• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duelist Olympics - PC's Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament [FINISHED]

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • 2 matches vs Zehn/Delta, won the first 2-1 and the second 2-0
    Umm I didn't realise the second match was for the tornament, I though it was for fun so we used random decks?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    If been having lots of fun dueling all these different opponents. If anyone is up for a duel just P.M me

Years
  • Won 2-1 against screen. His deck didn't seem like much in our first duel, but he surprised me in the second and almost had me in the third. He has some pretty slick tricks.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh, wow! Who'd have thought that we would get so much activity here! Man, now I wish I wasn't so busy this week ahaha. xD

Oh my bad, Revise can take that point off then

I'll assume you two reached an agreement, so for now I have taken it off!

Am I too late for this D;

Not too late at all! Anyone can join this event at any time, so I signed you up just in case! By the way, do you think you could fill out the form below? You don't have to, but it would certainly help other people arrange duels with you!

Timezone:
    Times available to duel:
    YGOPro Nickname:
    Server:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lost to Chicken Fingers 2-1

Did great the first duel, then he learned to counter my early game strategies which screwed me up lol

Back