• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lost 0-2 to Revise, which actually pushes me to third haha

If anyone wants to duel in the next hour or so let me know.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I managed to win against Flushed 2-0! Great game out there! Your deck puts on a lot of pressure, as always. :D

Anyway, it's time for an important announcement! This event will end tomorrow on July 12 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)! Any duels done after that will not count! I might not be online at that time, but once I get back, I'll be sure to make one final update to the scoreboard and announce the winners. Stay tuned, everyone! :D

By the way, you can use the following website to convert timezones if you aren't sure when the event is ending where you live:

https://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Hi everyone, just a quick warning that you have only 2 hours left to duel! Any duels done after that will not count. Good luck, guys! :D

Meadow

Years
  • Looks like we're down to the final countdown! (No pun intended.)

You have only 1 hour left to duel before this event ends! Once again, I wish everyone the best of luck! You guys are the best ♥

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lost 1-2 to KiaraKitsune

Had I not sided out Cowboy I would've had game three haha. She's def deserving of 1st place though.

Meadow

Years
  • Alright everyone, this event has officially ended! It's been one heck of an awesome ride, but all good things must come to an end eventually. I want to thank every single person who participated for making this event so much fun! Throughout this past week, I've had so many awesome duels against so many awesome people, and I couldn't have asked for a better Get-Together. So many bonds have been forged between many different duelists, and that's a sight that I always love seeing.

Now it's time to announce the final winners of this tournament:

1st Place
    KiaraKitsune

2nd Place (Tied)
    Revise Librarian
    Chicken Fingers

3rd Place
    Flushed

Congratulations to all of the top winners, though I wanna give a special shoutout to KiaraKitsune, the overall winner of this tournament! I saw you working super-hard to challenge many different duelists, and you definitely deserved your victory thanks to your passionate duelist spirit.

Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated! I'll definitely be hosting this again next year assuming I don't die in a car accident or something, haha. Until then, if you still want to keep in touch with your fellow duelists here, I recommend checking out the Yu-Gi-Oh! Club (click here) in the Fan Clubs & Groups section! We usually just chat and have discussions about the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise at the club, and there might even be cool events in the future, so it's definitely worth checking out!

Anyway, feel free to use this thread to chat about Yu-Gi-Oh or the event's results until the Get-Together closes up! If you wanna have some fun/casual duels against each other, go on right ahead!

That's all, everyone! ♥

- Revise

Last edited:

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Congrats Kira. Your deck was a pain to dealt with though and was very lucky indeed

Meadow

Years
  • Hi everyone, all prize emblems for this event have officially been handed out, courtesy of Pepperton! (Be sure to thank him! ^^) If you didn't receive your emblem, let me know and I'll be sure to sort it out, okay?

By the way, if anyone still wants to duel me for fun, feel free to challenge me! I may be busy, but I can't say no to a duel. :D

Meadow

Years
  • Little question, what can I do with the emblems? xD
    Can i Put them in my Profile or something else? :D

Oh, yes! They are already on your profile. Here, take a look at this screenshot if you want to know where your emblems are:

Spoiler: Click "Show"
    The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Those emblems should stay on your profile forever, so everyone will recognize you as the winner of this tournament! :D

Back