• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons, Saga Number Two: The Infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat stiffened a bit, her mind radiating anger that Cal had revealed her secret. She saw him cower, feeling her rage.

She sighed, then smiled. "Well," she said, drawing her knees to her chest and looking to the stars. "There is something I want you to know..."

SHe paused, trying to think of a decent way to say this...

"Lately, I've been feeling something strange whenever you're around..." she said quietly. "It's like, my heart is trying to escape from my body."

She turned to looke directly into Jack eyes. "I like you, Jack.... I like you alot..."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat's smile grew and she shifted a bit. Her hand met Jack's and she pulled it back, blushing.

"I remember," Nat stammared, still blushing. "He was obsessed with the strawberries..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ever since nat's confession, i noticed she had been a little flinchy around me, As if she were nervous about something. I decided I'd relieve her of her nervous tension. I gently leaned forward and ksised her gently on teh cheek. "feeling better?" I asked her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I rubbed her shoulder as we watched the stars, leaning my ehad on hers. Crimson's cheeks seemed to be redder than normal and he made an excuse of having somewhere to be, flying off.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Cue BobV and another dragon, XD!

BIC: Cal caught up to Crimson and asked pointedly, "Why'd ya run off?"

Meanwhile, Nat's eyes were growing steadillg heavier. She was so happy at this moment, she never wanted it to end. She sighed quietly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "they need some alone time." Crimson said. "Haven't youe ever seen a romance movie? The main couple always sits under the stars alone in teh movies. usually in a car or on a bench, but we don't have either of those."

Meanwhile, I noticed Nat yawning. "you sleepy?" I asked her.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Cal smiled. "I have seen those movies... but I think what they do there is a bit advanced for Nat. She's never kissed anyone before..."

Nat smiled at Jack. "A little, it's been a long day," she whispered, fighting to contain another yawn.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "It sure has." I agreed. " But shouldn't we wait till our dragons get back before we go to sleep?" I asked, carressing her cheek. " I mean we don't want to get jumped while were sleeping before our dragons get back do we?" I grinned.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled as his hand met her cheek. "I suppose you're right," she relented, still smiling at him.

She rested her hand on top of his gently, her smile only widening.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The happier she was, teh ahppier I was. my smile broadened tomatch hers.

menawhile, Crimson was sitting aginst a rock, waiting.

"Hey Cal, you and I have both seen the movies. How long do you reckon it will be beofre it's right to go back?" he asked.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "I think we can go back whenever we feel like it," Cal voiced quietly. "As I said before, Nat's never done any of that before, so it will all be new to her."

Nat watched as Jack's smile grew. She kissed his nose playfully and allowed her hand to interlace with his.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back