• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • OOC: Erm, It was molten soil, but molten earth means the same thing, but sounds cooler.XD

IC: "WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" "Nidhogger" laughed, and as he shot another blast, this one aimed at jack, he burrowed underground, and then shot up, biteing crimson, and as he did, he had a flashback...

*Insert wavy scene here.XD*

"What, what's going on!!" Nidhogger said, as a dragon was absorbing his looks, his personality, and his powers. " I'm absorbing your very composition!!" The dragon roared with glee, as it punched nighogger over a waterfall, sending him plungeing down below...

Meanwhile, in my room, I narrowly dodged the phoinex's attacks, while ruby began chargeing up a very powerful attack, made up of all his auras, all his claw blasts, his tornado attack, and all his other attacks, into one single attack...

Meanwhile, in Tammy's room, already one of the hydras heads was decapitaited, as venus slashed it off with her star flame...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I dropped to my stomach just in time to avoid teh attack, i saw teh little dragon appear behind Crimson and knew Crimson wouldn't ahve time to react. taking advantage of my postition, I pivoted off my hands and swung my foot at the burrower dragon. it connected squarely with his jaw and knocked him off balance. " Thanks, Jack!"Crimson said.

"Anytime." I responded, standing up and pulling out my Bo Staff before standing next to Crimson in a ready stance.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat chucked her ring into the slot on the cieling, watching as a door opened. SHe gave a silent prayer that Jack was alright as she hurtled through it.

SHe was met by a dragon resembling Eclipse. It was hard to tell, but Nat knew that this wasn't the dragon she had briefly met so long ago. There was just something different about her.

The dragon roared and began to launch attacks. Cal grew to an immense size, ready to take on anything the black dragon hurled at him.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The Nido Clone shot a blast of Molten earth, but Crimson shot an ice blast and forze it solid, smashing it with his tail as it came close. meanwhile, I ran up vlose and slammed my titanium Staff down as hard as I could on the things head. I heard a faint crack, and teh dragon changed shape to something I never seen before. Itslumped over unconcious. "well, that seems to be taken care of." I said. " I hope the others are doing okay."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Argh..." The dragon said, getting up very slowly. "Don't.... think.... I'm done yet.... tamer..." He said, determined. Raiseing his claw, he said, "Worms, help me, NOW!!", and suddenly, hundreds of the smalll white infection worms shot out of his claw, and the worms proceded to burrow into crimson, and suddenly, every single cell became infected, as some of the worms still wriggled on him, as they burrowed.....

Meanwhile, the dragon wrapped around Cal with it's shadow power, and stabbing into his chest, the dragon proceded to devour his soul...

Meanwhile, I was fed up of the phoinex, and then, I stabbed him in the chest, and suddenly, a strange blue light poured from his chest, and screaming in pain, the phoinex rose up, and delivered a shining flameing attack that disturbed ruby, causeing him to shoot off the seperate attacks in different directions, none of them hitting the phoinex....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson quickly activated his infection aura, burning off the little worms taht were tyring to get into hiim. " That was close, but you are still going to lose this fight." i said. I swung my staff like a bat, which then connected with teh side of the little dragon's head. I heard his neck snap as he went lfying off to the side, obviously dead.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal roared as the purple smoke covered the area. The dragon's life was snuffed out immediatly, no questions asked. Cal smiled as he extracted himself from the dragon, looking around quietly.

"That was interesting..." Nat said, looking quite scared.

"Do not worry, love. The smoke devours only the lives I wish," Cal said rather darkly.

Nat's eyes merely widened.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "Too late. too many of the worms are already in his body." The dragon said, grinning, as suddenly, the green spots reappeared, and this time, they covered every inch of his skin, and were glowing white...

Suddenly there was a haunting laugh, and the dragon stood up again. "You fools, you cannot harm me with your pitiful smoke, for I am a dragon from the underworld!!" "Eclipse" hissed, and stabbing cal in the chest, she ripped out something red-golden-whiteish, and turning to Nat, "Eclipse" said, "This is your dragons soul. I have any time to devour it. you cannot win, for I am impervious to magic.", and then, grinned...

Meanwhile, Tammy almost had the hydra, as venus charged up her neon radiance attack...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson was having too much energy bulding up inside of him. Trying to find way to let soem of it loose, he slammed into teh wall, causing i to falldown, revealing teh room next to ours. Inside it I saw Nat and Cal, and a clone of Eclipse holding some strangeglowing thing in her hand.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Now that's not fair! The purple smoke is Cal's ultimate attack! If it doesn't destroy the dragon, WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING AN ULTIMATE ATTACK!?!?!?! >.<

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Erm... each of them is actually in another dimension, if ya must know. So please edit yar post, or this will stay:

Suddenly, the image dissapeared, and a voice laughed, "You fool!! You are in another dimension!! That was the projection of your mind!!"...

