• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Tropius has fruit growing out of it....and leaves, not wings. It's a plant.

Rampardos...I can get your point there. However, it's not in the egg group. It does have the movepool...however, as far as I know, it can only learn Dragon Pulse, whereas Tyranitar learns Dragon Pulse/Claw/Dance and Outrage.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Um... that was a joke... o.O
    I was being sarcastic!
    After all I'm the one who's requesting for Tyranitar to be ruled out,so why would I want more dinosaurs...???

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Haha, Rampardos is even more a dinosaur than Tyranitar!
    Oh, and those capsules over Flygon's eyes are probably put there to make him look more like an insect.
    And I've totally run out of stuf to say. Later, you guys!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Haha, Rampardos is even more a dinosaur than Tyranitar!
    Oh, and those capsules over Flygon's eyes are probably put there to make him look more like an insect.
    And I've totally run out of stuf to say. Later, you guys!

First, all insects are arthropods, animals that lack backbones and have jointed legs and external skeletons, or exoskeletons. Arthropods include such diverse animals as roaches, millipedes, tarantulas, and lobsters. Second, all insects have three distinct body parts: a head, a thorax, and an abdomen; many other arthropods have either more or fewer body areas. Third, almost all insects have wings. No other group of arthropods can fly. Fourth, all insects have two antennae and six legs. Most other arthropods have eight or more legs.
    Will you now finnaly drop the Flygon-is-an-insect matter?!
    Sure it has antennas, but that's the link to it's preevos!
    And yes it evilves from an insect, so cut out Vibrava, but don't mess with Flygon!

tkallab

Years
    Haha, you don't have to get so worked up over it. I'm just saying, I completely missed his eyes until I say him in the anime, making me think he was partially insect because his 'eyes' reminded me of a fly's, which is really not that hard because his in-game sprite does a pretty good job hiding his real eyes.
    Probably missed some grammar errors in that sentence, ehe.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Sorry, but dragon's mean a lot to me, so I kinda have to "defend" them, or their honor.
    Saying thet Tyranitar is a dragon offends me.
    I know, I sound like a lunatic. :)

tkallab

Years
    Yes. Yes it does, haha. It's only natural that you're in this group, then. I was just checking around here, and I was like 'Oh, sure, I like dragons!' but I'm really enjoying myself here. Making lists and stuff, haha.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Spoiler:

You've got to love them!
    Also, I think this little gallery of mine shows why Altaira, Tyranitar and some others aren't dragons!
    Which of theese are your favourite?
    Mine is the red dragon on the 5th picture!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    ZOMFG >.< Please don't tell me your still debating if Lugia is a bird or a Dragon.

Some people consider him a Birdie

Some a Dragon. Can we please change the subject, talk about something that doesn't have these words ; Lugia/Bird/Dragon. in the topic name.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    ZOMFG >.< Please don't tell me your still debating if Lugia is a bird or a Dragon.

Some people consider him a Birdie

Some a Dragon. Can we please change the subject, talk about something that doesn't have these words ; Lugia/Bird/Dragon. in the topic name.

Um, we're not acctually..., what thread did you read through?
    And this is Dragon's Den, so it's only natural for us to talk about dragons!

I lurrvveee dragons, but my favourite is the first one. It looks like an ice dragon >;D

Actually it IS an ice dragon!

tkallab

Years
    The fourth is my favorite. I would say the first, but it remnds me too much of World of Warcraft. But since dragons don't exist, there is no definite proof whether something is a dragon or not, and you're mainly interested in western dragons. Chinese have lots of more kinds of dragons, and only Dragonite and Salamence are based on western dragons.
    By the way, ever played Monster Hunter?

*What the underworld, I got triple ninja'd!

Perriechu

Years
    Um, we're not acctually..., what thread did you read through?
    And this is Dragon's Den, so it's only natural for us to talk about dragons!

Actually it IS an ice dragon!

When I meant don't talk about

Lugia/Dragon/Bird I meant not in the same sentence, or just don't include Lugia at all.

And most of what I've read through proves my point.

Now Im not gonna start a flame war, so let's just talk about something else.

Kthxby

tkallab

Years
    Heck, I haven't even fought that guy yet! It's Rathian or Rathalos or somehing... I have MH3 for the Wii.
    And we definitely need a pokemon like that.

Perriechu

Years
    When Monster hunter came here on the PsP in intrigued me.

Liking games like that I immediately told my Mum I wanted it.

So she got me, it like 4 weeks after -__- by then I was bored... I still have it somewhere I might did it up.

Yeah I do wish Pokemon would actually be really creative with their Dragon's

Instead of Dinosaur's base them of real Dragon's like the picture Ace posted.

tkallab

Years
    Haha, real dragons.
    Monster Hunter has monsters who are mainly dino's, dragons and water dragons. And some other lizards.
    I'd like a wyvern pokemon.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Haha, real dragons.
    Monster Hunter has monsters who are mainly dino's, dragons and water dragons. And some other lizards.
    I'd like a wyvern pokemon.

Well I guess Gligar is kinda a wynern Pokemon, not really, but could be considerd as one.
    Although I consider Wyverns as dargons...
    You can see why:
    The Dragon's Den V.4

tkallab

Years
    Gligar is really just flying scorpion... And your wyvern has a birdesque head, I like it. But have you looked at his feet? They're different, haha!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back