• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Meanwhile, where crimson was, clyde's evil side had evil broomswhift entrap him with vines that never stopped stabbing and twisting...

Meanwhile, the invisible dragon, now possesed, began stalking Cal, while his also possesed Tamer spyed on us from the door the phoinex went through...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson burns teh vines and fliesa way at top speed. "I'll come back for you Cal!" He calls out. "i gotta find our tamers, then I'll be back!"he then got away from Clyde.

ooc: My draong, he does what I want. :P

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal shrunk very small, and began darting and dodging. "HURRY!" he called after Crimson. "I can't keep this up forever!"

Nat, meanwhile, felt Crimson's frantic attempts to find them. SHe sent him a link through her mind, hoping he could follow it to them.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Suddenly, the vines lashed out, and grabbing crimson, they stabbed him again, with clyde laughing manaically, and said, "You may try to escape, but you can't!!"...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat tried desperatly to guide Crimson to her, feeling nothing from Cal.

"I feel Crimson..." Nat said, her eyes closed from concentrating. She raised her hands to cever her face briefly, then lowered them, her left landing atop of Jack's.

SHe hardly noticed, however. "He's trying to get to us, but something stopped him... Wait... he's off again. I only hope he can trace my mind link...."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Suddenly, a huge amount of vines came out of the ground, and insanreing crimson, they dragged him back to Clyde, stabbing him...

Meanwhile, the dragon jumped from his perch, and stabbed Cal...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: You're slipping. you just made one big run-on sentence. And they're in the middle of the ground. i doubt he could fly there..XD

IC: The vines twisted around crimson, and began stuffing dirt into his mouth, trying to suffocate him...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: We're in a room!! You're post should be the one ignored! Oh well, I'll put a stop to this...

BIC: Cal froze Broomshwift in his tracks, growing to an immense size and grabbing Crimson. He fled, following the mind link that had extended to his own mind.

He appeared in the room Nat and Jack were in, panting heavilly. He collapsed near Matt, beathing rapidly.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: They're in a long corridor, actually. So your post needs 2 be editedXD

IC: The vines then dragged Crimson down, to an incinerator room. Then, then stuffed themselves and crimson into it, with vines burning away...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: BAH HUMBAG UPON YOU!!!

BIC: Cal rose, leaving without a word, rushing away from a confused Nat.

He arrived in the incinerator room, freezing the flames solid. He smiled as he roared and the entire amount of ice shattared.

"Hey, Crimson!" he called teasingly into the room. "That is not a sauna!!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Er... the incinerator room is hidden, underground.But whatever.XD

IC: meanwhile, in another room, ruby was also being stabbed by broomshwift's vines, and slashed by the invisible dragon, while the real Possesed clyde and possesed Tamer cackled, saying "Those fools took the decoy that was our android!!", as the vines stabbed ruby and the invisible dragon slashed ruby as well..

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Testing, tesing... is anyone here??XD

IC: ruby screamed unearthly, as the vines stabbed him again and again....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: do I have to revive this thread everyday??*___*

IC: Ruby screeched, as one of the vines stabbed his shoulder directly, and blood flowed out of it. roaring in pain, he unleashed his flame aura, but as quickly as the vines burned away, even stronger ones took their place. He roared so loud, it reverbrated throughout the entire room, but it didn't reach even one more room. Roaring, his eyes turned green, and suddenly, he unleashed his shadow aura, and Clyde, Broomshwift, and the mysterious tamer and his dragon screamed so loudly that I woke up, and said, "Who's there?". Then, they evaporated into nothingness. at the same time, the phoinex re-entered the room, and said, "It ia time. for the first test"..

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: I never asked you to do that, but still, you two saved each others!! Oh wait... paired-up is an exception??-__-;;;

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Whatever, you always seem to find a way to "Spam" by makeing OOC-only posts that have already been settled. Let's get back to RPing, and don't make another OOC-only post.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back