Grinning, the eclipse clone said, "Well, it's bottoms up!!" and ate the glowing thing in one fell swoop. Suddenly, however, purple smoke erupted from her, and she stammered, "What-what's going on!! He should've been destroyed!!".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Now now, you said that they were each seperate rooms, but you never said anywhere that they were seperate dimensions till that post. Because my character had broken through the wall, frnakly it's too late to say that, so my post stays as is. :P

ic: "Nat, are you alright? 'I asked, running up to her.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled, realizing the dragon was being finished off by Cal's attack. She watched as the evil dragon dissapeared in small whisps of purple smoke.

The glowing red/gold orb was all that remained when the smoke cleared. Nat watched it hang in midair for awhile, and called it to her with a wave of her staff. She guided the orb back into Cal's body.

The wounds on the dragon's body were immediatly healed. Color returned to his ashen body. He gave a small gasp as his eyes snapped open and he jumped up to protect Nat.

"Don't worry, Love," Nat said quietly, patting the dragon's head gently. "She's been destroyed, thanks to your smoke attack. We've got nothing to worry about but the next challange."

Nat spun around, hearing a voice. SHe saw Jack, and raced to him, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Jack!" she cried. "I was so worried about you! I can't believe we got separated!!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: T_T did it ever occur to you that they might be speerate dimensions, the size of a room!! -_-;

IC: suddenly, a cross mark appeared, and everything, includeing nat, dissapeared, and suddenly, jack reappeared in a red and black room, at the end, was a mysterious figure, and steppping out of the shadows, revealed it was the first dragon we ever fought, with two other heads and legs, the spider dragon, and the blue dragon, with a voice saying, "Behold, your next test!! This is in a seperate dimension from natalie, adn you may only see her and the others in an upcoming test, and the battle with me!!".......

Meanwhile, a door in nat's room opened, revealing a maze, with a few yellow and black dragons with the ability to make anything they touch be crushed by the weight of gravity wandering in it, with a chinese-type dragon, like Cal, at the end, waiting...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat cried out as Jack dissapeared from her arms. She looked into the maze before her, determination shining in her eyes. She'd get through this to get back to him.

She leapt aboard Cal's slim back, deciding to test her abilities as a dragon rider. The sped off through the maze, coming upon a yellow and black dragon.

A strange red aura pulsated around both dragon and tamer as a huge fireball erupted from his mouth. He watched to see what damage would be done as Nat guided the ball with her staff.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • The dragon merely cracked his knuckles, and suddenly, the attack dissapaited, and then, it punched Cal, nad activated it's gravity powers, slamming Cal to the floor, and slammed his body up and down, against the floor, and against the wall...

Meanwhile. the hydra blasted a huge electric blast, mized with venom, at Jack and crimson, ten times stronger than even the white electric dragon...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal roared, making sure it was him being slammed into the walls and not Nat.

Nat, meanwhile, cast a ligtness charm on herself and Cal, immediatly making them both immune to gravity. She smiled wickedly at the dragon before her.

Cal powered up, and extended his explosion attack into the dragon he had only moments ago frozen solid with an ice blast. THe ice began to crack, revealing the explosion attack was working.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • The dragon roared, and broke through the attack, and fired a huge explosive gravity blast at Cal, and roaring, he said, "You insolent fools!! Master Daikem, with his power, makes magic defenses useless against us!!", and breathed a white flame at cal...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Daikem... isn't that name from Colleseum??

BIC: Cal cancelled out the flame blast with his own ice, cooling it into nothing.

He smiled again, hurling an amount of water at the obviously fire dragon. He had laced the water with electricity, causing it to do twice the expected amount of damage.

Nat felt her magic defense becoming more and more futile. SHe could feel her own weight causing the gravity to press against her body. She fought to keep the defense around Cal, so at least he could fight.

The gravity was pushing against her chest so hard it felt as though her lungs would burst. But she kept the defense firmly around her dragon who was now watching the electric glazed water charge for the opposing dragon.

OOC: My RP chara, my sense of her powers. I say she can use them in defense of her own dragon due to the bond they have. The bond overrides and rules and regulations "Master Daikem" has set up. She can't attack with her magic, only defend those she has stong bonds with!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back