• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • ooc:well what the heck am I supposed to sayin character? you haven't exactly given me a reason to make my character o anything different than sit ont he edge of the bed with Nat,and to make an in character post jsut to reinofrce that is more spam than anything else I've said. :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Bah! Now you all are gone...

BIC: Cal smiled, leading Crimson to where both of their tamers sat quietly.

Nat leapt up and hugged her dragon before sitting next to Jack again.

OOC: Oh, and BobV... I don't think it was right of you to say that I'm giving Pogi special treatment due to our pair.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry...XD

IC: "Well, your trail is getting to these doors" The phoinex said, gestureing to four doors, and to me, Jack, Nat, and Tammy. "Then, place your amulet" He began to say, and chuckling, he gestured to Nat and Jack, and said, "Or for you, ring", and then continueing, said "In a slot next to the door. Then it will open, and you'll face the next test. And oh, did I forget to mention?", and grinning evily, he unleashed his flame aura, causeing the room to become an inferno, and flying down, he said, "You must get to those doors without useing your dragons, and you must get away from me!!", and flapping his wings,a flame covered the dragons. "Do not worry, they will be on the other side of the door" The phoinex said, and with a swish of his wings, the flames engulfed the dragons, and dissapeared. "Now, let the test-COMMENCE!!" The phoinex roared, and breathed a white flame at us.

OOC: Sorry if that seemed like PPing there.... I've been seeing way too many shows that has the group in a situations where they must rely on themselves.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: I've gotta get offline here, so I'm getting my chara to the door immediatly.

BIC: Nat smiled, dodging the flames and throwing a protective shield around herself and the others. She ducked and dodged, hurtling to the door.

SHe nearly avoided a streak of flame, tumbling underneath it and deflecting it with a swing of her magical staff.

SHe reached the door, and was about to place her ring in the slot when she turned around. "COME ON!" she shouted to the others. "I'm not leaving without you!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: ............ -_-;

IC: The phoinex stared coldly, and the slot shattered. "If you think you can get by that quickly." The phoinex said, chuckling, "Think again!!", and then, he pointed to the roof, and another slot appeared there. "You go to that part first, then put your amulet in there, then you go back to the door. And don't even think about useing your staff, for I can shatter it in an instant." The phoinex said coldly, and then, he breathed a white flame at me at jack. Thinking fast, I pulled out my blade, and blocked the attack. "Jack, help Nat get to that slot!!" I said, the flames pushing me back...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Give her a break, dude, she ahs to log off. I wish I was up here earlier, but the server wouldn't let me.

ic: I ran underneath teh slot, tossing my rings up into the air and into the slot. One of teh doors opened and I quickly ran through. Crimson was there waiting for me. " Come on!" I shouted to the others.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: er... the slots NEXT to the door. There's nothing to slide under. And this was suppoused to be a fight with the phoinex, but whatever.:\

IC: The phoinex screeched, and suddenly, he unleashed a flame aura thaat enveloped the entire room, that I managred to block with my blade, and at the same time, Jack's door closed. "Heh, one more thing." The phoinex said, prepareing to unleash a huge flameing gust. "you will all be seperated, to do a specific test." The phoinex roared in laughter as he said that. "Now DIE!!!" The phoinex screeched, and flapped a flaming gust at us...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: You said the slot byu the doro disappeared and then appeared on teh cieling, so taht is why O threw the ring up to the ceiling into the slot. :\

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Erm.. that was just for nat. But whatever, even though shiney and FT quit a long time ago, I can still make use of their dragons... *Evil laugh*XD

IC: I quickly tossed my amulet to the blue slot, and then, it and Jack's ring glowed, then dissapeared. Turning to Tammy, I said, "Come on!! Let's get out of here!!", and nodding, tammy ran to her door, and placeing her amulet in it, she walked through, as the amulet dissapeared. Then, turning to the phoinex ,I muttered one last incantaition, and then, the sword blasted a high-pressure water blast at the phoinex, stunning it. I then walked through my door, and as it closed, I saw ruby, and sighed. But then, turning around, to my horror, I found we were in a smaller circular room, but it was ablaze, and in the middle, was the phoinex....

Meanwhile, in Jack's area, suddenly, a brown-ish burrower dragon appeared, and snarling, it said, "Remember me? I'm Nidhogger, the last thing you'll see in this world!!", and then, it shot a molten soil attack at him...

Meanwhile, in tammy's room, she discovered a huge hydra, the same one we fought, only it had elements of metal, wind, grass, and ice, instad of it's old elements....

Meanwhile, in Nat's room, eclipse waited impaitently, wondering where the tamer had gone....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Neh, shiney abolished everything of this RP, so I guess it's okay. :\ Let's get back to RPing shall we?XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: None the less, they're stil their characters, therefore you stil need their permission, and don't forget FT. oi won't RP anymore until I know you ahve their permission to use their characters.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Oh fine, I'll make it so they're an illusion of the characters. Happy??XD And now... *Runs off to play TOS*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: still thinkin' you need their permission, unless you want them to be completely different dragons all together so you won't ahve to ask.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Hmm... how about they're illusion twins, with the same power as that one psychic from the week before last's episode of Yu Yu hakusho?XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: The problem with that is that if your talking that guy that cna change shape, he ahs to touch the person, so unless the two villain dragons touched nido and eclipse somewhere, that doesn't hold up.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: duh!! That's what memory flashbacks are for!! Silly Rabit!! :P Anyways.... My mom wants me to get off, so... yeah. *Runs*XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: -_-; I meant that while they're fighting, they'll have a flashback to explain why they got their appearance!!XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Whatever. But if recall, Shiney's dragon can't spit molent earth. He jsut eats it. :\

Ic: crimson and I managed to dodge th blast of earth. " This test is getting weird." I mutered.

"I'll say." Crimson grumbled. " I haven'ts een this guy ina long long time, and it seems like they're against us this time."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back