that they caused as a heartless. Only then are they able to "pass on" to some kind of next life, while their heart returns to Kingdom Hearts.

The weapon, he told me, was a "Fallen Key", the Keyblade of a dead wielder which has lost its original form. Instead of opening doorways between worlds, Fallen Keys cut holes in the lining of worlds leading to pathways that travel between them. These temporary doorways heal and vanish once used. After their masters pass on to the next life, Fallen Keys become Keyblades again, and return to the Crossroads that all Keyblades rest in.

An interesting tale indeed. I hope to get word to Sora and the King as soon as possible. However, it may take some time, as I am still wandering the wasteland, trying to find my way back to the city of Radiant Garden.

Secret Ansem Diaries, Final Entry: The gateway between the worlds is gone. It happened without our expecting it, just after I returned to Radiant Garden. Someone or something is blocking the gates between the worlds completely. My Friend the King is trapped here as well, and it is through his experimentation that I have learned that whatever is keeping the worlds separated cannot be removed by a normal keyblade. I have a theory, but without any way to travel between the worlds it is one that must remain untested. The King has told me of a secret world located in the mind of all of those who wield they Keyblade. He think that this world may be the key to unlocking the gateway again. He feels that a number of pathways are now converging on this world. Whoever is travelling along them, please listen to me: if this is the work of the powers of darkness, you are our last hope. Please, help us.

Are you ready?[/CENTER]

Okay, basically this is a slightly AU Kingdom Hearts roleplay following the emergence of the Restored Ones, their journeys through worlds unseen in the games, and their final restoration to Kingdom Hearts and ascension to the next life. It takes place between Kingdom Hearts II and whatever the next game is, and it'll be OC driven, since Ansem the Wise is still wandering the wasteland trying to get home. But not dying, 'cause killing him off would be bad.

Your Role: You're either a Restored One, or somebody who happens to be helping one. There are only five spots open for Restored Ones, and one of them is reserved, so you'd better be quick about signing up.

Your Abilities: Restored Ones have access to a Fallen Key, which contains both a remnant of its original abilities as a Keyblade, and the remains of the powers that were gained by its wielder as a nobody. In addition, Restored Ones are usually physically stronger and faster then the average person, as was the case with a Keyblade Master.

Your problems: Heartless, Nobodies, and a really nasty-looking new bad guy, who you won't meet until you start.

Your Mom: Looks good in tights. XD

Anyway...

Sign-up:

Name:

Appearance: Don't worry about having to go on for paragraphs, but please do give me a good idea of what your character looks like. Your characters aren't limited to human, however, they must be either from a world in the game or a world that is based on either a Disney movie or a Squeenix game (Sorry, no anime worlds as of right now). Characters from Cosmo Canyon of FFVII are prohibited. (Sorry, fellow Red XIII fans) Obviously, in certain worlds your characters will change form, and for people who are already mermaids/lion cubs/whatever, the opposite of that may quite possibly hold true. Restored Ones are generally nobodies of more powerful heartless, and their appearances usually look like their original self, but with certain physical differences, similar to Organization XIII. Get it?

Personality: A minimum of six lines. Likes, dislikes, quirks, habits, and the like are all fair game.

History: Restored Ones have a history of their days as a nobody. That's it. For non-restored ones, go crazy. The only thing all the people helping a restored one have in common is that for one reason or another, they were transported into Serenity Station, where they will meet everybody else.

Fallen Key/Abilities/Other Weapon: "Other Weapon" is for those who aren't restored ones. Give your Fallen Key a name, a short history, and some neat abilites. But no super-tough fallen keys, and no in-game rip-offs.

Starting Point: Not really a field that requires "filling out" persay, all the restored ones find themselves, along with their helpers, in Serenity Station. (Aka, the big stained-glass glowy-thingy that you fight things in.)

Rules:

1. No god-moding, powerplaying, or Mary-Sueing.

2. No relations to Canon characters.

3. Listen to ACC. ACC is essentially the Admin of this roleplay. You don't follow his rules, you get permabanned.

4. No closed-ended attacks on other characters. That's considered Powerplaying.

5. No arguing with ACC about the worlds we visit, or you'll be eaten.

6. And finally, no romantic relations that go in too deep, or excessive profanity. By that, I mean anything above an occasional damn or hell is definitely asking for a smack.

