• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for DPing, tis to revive. *gets out shockers and revives thread*XD

IC: "Also, if you're wondering why we're not dead, it's because of this" The phoinex said, pointing to the line on his right ankle, that was connected to the chain. "I have a speical ability that allows me to travel to this dimension and then reappear anywhere else in the universe, but I have to drag along a platform, which is what you're standing on. Since you're on it, it protects you as long as I am alive and pulling it." The phoinex explained, and suddenly, njust as I was about to remark, the phoinex said, "Well, we're here,", and suddenly, everything looked warped, and I felt like I was being stretched..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled as Jack's staff crossed her own. It was a symbol, though what exactly, she couldn't put her finger on. It comforted her however, and a sense of bravery washed over her like a hot bath.

Nat grinned as the pheonix mentioned her powers wouldn't work here. THe bird had no idea how much her powers had advanced by themselves or how much the ring enhanced them as well. She would have done it to herself, tossing herself into the eternal abyss and whisking herself away, but she didn't dare. Looking at Jack caused doubt to flicker in her mind. SHe didn't want to do anything that could possibly hurt him.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Well he should know that's impossible," Nat said, louder than she had intended, though she was glad the phoenix could hear her.

She sat on the platform again, pulling her staff to her and tossing the long wooden rod from side to side.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I watched Nat toss about her staff, grinning as I recalled doing the same thing with my own staff many times. not wanting to look like I was imitating her, I began rolling my staff over thee back of my hand jsut to quiclky catch it with the same hand. It wa something i was pretty good at, if I do say so myself.

ooc: Tricks I've actually done with a staff. Just to let you guys know.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat grinned at Jack, standing again.

She whipped the staff around her back so quickly it blurred before tossing it high into the air and catching it behind her back.

SHe merely grinned.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "staff contest to pass teh time?' I grinned. "okay." instead of rolling the staff over my hand, I tossed it over myhand, fliping in midair before catching it again. I then spun it over my head, flipped it around my back,and tthen rolled it over teh back of my neck before catching it and standing it up beside me.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat's smile grew a bit. She twirled the staff into a whirring blur of death, striking out at odd times, soming near to Jack's body each time. Usually her strike's were a hair's breath away from his skin.

She again tossed it high into the air, though slightly forward this time. She did a kind of front handspring before righting herself and catching the staff again, allowing it a couple more insanly fast spins before stopping it dead.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I planted my staff on teh ground and vaulted up into teh air on the top, before flipping of fof it and spun it over my head. I then slid it underneath me, and as it slid by I stomped on the end, causing it to flip up in the air. As it came back down, I smacked it just right to send it back up into the air, still spinning. I then jumpe dup int oteh air and grabbed it with both hands, turning the psin of the staff into my own spin. with one hand I rolled the staff over my shoulder and caught it with th other hand before landing, locking the rod behind my back in a defensive karate stance.

ooc: no logner moves I can actually do, but they imitate Kilik form SC2. :D

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Rolling his eyes, the phoinex said, "I can tell by your expression you think you're magic staff with the ring will help. Well, thoe rings will not help you in the temple, for they are not your chosen amulets. Matt will have to give them back to you, because as soon as we reach the temple, those rings will turn to dust.".

Then, after hearing what the phoinex said, I turned to my blade, and yelled at it, "This is all your fault!! you hear me, all your fault!!".

"And one more thing," The phoinex said, his blue flame licking the edges of the platform, "You obviously don't know that phoinex's reincarinate every time they suppousedly die.", and then, he said, "Well, we're here..", and suddenly, everything looked warped, and everything began to stretch...

OOC: Ugh, you guys ignored the last stretching part. -__-;

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat watched as her body was oddly contorted. She felt strange, like all her emotions had been amplified.

OOC: I ignored it cuz you weren't around and this was a neat way to pass the time. Anywho, I don't think it's fair for our rings to turn to dust... considering they are the souls of elder dragons.... that and... it's also not fair for all the work pogi put into that idea to be wasted....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    My ring began to glow, indicating itself to be stronger than any mere amulet. "i'd liek to see them destroy my ring." I grinned.

ooc: you better not, or that would be powerplaying. In fact, all taht other stuff should be considered powerplaying too.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Have to agree since the phoenix was seemingnly reading Nat's thoughts. SHe had merely thought about her ring and her magic powers... never saying a thing about them... unless you're phoenix has special powers that you have failed to reveal to us... that's not fair to me.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: My amulet and Daikem's are just as strong as the rings. End of story. :disappoin

IC: Suddenly, my amulet glowed, and I said seriously, "Don't ever think your pathetic rings, which doesn't thrive from the power of the mighty incarination of the mighty dragon, will trump my amulet from the souls of youthless, withered old dragons.", with my eyes glowing red, and my hair standing up on end. I then proceded to say, "My blade holds the power of your amulets, which are much stronger than the rings.", and then, their was a roar, and suddenly, we found ourselfs in a huge, black-purple room....

OOC: Yup, too much yu gi oh.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat instincivly stepped in. "Guys! There are more important things at hand now that the three of us. It doesn't matter if the amulets reside in you're blade, Matt. Or that our rings hold the sould, hopes, and dreams of two elder dragons, Jack," she said desperatly as the room materialized around her.

She glared at both of them, plainly saying she would not tolerate a fight between the two.

OOC: And I don't think it's fair for Matt to have the power of three amulets.... Wouldn't it make sense that the amulet only worked for the intended holder?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Darn, you've got me. But i can still say my amulet is just as strong!!XD

IC: "Whatever." I said, and my eyes returned to their normal color, and then, I said, "Well, what should we do now??", and then, the phoinex said, "We will fight tommorrow. But for now, Master Daikem allows you to rest.", and flew away, into a door high above. Turning around, I was suprised to see a kitchen, a Tv, a living room, and everything appearing. Shurgging, I made some popcorn, turned on the TV, and watching the anime netowork, I kept eating the pocorn, until I passed out...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat sat quietly on the single bed in the area. She sat crossed legged, closing her eyes gently. She broadened her mind, meditating quietly.

She opened her eyes to scan the room for Jack.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "it's kind of funny how we can be in a place so comfortable and still feel like I'm in a prison.' i said,sitting next to Nat. i hadn't seen Crimson anywehre yet, but I figured he was in this palce somewhere.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat nodded gently. "I know what you mean. It feels constricted in here. Even my meditation seemed limited..."

She searched around for Crimson and Cal. "I can sense both of out dragons," she reassured Jack. "Thier're hear somewhere.."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back