• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    and Whos Trogdor?

for the Topic. Carnivore. no no i hate to eat Birds with Cottons . i just hate Cottons on my mouth!. maybe i should Eat Happiny Eggs? no no i must eat Happiny itself! maybe it contains more Protein due to its Fat body

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    and Whos Trogdor?

for the Topic. Carnivore. no no i hate to eat Birds with Cottons . i just hate Cottons on my mouth!. maybe i should Eat Happiny Eggs? no no i must eat Happiny itself! maybe it contains more Protein due to its Fat body

If you want more protein(plus the extra cholesterol), Blissey is the best choice. :knockedou And who's "Trogdor"?

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    Check out homestarrunner.com

That's where Trogdor started.

btw I like your username. Those books rocked.

Trogdor was a man, or maybe he was a... dragon...

BTW, anyone know a good Thread to get up to 150 posts quick. I need to make some song claims.

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    RANDOMNESS AHOY

Yeah someone mind repping me? I got de repped again, for not accepting a friend...From...someone..Can't remember..Then again for deleting a friend...Who I never talked too...

Anyway, Carnivore...Dont want to eat Bulbasaurs all day.

agurcsik

Years
    How do you check who's repped you? I can only check who I repped.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I say this: If you guys rep make sure you put your name on the rep's comment, so that the other perosn could rep you back.

XD

agurcsik

Years
    I'll keep that in mind in the future, but how do you check where the Reps you got are?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    You can't see who left you the reputation points, so thats why I said to just have them leave their name to make them easier to identify.

Detox

Wii+ PBR + Fc +Kairyu + Kairyus Fc= me battling you with my Zen headbutt 8 atk EVs Medicham.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would be a carnivore. I can't imagine a life without meat, plus I am not a keen veg eater. I would probably eat game that I found, in Alagaesia :P No seriously, I would just eat meat.

Mmmm Miltank meat burgers.

agurcsik

Years
    I wish I could live in Alagaesia. I would be king of the... I guess in this case the dragons, and all evil dragons shall not have names! Saphira's Rider knows what I mean. ;)

Silhouette, I gave up on PBR cuz you can't level up or catch PKMN.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey, speaking of the Eragon series...has anybody read the third book that came out???

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Gawain, why'd you put me as the 'Strangest' for the MOTM of January 2009?

Oh and I'm reading Brisingr. I had to take a break because I'm reading a book for my project about Portugal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back