7. If you aren't having fun, leave.

That's it... any questions?​

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, Seph, there wasn't an appearance section before, but now there is. I can't believe I forgot that. 0_o

Ah well.... can't be expected to remember everything the night before an almost week-long missions trip to some city in New Jersey, eh?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    (Note that these stories are from Pokemon D/P.)

Legandary Secrets (Title May change)

The Original Story: In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two being wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyieling sleep.

A Horrific Myth: Look not into the Pokémon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember? Dare not touch the Pokémon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away. Above all, above all, harm not the Pokemon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety.

Sinnoh Folk Stories story 1: Pick clean the bones of Pokemon caught in the sea or stream. Thank them for the meals they provide, and pick their bones clean. When the bones are as clean as can be, set them free in the water from which they came. The Pokemon will return, fully fleshed, and it begins anew.

Sinnoh Folk Stories Story 2: There lived a Pokemon in a forest. In the forest, the Pokemon shed it's hide to sleep as a human. Awakened, the human dons the Pokemon hide to roam villages.

Sinnoh Folk Stories story 3: There were Pokemon that became very close to humans. There once were humans and Pokemon that ate together at the same table. It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two.

Veilstone's Myth: A young man, callow and foolish in innocence, came to own a sword. With it, he smote Pokemon, which gave sustenance, with carefree abandon. Those not taken as food, he discarded, with no afterthought. The following year, no Pokemon appeared. Larders grew bare. The young man, seeking the missing Pokemon, journyed afar. Long did he search. And far and wide too, until one he did find. Asked he "Why do you hide?" To which the pokemon replied "If you bear your sword to bring harm upon us, with claws and fangs, we will exact a toll." "From your kind we will take our toll, for it must be done. Done it must be to guard ourselves and for it, I apologize." To the skies, the young man shouted his dismay. "In having found the sword, I have lost so much. Gorged with power, I grew blind to Pokemon being alive. I will never fall savage again. This sword I denounce and forsake. I plead for forgiveness, for I was a fool." So saying, the young man hurled the sword to the ground, snapping it. Seeing this, the Pokemon disappeared to a place beyond seeing.

Sinnoh's Myth: Three Pokemon there were. Into the lakes they dove. Deep, deep, drawing no breath. Deeper, deeper they dove. Into suffocating depths they dove. Deeper, then deepest they alight. From the lake floor they rise. Bearing with them the power to make vast lands, they rise again.

Sinnoh's Region's Mythology: Long ago, when Sinnoh had just been made, Pokemon and humans led separate lives. That is not to say they did not help each other. No, indeed they did. They supplied each other with goods, and supported each other. A Pokemon proposed to the others to always be ready to help humans. It asked that Pokemon be ready to help appear before humans always. Thus, to this day, Pokemon appear to us if we venture into tall grass.

Sinnoh myth: Betray not your anger, lest ??? will come. Weep not with sorrow, or ??? will draw near. When joy and enjoyment came natural as the very air, that is happiness. Let such be blessed by the hand of master ???. Those words were spoken often as customary.

These myths have been past down by many and have been said to tell not only the past, but the future as well.

Plot

Darkrai, one of the legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh. It is said that it can lull people to sleep and make them dream horrific nightmares. It is also said that it comes out on the night of a new moon. Recently, each night of a new moon, Darkrai has been killing thousands of people through their dreams. This has been giving Giratina a bit more than he can handle on the reverse side of earth where he guards the dearly departed. Darkrai has also recently killed one legendary; Regigigas. Darkrai has suddenly been appearing near the three great lakes. Lucario has taken notice to this and is attempting to stop Darkrai but knows he can't do it on his own. He has also found out that Darkrai is planning to steal the Life Sphere also known to humans as earth's core. The Life Sphere is guarded by Heatran. Uxie Azelf and Mesperit each have a key to a passage that leads to Heatran and the Frozen Liquid Fire which is what Lucario thinks Darkrai is after.

-Your Role-
    You are a trainer who has been invited to poketopia, a theme park where there are seven battling coliseums and seven rides that are in the shape of pokemon. Starting at midnight, which is the start of a new moon, the president of the Poketch company will make an announcement of a new devise called the poketok. A devise that lets humans understand what Pokemon say. You are now on a boat with other trainers to this theme park and can't wait to get there. But as the day begins to end, a devilish force approaches. But with this evil force also comes your destiny.

