• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • OOC: Yeah he did...check a few pages before this one.XD

IC: As I stood there, shocked at what I previously thought, I said aloud, "I should explain to my friends.", but then shaking my head, I was angry at them again. "They wouldn't accept me. no one will." I said, and began to sob, just as the mysterious 13 year old landed near me on ruby..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "That guy is loonier than a cat in a room full of rokcing chairs." I said in amazement as I saw Matt rush in then back out. "We better get out of here before he does that again. Let's go Crimson."

"Okay." he said, our suitcases all packed. "Cal, can you carry us all?" I aksed, referring to me and the luggage we decided to bring. Crimson could fly himself. Although I packed light, I didn't want to put too much of a burden on Cal, in case he couldn't handle it.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal smiled, leaping out of the window and growing to the size of a large train.

"All aboard!" he jested.

Nat clinbed shakilly to his back, still feeling a bit dizzy and weak.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I climbed up on cal's back and made sure teh suitases wouldn'tfall of on the way. I noticed Nat was barely sitting upright and so I sat behidn her and put my arms around her waiste to keep her from falling off.

"Just a precaution." I blushed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat flushed a deep red as Jack's hands wrapped around her waist.

Cal smiled in a mischieveous way and took off with a jolting start, causing Nat to lean back into Jack's body.

She blushed deeper and mumbled an apology.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I smiled away her apology, telling hernot to worry aobut it. I elaned my ehad on her shoulder, feeling the wind on my face as we flew. It was a good ways to teh mountain, but Cal was a fast flyer and he'd get us there son enough.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal soon had them on the mountain. It was about mid-afternoon when he landed, allowing Jack and Nat to climb off before shrinking to pocket size again.

He smiled at the two, seeing two sets of rosy cheeks.

Nat shifter nervously and she scooped up her dragon. "Well, what should we do now?" she asked quietly.

OOC: I've gotta get off... but I'll be back in three hours!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: OKay. see you then. !

ic: "well we could hang around a bit. Do you still have some of those strawberries from last time?" I asked immediately putting into effect our plan.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • As I sobbed, I looked up, and saw the teen looking at me, smileing. She took my hand, and said, "C'mon!! There's something cool that you'd like!!!", and dragged me to a meadow, hidden by the trees. I looked around, and whispered, "it's beautiful..", but seeing I was still holding the mysterious teen's hand, I blushed, and let go. Looking at her, I thought, "wow.. she's beautiful...", and thinking those thoughts, I blushed, and shaking my head, I walked to a tree nearby, and began to lean my head on it, when ruby came crashing through. The teen smiled, and said, "My names Tammy.", and I could only think, "Tammy.."....

OOC: Looks like it's just us men now...XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson took teh strawberry and did his part in our plan. " I rememebr the firs ttime I had one of these." he siad. " it was right about here, kind like this. Except I was smaller, adn it was night outside." he grinned.

"Yeah." I laughed. " Nat had told you the stars were candy and you tried to get them."

"And I tried to use your head as a boost and you wouldn't let me." he pouted playfully.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat giggled, remembering. "You were so cute when you were little," she relented, stroaking Crimson's head.

She looked over to where her home had once stood, she frowed and turned away, looking directly into the sunset.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, stitting on the ground.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "This is starting to look even more when we first met." I grinned at Nat. " When i had raced Crimson up the mountain, I saw you sitting jsut like that, watching the stars."

'I beat him then, I'd beat him now." Crimson grinned.

"Well that's not fair." I laughed. "You were jsut born and had mre energy than me, and now you still have more energy adn your legs are almost as long as mine."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat blushed, genuinly suprised that he had remembered that. She smiled softly as the 1st few stars began to peek out above the setting sun.

"I've always been interested in the stars. Following there patterns can tell us more than a lot of people care to believe..." she started, trailing off for fear of sounding stupid.

Cal floated over to his tamer and sat down, growing to be about the size of a large dog. Nat patted his furry head gently, idly pulling her bracelet on and off.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "i was never a good stargazer." i admitted as I sat down. "But I could find teh constellations. Like that one for example." isaid, pointing to teh sky. " it seems the most fitting. It's Draco, teh dragon constellation. I can't recall if that constellation was out that first night." I said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "It wasn't," Nat said confidently, remembering the sky well. "The only major ones to be seen that night were Tauros, Gemini, Ursa Major and Minor, and Orion I belive..."

She trailed off, having pointed to each one in turn tracing it with a thin finger.

"Draco has only recently come to this hemisphere. The interesting thing about it is that no end was ever created..." she said, tracing the dragon's tail with her finger. "It could go on and on as long as anyone wished," she said quietly, her finger running along strings of random starts.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I hear if you follow straight form teh end of his tail , you find teh north star." I said, pointing out a brihgt glowing story in the sky.

"That's no fair. All you find at teh end of my tail is teh ground." Crimson attempted a joke.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Depends which end you're talking about," Cal laughed from his spot in front of Nat.

She giggled, feeling a sense of happiness wash over her. It was nice to get away from the city.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I smiled . It seemed like the plan was working. But I couldn't ehlp but wonder if there was a way to make her happier faster. It was tehn i remembered what Cal had told me. " Hey, Cal said something interesting back at teh apartment.' i said. " He said you ahd a secret you would probably want to share wiht me. he wouldn't tell me what it was, saying it would be better if you told me yourself." i said curiously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back