• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Draco Alliance *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Lets get dangerous!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    i see you online though it says your looking for a lvl 100 single battle

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    the z huh, yea i guess he does. but are you borrowing someone else's wk right now. cause if you are want to finally get that battle goin again.

sonic smash down

Years
    o dud sorry then i cant do it today, i got to get my sleep. exams start tommorrow sorry anyways though wk (goin to bed at ten sorry man)

there always seems something pops up right before i battle huh? first i get strept and cant battle pain when he came on, and pain doesnt show up again for some odd reason, i get disconnected from you in our second and third fights and now exams are commin up. this sucks

sonic smash down

Years
    hey wk, this guy from serbii is wondering about a war. wondering y no one has matched up yet or sometin like that?? its in the chat room check it out.

should i just tell him we already have a war goin on or do ya

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Oniko I'm ready so whenever you want to battle just post or pm don't really care

Years
    I'm online now!

Just remember, I work from 5pm - 12:30am Central Time most of the time.

*looks around*

So yeah!

If anyone wants a battle, and I haven't replied in 10 minutes, message me on AiM: xXsexyduckyXx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back