• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • You can just create a team there, you know. Easy to try, hard to master.
    Wanna include generation V dragons?

Yes i would, is that possible?
    and what's a quardanzula snake, or, whatever you said.
    hey welcome back tribal ebony:)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • It's Quetzalcoatl. It's an Inca god, if I remember correctly. I looked him up once in order to make a cool English name for Jarooda/Jalorda.

Well, if you're sure he's a dragon, then that's only good! Thanks for looking that up, Zapdos!

And yes, Pokémon Online is the only simulator with Generation V at the moment, Xilfer.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • Actually Quetzalcotl is an Aztec god. Also there's the Amphithere, which is also a feathered serpent, but is sometimes classified as a dragon.

Either way, Dragons can have feathers, so who says that they can't?

tkallab

Years
  • Yeah, if there is even one person in the world who drew a feathered dragon, they exist. It's as easy as that.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, cool, but i tried again and it said it wasn't working.
    but i'm getting to off topic for my pants, LOLLOL.
    Ok, anybody else interested in sharing a dragon team or are we all done?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • Ok, cool, but i tried again and it said it wasn't working.
    but i'm getting to off topic for my pants, LOLLOL.
    Ok, anybody else interested in sharing a dragon team or are we all done?

Well I have a Pokemon-Online account, and 2 of my team members are dragons (ononokusu + sazandora) if that counts.... <3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yeah it does, but we really need to get back on topic a certain moderater comes to shut us down.
    ok, new topic: For all those who can, draw/sprite your own dragon fakemon, for those who are too lazy (thaats right i'm lookin at you coolnick) or can't, just describe your fakemon instead.
    (by the way, i kid about coolnick)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • So I guess noone was listening when I was writing about quetzocoatls...
    First off, quetzocoatls are dragons, not gods. Second they DO NOT have feathers!
    And in my opinion, there aren't any dragons with feathers. Feathers are caratheristic of birds only, and dragons are reptiles!

tkallab

Years
  • Some keywords from Wikipedia:

Mesoamerican Deity
    Feathered Serpent
    patron god of the Aztec priesthood, of learning and knowledge
    one of several important gods

If I wasn't such a nice person, I'd say 'In your face'.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cool it guys......let's all answer Xilfer's nice unargumentative topic now...

Although I won't, as despite being a leftie, I'm only creative at random moments, and this ain't one....

Speaking of Xilfer...I have a feeling that sig's going to be too big when the new rules come in next Thursday...

tkallab

Years
  • Isn't it already too big..? I dunno, I haven't checked it.

I'll make a fakemon later, I exhausted all my creativity for today. But it's gonna have feathers dammit.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol...probably, but it's definitely too big at the moment.

Btw, Zekrom/Reshiram probably have feathers, and they're dragons until we vote....so why not? Draggy's right when comparing all dragons I've ever known of...but that doesn't mean you're wrong.

Speaking of Draggy....you're maybe only going for Yellow chapter there, but Lance has a Tyranitar.....sadly he doesn't appear to gain anything in Hg/Ss, but he has Tyranitar....and yes, this is PokeSpe Lance, not in-game Lance (who has never owned Tyranitar)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Lol...probably, but it's definitely too big at the moment.

Btw, Zekrom/Reshiram probably have feathers, and they're dragons until we vote....so why not? Draggy's right when comparing all dragons I've ever known of...but that doesn't mean you're wrong.

Speaking of Draggy....you're maybe only going for Yellow chapter there, but Lance has a Tyranitar.....sadly he doesn't appear to gain anything in Hg/Ss, but he has Tyranitar....and yes, this is PokeSpe Lance, not in-game Lance (who has never owned Tyranitar)
    I can confirm the last statement. Just sayin'. XD

Also, I'm going to work on a description for the fakemon thing going on here. :P

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • I honestly don't have any sort of Dragon fakemon yet since I never even got around to one of my old, old ideas from 2 years ago, which I used to call the Brass Version project, the only fakemon I actually got to design from that is a Electric/Steel type called ArtifI. Which has nothing to do with dragons at all.

Maybe if I get bored and get a couple more sketches out of the way, I can try and come up with something for a Dragon fakemon, since back then I was considering on making the final forms of each of the starters to have Dragon as a secondary type.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • That Tyranitar was just returned to him by Silver(Lance gave Pupitar to Silver, but once it evolved Silver couldn't control it...), so technically, it's Silver's T-tar.
    Trust me, I've read all chapters thoroughly(thanks to you Amore), and I know pretty much everything about Lance!
    Just check my theme...

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I wouldn't consider Tyranitar a dragon either. I even doubt Aerodactyl's dragon capacity, but since Lance owns one, maybe in a distant, pre-fossilization time Aerodactyl was a dragon-type Pokémon. Now every fossil is a rock-type, so I give it the benefit of the doubt. Now tell me again why Lugia is a dragon?...
    Also, Altaria is missing in your list, isn't it?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Cool it guys......let's all answer Xilfer's nice unargumentative topic now...

Although I won't, as despite being a leftie, I'm only creative at random moments, and this ain't one....

Speaking of Xilfer...I have a feeling that sig's going to be too big when the new rules come in next Thursday...

Thanks.
    And hey! i made it as small as i could! theres loads of other stuff i'd like to put in there you know.
    anyway, i posted this before but some guy called "Went" deleted it for being off-topic so this time ill be on topic.
    right, i made a dragon pre evo for latios and latias once, i still have it in my folders, here it is:
    Come on, now i'm on topic, right? LOL.
    i'm sorry, bad quality imprinting AND felt tip pens:)

Attachments

• The Dragon's Den V.4
      IMG.jpg
      303.8 KB · Views: 6

tkallab

Years
  • I wouldn't consider Tyranitar a dragon either. I even doubt Aerodactyl's dragon capacity, but since Lance owns one, maybe in a distant, pre-fossilization time Aerodactyl was a dragon-type Pokémon. Now every fossil is a rock-type, so I give it the benefit of the doubt. Now tell me again why Lugia is a dragon?...
    Also, Altaria is missing in your list, isn't it?

Oh no you di'n't...

Don't qustion Lugia.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah.....and Altaria was argued out for having the characteristics of a bird, not a dragon (although I'm glad it's not normal/flying-typed, I love its' defensiveness and non-weakness to Electricity - the former sets it out from most dragons (and it can still hit hard), and the latter sets it out from birds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back