• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Who doesn't melt upon seeing the little furball? Who else is super-fan of the well-known 'Eeveelutions'? If you can find yourself in these phrases, this club is THE club for you!

Welcome to the Eevee(lutions) fanclub!
    In this club, you can post EVERYTHING about Eevees and their Eeveelutions!

If you want to join, you can also have an Eevee of your own. When you post regulary, I may give you permission to evolve your furry friend.

Join now:

Name:
    Favourite Eeveelution:
    Your Eevee:

Members:
    Spoiler:

There are a few rules for everybody to follow:
    -No trolling/spamming/flaming
    - Follow the PC general rules
    - Please be nice for everybody.
    - Post about Eevees and Eeveelutions. Every other topic will be considered spam.
    - Have a lot of fun!

Here's an userbar for the members to use!

Current Topic:
    What Eeveelution has the best shiny form?

Thanks ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Eevee! One of the best Pokemon ever!!
    I was totally thinking of making this club

Name: Tails05
    Fave Eeveelution: Jolteon! <3
    Partner Name: Kyomi the Eevee (No I'm not Japanese, I like the sound of Japanese names lol)

Why is Jolteon my favorite?

He's just that awesome <3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I knew this will come sooner or later. I will sign up!

Name: miltankRancher
    Favourite Eeveelution: this is probably one of the hardest Pokequestions I have ever faced, but I will go for Umbreon since he is so cool.
    Your Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    Oh, Eeveelutions! I'm so joining!
    Name: PokeGirlJade (You can call me PGJ or Jade, if you'd like.)
    Favourite Eeveelution: Oh...such a difficult question...I guess I'd have to go with Leafeon. I do really like the Johto ones and Glaceon as well.
    Your Eevee: Lilac the Eevee!

What is your favorite eeveelution and why?
    I really adore Leafeon. It's so cute, and I have a thing for grass types <3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Name: Avishka
    Favourite Eeveelution: Glaceon
    Your Eevee: Aqua the Eevee!

Brentxbanshee

Adept Trainer
    Years
    Name: Brentxbanshee

Favorite eveelution: Espeon, why because psychic types are my favorite and purple is my favorite color so espeon just fits.

Your Eevee: Ava the Eevee

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    I'm thinking of something.

What would you like to be the next Eeveelution? What type, maybe a name...

I've actually come up with a few.

Ghost - Haunteon
    Bug - Arachneon
    Ground - Dusteon
    Flying - Soareon
    Poison - Toxeon

I know they're not that great, and are probably used a lot, but I thought I'd just throw those out there. I'd personally like to see one for every type.

Years

Ghost - Haunteon
    Bug - Arachneon
    Ground - Dusteon
    Flying - Soareon
    Poison - Toxeon

I know they're not that great, and are probably used a lot, but I thought I'd just throw those out there. I'd personally like to see one for every type.

Those actually sound pretty good... I'd have to agree with this persons idea...

miltankRancher

Years

Ghost - Haunteon
    Bug - Arachneon
    Ground - Dusteon
    Flying - Soareon
    Poison - Toxeon

I guess Flying type and Bug-type would not be happening (if I foresee correctly), Eevee evolves due to changes in the environment which cause the genes in its body to mutate. So given the right circumstances, Eevee would evolve, like how he evolves when exposed to radiation from the three different stones, or during night and day, or when near a really mossy rock and icy rock. The ghost here would be possible if ever eevee is exposed to high amounts of supernaturality (like haunted houses), the ground in a desert, (which exists in Region III and V) and poison in marshes (like the Great Marsh in region IV). Another element that could be a possible eeveelution would be the rock types, especially caves dominate almost all regions.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    I guess Flying type and Bug-type would not be happening (if I foresee correctly), Eevee evolves due to changes in the environment which cause the genes in its body to mutate. So given the right circumstances, Eevee would evolve, like how he evolves when exposed to radiation from the three different stones, or during night and day, or when near a really mossy rock and icy rock. The ghost here would be possible if ever eevee is exposed to high amounts of supernaturality (like haunted houses), the ground in a desert, (which exists in Region III and V) and poison in marshes (like the Great Marsh in region IV). Another element that could be a possible eeveelution would be the rock types, especially caves dominate almost all regions.

I see what you mean. Perhaps future locations in the next generations could provide Eevee the chance to evolve into certain types of evolutions, such as the flying and bug-type one. Perhaps a windy mountain peak for the flying-type one? I'm just brainstorming at the moment.

miltankRancher

Years
    That would be logical. Or, flying would be really flying, just like how they fly in the Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Max happiness plus level up while flying = Gust-eon.

For bug, I really cannot think of any circumstance, since most bugs involves some kind of grass or something (which would logically lead to Leafeon)

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    Name: Shijo
    Favourite Eeveelution:
    Jolteon
    Your Eevee: no nickname

TY

Fave Eeveelution: Glaceon
    Partner Name: Sneijder the Eevee, i didnt know a name, and i thought this one was funny...

Why i like Glaceon: Glaceon is in my opinon the cutest Eeveelution

Shijo

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    I think the bug eeveelution could be on a forest O.o
    and how about a steel evee? could be leveling with metal coat or something like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back