-Poketopia-

The Discussion Thread

-Sing Up-
    Name:*
    Personality:*
    Description:*
    -Pokemon-*
    ------------
    Name:*
    Nickname:
    Attacks:*
    Special Info: (Anything else that should be known)
    ------------
    Extra:

May edit later, as of now, I need some sleep e.e

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Okay, Chigiri.

A) The random mythos is completely unneeded unless it has some bearing on the plot.

B) Who in the name of all that is round and cheesy is Heatran?

C) Lucario? Why is this involving Lucario? He's only a pseudo-legend, for heaven's sake!

D) How is Darkrai gonna steal the earth's core? A tractor beam?

E) What does a theme park have to do with all this, and how are a bunch of random trainers gonna have any impact on Darkrai? I mean, if he's seriously strong enough to lift the earth's core, why the heck would someone's attacks bother him?

F) Why is Giratina not doing something about this?

And finally...

G) And why is Mr. Mime sometimes female?

Last one was a random addition, but I think you get my point. Too many plot holes, not enough appeal.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Oh... I don't have DP yet, so I haven't yet committed all the non-Japanese names to memory. So Hidoraan (or was that Hiidoran?) is now Heatran, eh? I'll have to remember that.

Ahem... while I wait for more CC for my other roleplay plot, I'll just point out that Darkrai is not god. That role happens to fall to Arceus in pokemon. Therefore, Darkrai is definitely not going to just pull the earth's core out without a huge tractor beam. I mean, he's strong, but not that strong.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Okay, Chigiri.

A) The random mythos is completely unneeded unless it has some bearing on the plot.

B) Who in the name of all that is round and cheesy is Heatran?

C) Lucario? Why is this involving Lucario? He's only a pseudo-legend, for heaven's sake!

D) How is Darkrai gonna steal the earth's core? A tractor beam?

E) What does a theme park have to do with all this, and how are a bunch of random trainers gonna have any impact on Darkrai? I mean, if he's seriously strong enough to lift the earth's core, why the heck would someone's attacks bother him?

F) Why is Giratina not doing something about this?

And finally...

G) And why is Mr. Mime sometimes female?

Last one was a random addition, but I think you get my point. Too many plot holes, not enough appeal.

A)Yes, they do have an impact on the rp but I didn't think giving every detail away would make the rp fun.

B)----------

C)Does it really matter? Heck, I could have said Ditto was after Darkrai.

D)I thought it was clear in the plot but I guess not. I'll edit it to make it simpler. Also, I was planning on giving it the name elemental orb, but the word "Elemental" is used too often.

E)Again, I thought the theme park would make the rp more fun. Also, why does it matter where they are when the rp starts? :\

F)Basically, in the rp; Giratina is the guardion of the souls. I don't think, leaving his post would guard souls.

G)xD

Thanks for your opinions and I will edit right away.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, aside from those earlier questions, I think this roleplay has a problem. The plot isn't really all that special- evil legendary wants to kill the world, good guys have to stop him, evil legend is stopped and then runs home crying like a baby. This roleplay really doesn't have enough unique appeal- though I must say, a lot could be added by saying Ditto was after Darkrai. XD

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Roleplayer of the month

Ok, so you all know how in the 'other chat' section there is member of the month? How about we have categories simmilar to that, but relating to the Rolplayers of PC? Here is my list, tell me more if you think of any good ones.

Most skilled RPer: The RPer with the most skill

Most creative RPer: With plot's and post ideas

Funniest RPer: In terms of IC humour

N00biest RPer: No need to explain

RPer with best sign-up sheets: No need to explain

Longest posting RPer: No need to explain

Most fun RPer to RP with: No need to explain

RPer most likely to write the world's best RP: I'm low on ideas

Most diverse RPer: In terms of RPs made, and characters made's diversity from eachother

The most One-note RPer: Basically the complete opposite of the above

Favourite RP character: Who it was made by, and who the character is

Favourite RP: It's name and who wrote it

Most Gary-Stu/Mary-Sue RP character: Who it was made by, and who the character is

The Most Powerplaying/ Godmodding RPer: No need to explain

It'd be pretty fun to have these... Should we?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back