• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat forced her frail body into a seated position. She pulled off her bracelet, and it immediatly grew into a long staff. She held it at the ready, an incantation running through her head. It would stop them momentarilly, but she wasn't sure how long she'd be able to hold it.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "So, you see?? I can have your friend lifted any time." the dragon said, back in control, blood still lowing from his jaw. "Your friend is the one who suffers. I just gain even more control. And speaking of control, I'll be taking that," The possesed me said, and jumping up on cals back ,I ripped out the blade, and walking to an open window, My possesed self said, "Bye bye.. for now..."", and jumping out the window, just as I was about to hit the ground, I dissapeared...

OOC: MWAHAHAHA!! See?? in the infection, even the heros lose sometimes!!XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal grunted in pain as the blad was ripped from his back. He fell from the bed gently.

Nat dove to his side, waving her staff about him.

Sealios Hungaro she muttered, the staff glowing pink a momemt. Cal's wounds were immediatly healed, and the staff shrunk back to her blacelet.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "I'm fine," Cal said, rising and putting Nat back on the bed.

The girl's eyes slowly grew heavy and she slept again.

"Now, about what we were talking about before being so rudly interrupted-" Cal began quickly. "I think taking her to the mountain would be a good idea. Get her away from all of this, just let her have fun..."

He was thinking about the feelings about Jack that he had recieved from Nat's mind. He thought her feelings for him were deeper than she allowed people to know.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "But there was that other questionI asked that you didn't get to answer." I said. " do you know of any memories that might be more appealing to her? like I said, we need all the positive memories we can get."

ooc: I'm gonna check WWC, then I have to log off. :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Arg! Oh well...

BIC: Cal nodded. "I'm afraid they aren't memories... as newly developing feelings..." Cal relented. "I'm also afraid I'm not at liberty to tell you what they are as of now..."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As I walked down the streets of the city, away from Nat's apartment, the dragon that possesed me told me nat's feelings for jack, as he could read not minds altoghether, but feelings in minds. "See? Here's an image of them getting married!!" The dragon mind-spoke to me, and showed an image that Nat thought of of jack of them getting wedded. "That little.." I said, shaking my fist. "She said they were only friends!!" I said, and punching a wall with my fist, I said, "She must die.", but then mind-spoke to the dragon with, "But she's magic, and her hubby has a titanium staff!!", and the dragon responded, "I got it all figured out. just let me take control for a bit, and you'll get the ledgendry white blade.", and as I willed him to take over, He had me walk to the sword academy....

OOC: EEEEEEVIL!!!XD

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "But if they'll help make her feel better, you need to tell me. for her sake." I said to Cal. " I can't do anything about it for her if I don't know what to do.we need more than just one plan, in case the mountain reminds her more of her parents than of the fun we had." I told him.

ooc: that's gettin a little extreme now, bobv. :\ and call it a staff, not a rod. calling it a rod can make dirty images. And it seems to me a dragon wouldn't be afraid of a metal staff, regardless of what metal it's made out of. :P and why are yo making your character a jelousy issue? What kind of person would allow some evil nutcase to take over their body just because they're jelous? Try an emotion a little less controversial.:\

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Before I got into the sword academy, the posseing dragon let go for a minnute, to let me cry. "Asking her out wouldn'tve changed anything.." I said, tears spilling to the ground. "I did like her to more than friendship..." I said, but as I walked in, before I willed the dragon to take me over again, I said, "But now, she deserves only one thing- To burn in the underworld!".

The dragon then took me through the most rigorous tests, sometimes letting me do the, sometimes not. I continued after receiveing the golden blade, which confused the elder, but remembering thatyou can only aim for the white blade once, he nodded, and had me step into a dark room.

Looking around, I suddenly, with one single swipe, destoryed every bot around me. Another Elder came out, and guideing me to the next room, I did another test, with I noticeing the dragon didn't help.

After the final test, a test of bravery, I had to jump off an illusion of a cliff, and yet not land to the ground from the fall. I understood just as I approached the illusion of ground, and swinging my blade around, I struck the mountain, slowing my fall by a lot.

Taking me into the final room, the place where the white blade was, the Sensei, or top boss, handed me the white blade, and as I took it, it seemed that it seemed to impower me.

Nodding, I took the exit out, and walking to Nat's apartment, I sheathed my new white blade, and said, "Perfect.."., when suddenly, ruby swooped down, and said in an odd voice, "Hey, if you wondered where I went..", and gestureing to himself, I nodded, and getting on my possesed dragon's back, we flew to a building next to Nat's apartemnt, and waited for either her or jack to come out...

OOC: Don't forget, this dragons eeevil, and eevil guys can do almost anything, except win in the end.XD

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Bah, this is getting on my nerves...

BIC: Cal smiled. "I'm not exactly sure how to say this, Jack," Cal started. "But it seemes Nat's feelings for you go much deeper than she'd like you to know..."

He stopped, seeing Nat's foot twitch. He didn't want to be the one to tell, but it was necessary.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Hey!! I'm trying to make a plot twist that seperates my character from yours!! Uh-oh, you've found me out!! *Runs*

IC: I examined the white blade as I waited for one of them to come out, unaware that the evil dragon had increased my jealosy to murderous with his ability to icrease feelings..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I understood what Cal was getting at, and it made me blush. " Ah." i said, understanding. " So how should we expalin to her why we're going to the mountain? She doesn't want our help, remember? she wants to tackle this on her own."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Well," Cal said. "Invite her. Tell her you and Crimson are going. She doesn't need to know that we're doing this to help her."

He smiled at the sleeping form on the bed. "She's gotten quite stong-willed over a short period of time. I only hope this will be enough to set her on the right path."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As I waited for at least one of them to come out, my thoughts murderous now, the same girl that had run away from Nat spied on me. She looked about one year younger than me, and she wore a cerulean outfit, and had amythest eyes, and had apricotish colored hair..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "won't she e spuspicious of that?" i asked worriedly. "That me and Crimson would jsut leave to the mountain after Matt tried to kill her and you, and then invite her along as if that never happened? I'm not sure she'll fall for that." I shook my head dubiously. " Maybe we can carry her there and say we brought her there to get her away from crazy Matt, since he obviously could get to us here." I said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "A better plan." Cal said quietly as Nat began to awake.

"I'll pack," he said, louder this time, so that Nat could hear him.

"Pack?" Nat asked, obviously confused. "I'm not going anywhere..."

"Oh yes you are, little one. We're going back to the mountain untill Matt has had some time to cool off," Cal said decicivly.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "I'm not crazy, I found the truth!!" I snarled, and jumping into the apartment, I dashed through, slashing the remainder of Cals whiskers off, and dashed back out. I dashed into the mountains, hearing that's where they wanted to go, but as I entered the mountains, the teen chanted something, and her hands turned purple. waving them, and smileing, suddenly, the small blck dragon exited Ruby's body, and exaporating, he said, "NO!! How can this be-", before he dissapeared completly. jumping on ruby's back, the teen smiled and said, "Come on, ruby!! Let's go see matt!!", and as ruby flew her to me, he asked, "How did you know my name and my tamers name?", and she responded, "Well, I learned your names from that black dragon before I erasedhim.", and giggled as they found me, and as they found me, any last murderous thoughts the evil dragon brewed up in my mind dissapeared....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Matt never slashed any of the whiskers off....

BIC: Cal stared in wonder as the crazed boy rushed in, attempted to slash at himself, and then race out again.

He turned to Nat and Jack. "We'd better get going. This city is much too dangerous for the both of you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back