• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
    i'm sure lance's moveset for dragonite was
    Outrage
    Light screen
    Wing attack
    ??? don't know the last one long since i played fire red
    sorry i wasn't active internet sucks :|

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Well, we can just check Bulbapedia or Serebii then, can't we?

In Generation I, his dragonite has Agility, Slam, Barrier (hax) and Hyper Beam... So yeah, I'm pretty sure he owns a GameShark.

@VarimathraS, I'll add you to the list.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    IMA BACK!

Oh! people, i thought you were gonna take better care of this place while i was gone! look at this mess! it's pretty close to the bottom this place is! HAHA!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haha, don't know if I'm allowed to do this, especially as I'm probably not going to see the replies, but who cares? Here's a topic:

Are you going to have a dragon pokémon in your team on Black / White?

Before I get accused of being hypocritical with my spoilerisation of all Gen V, you don't have to mention any names of pokémon :D

Have fun guys.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    You ruined my comeback! NVM.

Yeah, if i even bother to get B/W, I probably will have it someday, so yeah, hey did you know that they've already got B/W here! they show the advert here all the time, and there's this cereal called froot loops wich gives away B/W games plus an extra 3DS.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Haha, don't know if I'm allowed to do this, especially as I'm probably not going to see the replies, but who cares? Here's a topic:

Before I get accused of being hypocritical with my spoilerisation of all Gen V, you don't have to mention any names of pokémon :D

Have fun guys.

Uh, hi? XD

I'm going to improvise as I run through Unova. Since I don't know anything about the game other than the starters and the region name, it's just going to have to be that way. :P

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years

Have fun guys.
    Yes, beacause Haxorus is pretty awesome.
    ~RulerArceus

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    You're supposed to either welcome me or Phear me!!! tsk, ugh! is no one surprised to see me back here XD.
    Hey, where's the real spice of this club? tkallab and Draggy? where'd they go? soup land? LOL

New topic: ARGUMENT TIME! LETS MAKE AN ARGUMENT FOR ME COMING BACK :D

The Eon Twins

Should we keep the eon twins as dragons? are they true dragons? or are they just some kind of glider thing? you decide!

Sorry if we did this before, it's all i could think of.

tkallab

Years
    We're not even done with Altaria (thanks to me BTW) and the Eon twins are absolutely dragons, in my and probably most others' opinions.

I'm currently Nuzlocking Black, so I don't have any control over wether I get any Dragon Pokémon, but if I get one, I'll use it.

Also, I'll add you, Vaporeon7. Welcome to the Dragon's Den!

Anyway, I'm finally finally FINALLY gonna take some actio regarding our Altaria voting. Everyone, expect a PM later.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
    I disagree with altaria as a dragon type
    the only thing it has thats dragon are moves and stats
    but thats not what makes it a dragon
    for starters,
    a beak what dragon in fairytales or strories has a beak?
    no talons?
    it has no talons or claws except its chicken feet
    all other dragon pokemon are superior to it
    it's known as the blue PHOENIX pokemon phoenix's are birds
    it evolves from a bird type a FLYING type gym leader uses it
    and finally Drake is the ONLY elite four/gym leader who uses one which is dragon
    and that pretty much wraps up my point its not a dragon fair is fair.

VarimathraS

Allround Gamer
    Years
    I disagree with altaria as a dragon type
    the only thing it has thats dragon are moves and stats
    but thats not what makes it a dragon
    for starters,
    a beak what dragon in fairytales or strories has a beak?
    no talons?
    it has no talons or claws except its chicken feet
    all other dragon pokemon are superior to it
    it's known as the blue PHOENIX pokemon phoenix's are birds
    it evolves from a bird type a FLYING type gym leader uses it
    and finally Drake is the ONLY elite four/gym leader who uses one which is dragon
    and that pretty much wraps up my point its not a dragon fair is fair.
    Can't disagree with that. I don't really like Altaria as a dragon type. He really doesnt look like a dragon.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I think of Altaria as a Dragon type.
    My reason beside of its in game typing is that Lance owned one in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Think about it. He owned other dragon-like Pokemon such as Aerodactyl, Gyarados and Charizard despite their non-dragon typing. This shows that Altaria's dragon typing is not the only reason he owns it. They had other dragon Pokemon he could have: Kingdra, Flygon but no he has a Altaria meaning it must be a Dragon.

tkallab

Years
    Latias and Latios are known as the Eon twins because, according to their Pokédex entries, they are Eon Pokémon. But I don't think anyone has any reason to have a discussion over them, sorry Xilfer :)

Anyway, I sent everyone a PM, please read and reply to it asap.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I think of Altaria as a Dragon type.
    My reason beside of its in game typing is that Lance owned one in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Think about it. He owned other dragon-like Pokemon such as Aerodactyl, Gyarados and Charizard despite their non-dragon typing. This shows that Altaria's dragon typing is not the only reason he owns it. They had other dragon Pokemon he could have: Kingdra, Flygon but no he has a Altaria meaning it must be a Dragon.

Lance does not, will not, nor ever did have an Altaira in his team.
    He never even used it, ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back